Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Ladies...

What are some flirting techniques guys do that you enjoy?

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

Pretending to be too busy for you is a flirting technique? This explains so much!

Well I never claimed to be good at it 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Sorry I'll have to explain further later... Got some important things to take care of 😏

Cute...really really cute 😂💕
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Ladies...

What are some flirting techniques guys do that you enjoy?

Push pull, picking on you, overly flattering, pretending he's too busy for you, role-playing, pretending to be jealous or shy and coy... Just, a few examples 🤷🏽‍♂️

Pretending to be too busy for you is a flirting technique? This explains so much!

Well I never claimed to be good at it 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Sorry I'll have to explain further later... Got some important things to take care of 😏

Cute...really really cute 😂💕

It's the emojis 🤷🏽‍♂️...
    Otherwise sometimes people tend to take me to literal and seriously 😤
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Is it a deal breaker if I’ve never seen LOTR 🤷‍♂️ but I’ll binge some Harry Potter like a mah fugga

I just never could get in to either of them

@George_of_the_Jungle the books or movies?
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    edited April 2020
    It looks to me like one of my friends got plastic surgery but I can't be sure. What is a polite way to ask her without coming across as a perv?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    It looks to me like one of my friends got plastic surgery but I can't be sure. What is a polite way to ask her without coming across as a perv?

“Something looks different about you I don’t know what it is.....”
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member

Say I am thinking about getting some work done. (You could even throw in what ever you think they had done.)Do you know a good surgeon?
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Ladies...

Do you prefer a guy that is...

A: Crazy into and needy for you, with no life...

B: Barely has time for you because he's got too much *kitten* going on irl...

It depends on what stage of the relationship you are in. If it’s early on the needy one because you are needy too. Later on GTFO and have a life I’m busy. 🤷🏻‍♀️ keep it real
  • Bananabeats
    Bananabeats Posts: 73 Member
    Guys: are you honest when a lady doesn't look good in a dress and asks for your opinion?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Guys: are you honest when a lady doesn't look good in a dress and asks for your opinion?

My answer to that question is always: " How 'bout them Dodgers ?!"
  • Bananabeats
    Bananabeats Posts: 73 Member
    Safe answer!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

May I ask why you want to know? The intention will power your approach.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    Guys: ?😏
  • happimess01
    vanityy99 wrote: »

“Something looks different about you I don’t know what it is.....”

haha this works!
  • happimess01
    jcrav77 wrote: »

Say I am thinking about getting some work done. (You could even throw in what ever you think they had done.)Do you know a good surgeon?

hmm It would be hilarious if I said I wanted pectoral implants
  • happimess01
    MaltedTea wrote: »

May I ask why you want to know? The intention will power your approach.

She is a good friend and we hang out sometimes Now suddenly, she is sporting DDs and that's all I can think about when we are hanging out lol. You are bound to have questions in this situation right?
  • happimess01
    Guys: ?😏

! :smirk:
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

If one ever asked me, I would be yes. My assumption would be, they're asking cause they actually want my opinion. Not just trying to inflate their ego.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

I'm a girl, but it sounds like the same as when a girl friend asking if her thighs/butt looks fat (in this outfit)...there may not be a "right" answer
    ...and yes, I lie - sometimes

To be fair, I appreciate a lot of different body types, especially different from mine
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I'm a girl, but it sounds like the same as when a girl friend asking if her thighs/butt looks fat (in this outfit)...there may not be a "right" answer
    ...and yes, I lie - sometimes

To be fair, I appreciate a lot of different body types, especially different from mine

I don't lie, but I'm careful to phrase my answer as diplomatically as possible. "Those aren't the most flattering pants I've ever seen you wear but the colour/pattern/fabric/whatever is really nice... maybe if you wore them with a longer top?" or something like that.

If I ask for an opinion, I am genuinely unsure and want an honest answer.