Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 112

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,800 Member
    edited April 2020
    @fmfdfa2020 This wasn’t our first experience at WM just the first bad one. What PUNK threatens an elderly man with kicking his *kitten*??? I had great experiences using pick up last summer in Oklahoma while taking care of our daughter and my husband has previously picked up at this location with no problem but that was before the mandatory mask policy. 🤷‍♀️
  • quiltingjaine
    @maryhope1987 Patience, building muscle can result in water retention which WILL eventually go away. A pound is a pound but fat takes up more space than muscle. Take measurements.
  • quiltingjaine
    @lycheepoptarts Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. . . Wait for it
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    mrs_sutsie wrote: »
    Thank you @GrandmaJackie

I live in the UK - aged 48 - with hubby and two daughters age 12 and 17 - other 4 (step) kids all grown up and left home and we also have 6 grandkids (aged between 1 and 7). Came back to this in round 110

R110 - Start weight 155.0lb End weight 152.3lb Round Loss 2.7lb
    R111 - Start weight 152.3lb End Weight 146.8lb Round loss 5.5lb

Round goal - keep tracking, keep losing and get out for my 10k steps walk in the evenings (working from home at the minute so desk bound most of the day) and keep active at the weekends with doing stuff round the house. Had a big loss last round - so hoping to stabilise a bit this round and finish in the 145's so a loss of around 1.5lb would be good :smiley:

04/27 - 148.4lb (+1.6lb) Yesterday's weight was a very unexpected loss showing a loss on 1.8lb which came out of nowhere. I also had a full on day yesterday with a lot of heavy gardening, a "Bring Your Parent to Cheer" hour long Zoom training session and a Sunday roast with homemade by my daughters apple crumble (albeit it all within calories but still more food than I would normally eat in the evening!
    Today's weigh in still means I've lost over the weekend so still happy :smiley:

And wow was the cheer session tough! I was ok with the warm-up part as regularly have PT Sessions at the gym, but the stunting part was tough!!! As for tumble - I couldn't do a cartwheel at 15 so no chance at 50!!! Although did manage the forward rolls and a sort of handstand! : :D
    And we were only doing level 1 stuff! My kids are level 4 and level 6 - those girls are strong!!! :o

04/28 - 146.9lb (-1.5lb) Back down again so maybe Sunday wasn't a fluke and I can blame yesterday on our lovely Sunday roast! Hubby likely to be home late tonight or tomorrow having been away for 5 weeks so we are likely to have date night when he gets home (with an M&S Dine in for two meal) but he's fed up with the food he's managed to get while away (no restaurants open obviously, so been living on take out deliveries and a very limited room service menu) and desperate for healthy colourful food and veggies so not a problem when he gets home to stick with what I'm doing.
    Onwards and downwards towards 145 o:)

04/29 - 146.1lb (-0.8lb) Another day another drop - please let me find away to bottle up this motivation o:)
    I am very excited today :p - Hubby will be home later today after 5 weeks working away so its date night tonight (an M&S Dine in for Two for those in the UK!) - so I will be having cheese and biscuits for dessert and we will have a bottle of wine and I will enjoy every mouthful The rest of my day will be spot on though.
    I know the scale will be up tomorrow morning as a result but I'll know why, I'll take it and I will be back on track first thing tomorrow.
    Have a great Wednesday everyone - I know I will!

04/30 - 148.7lb (+2.6lb) 2.6lb of cheese to be honest :smiley: no hugs needed! A lovely evening catching up with hubby - very chilled and worth every part of the 2.6lb ;) But I'm strictly back to it today so should see this disappear again in the next day or two

05/01
    05/02
    05/03
    05/04
    05/05
    05/06

glad u enjoyed your meal tho :) all worth it but we always get back to it.