What We're Eating

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Not sure how to do this. Can't get a code to troubleshoot this. When I go to community then I have a bunch of forums to choose from When I go into certain forums and go to the bottom of the page I usually have arrows where I can access other pages to go back if they are no longer on the first page. How do I get those back. Sorry for the ramble but I truly suck with technology 😞♥️

Butting in, but I'm having the same issues, so you're not alone! 😕
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Thanks I thought it might be operator error. I truly suck at technology. I hope this gets fixed soon
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited April 2020
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Leftover orange chicken and fried rice
    Snack: Proteins shake - prolly just almond milk and powder today since it's so close to dinner time
    Dinner: Lemon basil chicken thighs with pine nut couscous and peas, likely wine
    Dessert: Greek yogurt and strawberries! Probably also hot chocolate topped with a small spray of whip if I don't have wine with dinner!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,387 Member
    Day off work, mostly enjoying myself.

Breakfast: 2 fresh white rolls with gouda cheese
    Lunch: a big bowl of fresh strawberries and some skyr on top, another roll with cheese
    Dinner: I still had white rolls left and made pulled chicken and mixed a barbecue sauce* together, made a sort of coleslaw with skyr and a bit of mayonnaise.
    Dessert: an oranje tompouce. <3
    Dessert 2: not sure yet. I still have about 80 calories left. I might eat a yogurt later on.

* the first attempt barbecue sauce went a bit wrong when I found out it really, really burned in a little wound in my finger. Tasted it, and realized I'd used salt instead of sugar. Sigh! Second attempt was a success though
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Leftover lemon basil chicken with couscous
    Snack: Greek yogurt and strawberries likely topped with chia seeds, or tuna with crackers
    Dinner: Leftover fried rice, probably with teriyaki shrimpies
    Dessert: If I decide on greek yogurt to snack on earlier in the day, then likely a protein shake. If I go with tuna, probably greek yogurt with strawberries
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Breakfast: Oatmeal, raisins, walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, and coffee
    Lunch: Mexicali casserole, broccoli with Thai Red Curry sauce, tangerine
    Dinner: Ham sandwich (1/2), large salad with ranch dressing, applesauce
    Snacks: coffee in afternoon, 10 Grooves (crackers), yogurt or 1/3 cup ice cream (if I have enough calories left)
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some frozen cherries mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Slice of frozen self rising 7 cheese pizza, large salad with lou malnati's salad dressing and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Walked 8.5 miles after breakfast and also had another cup of coffee with splenda and half and half.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Lou malnati's salad dressing and 1 piece garlic toast. Large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD

• rainingribbons
    Brunch: 1/2 wheat bagel topped with avocado, everything seasoning, bacon, monterary jack cheese, and a fried egg. Also a low calorie mimosa (1/2 calorie orange juice) and a cup of coffee with creamer
    Snack: Tuna on crackers
    Dinner: Burbon salmon with roasted spaghetti squash, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes
    Snack: Protein shake
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Blueberry Greek yogurt with some blueberries mixed in. 1 cup of coffee with splenda and half and half.
    Lunch
    Ham slice with a sweet potato, butter, cinnamon sugar on potato. Side salad with light Catalina salad dressing and large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: Coffee with creamer, slice of homemade key lime pie
    Snack: Strawberries
    Dinner: 1/2 wheat bagel topped with avocado, everything seasoning, bacon, Monterary Jack cheese, and a fried egg. Also a low calorie mimosa.
    Snack: Leftover salmon and spaghetti squash from dinner last night, potentially a protein shake
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Blueberry greek yogurt with some blueberries mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with cheddar and mozzarella on top. Lou malnati's sweet vinaigrette salad dressing, 1 piece of corn bread buttered and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Protein shake not sure what combo I'm tossing in the blender. Thinking chocolate cherry with cool whip on top and drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    Went for our longest walk yet. New path wrong turn..sooo 9.5 miles so happy to see the car🥳
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, key lime pie
    Lunch: Protein shake with fresh mango and half a banana
    Dinner: TBD, today was a rough day due to family drama so getting some kind of takeout. Prolly Mexican tho!
    Dessert: Either another slice of key lime pie orrrrrr an ice cream cone
  • yirara
    One of the worst concoctions the Dutch spice/ingredients packs industry has ever produced: Chicken tandoori wraps. I don't know when supermarkets stopped selling this as I make it from scratch: mix a trusted tandoori massala mix together, marinate chicken pieces in yogurt and this mix for a while, pan fry with the very complex veggie combination of onion and red bell pepper. Make raita. Put mango chutney on wrap, the meat/veggie mix, then the raita on top, roll up and eat. :D
  • rainingribbons
    yirara wrote: »
    One of the worst concoctions the Dutch spice/ingredients packs industry has ever produced: Chicken tandoori wraps. I don't know when supermarkets stopped selling this as I make it from scratch: mix a trusted tandoori massala mix together, marinate chicken pieces in yogurt and this mix for a while, pan fry with the very complex veggie combination of onion and red bell pepper. Make raita. Put mango chutney on wrap, the meat/veggie mix, then the raita on top, roll up and eat. :D

That sounds delicious. :open_mouth:
  • rainingribbons
    Lunch: 2 rainbow trout tacos with Mexican rice and pico on flour tortillas
    Snack: Coffee with 0 calorie syrup and almond milk
    Dinner: Beef bulgogi bowl with cucumber, kimchi, spinach, and carrot over rice
    Dessert: Protein shake with mango and 1/2 a banana.
  • yirara
    yirara wrote: »

That sounds delicious. :open_mouth:

Yes, it is :smiley: It's totally authentic... Dutch :D , and an odd kind of comfort food. I'll eat the same again tomorrow, simply because it's delicious, and I have too many wraps now.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Beef stew, large salad with lou malnati's salad dressing and cornbread with butter. Large diet coke
    Afternoon
    Running errands so another diet coke at McDonald's and omg did the fries smell good
    Dinner
    Tropical smoothie
    Got our walk in today
    Sorry for the drama rainingribbons we have that going on here today..my mom has another surgery for tomorrow she is suppose to be a 24 observation after the procedure it was coded wrong at the hospital so I've been going back and forth all day to try and get this fixed. Hope everything is better for your family now♥️