What's on your mind?

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I knew who that dood was 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Im thinking i need to wash my hair..... Its been 3 days but dammit boy it takes forever for locs to dry

Yo man - you gots gots Indian ? The bike I mean - I feel like maybe you do 🤔

:o look atchu
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I knew who plenty of protein was too 😏
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
    If this doesn't get your hairs standing or make you teary-eyed, you're just not human.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkFHYODzRTs
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I knew who plenty of protein was too 😏

:p I think my profile pic was up tho...so ...good eyes 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Im thinking i need to wash my hair..... Its been 3 days but dammit boy it takes forever for locs to dry

Is it still bleached?
  • slimgirljo15

Is it still bleached?

Lol yes but it shrunk to the tip

We need a pic 😜
  • slimgirljo15

Is it still bleached?

Lol yes but it shrunk to the tip

We need a pic 😜

Bahaha! Its nothing special. Im a mess. everybody is telling me to cut it off.

C'mon.. now you got to show us 😁
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Moijo2020 wrote: »
    When people say
    “ I’m irish too.. well my aunties grandads uncles cousin 8 times removed was
    born there “

🤯🤣🤣🤣

ACTUALLY

My great great aunt Sophie Simon was an Irish Jew and she came to the United States as a stow away.

Prove it didn’t happen. 😂
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I wonder how hot is it going to be tomorrow and how much yard work I can do?

It was high 97°F here today ... It was fry an egg on your body hot kinda day🍳 ... Ewww. 😷

Surprisingly it was 90ish but with a nice wind so it felt like 80° which is heaven for us. We did a lot of yard work.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    We haven't had any new Covid-19 cases for 1 week in our province so some restrictions have been lifted. I got to hug my mom today ❤ if things keep going good for the next 2 to 4 weeks I'll be able to hug the rest of my family and friends.

<3
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    All I wanna do in this life is wear jean skirts and jordan sneakers is that so much to ask Canada.

I’m ready for some heat let’s go ⏰