What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    People who get six chickens and a tomato plant and think they’re homesteading

Dis me

You are not a homesteader and have never pretended to be one.

I think i was just tired & cranky last night because I can’t afford to fix the barn and gravity hydrant and I think the pond is leaking and I had to buy a new timer for the well and

Yeah. I’m still cranky
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    People who get six chickens and a tomato plant and think they’re homesteading

Dis me

You are not a homesteader and have never pretended to be one.

I think i was just tired & cranky last night because I can’t afford to fix the barn and gravity hydrant and I think the pond is leaking and I had to buy a new timer for the well and

Yeah. I’m still cranky

Awww..... wish I could help.... but I don't know how to do "outside" things... 😬🤣🤣
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Bruh😫
    My mom is so obsessed with my dad it doesn’t even matter what us kids do for Mother’s Day...we can make her breakfast, lunch and dinner, buy her Gucci and LV...but all she’s happy with is my dad taking initiative to sweep the floor.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    This was so bizzare, I wonder what happened to this person? Weirdest ending to a bike ride ever.

x1548xt7k3d7.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    bszb109zwj1p.jpeg

this is mine
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    It’s funny how much of this forum has become grayed out lately.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Can you define "grayed out"?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I have a *kitten* ton of people on ignore

Ooooooooh... I don't have anyone grayed out. Wasn't even aware I could do that here! :lol:
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

Can you see me? :D
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

wyqjk7gbmydh.gif
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

wyqjk7gbmydh.gif

l34m3izzrscy.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I only have two *kittens* on ignore & neither one is around here very often.

I wish that the uptight, butthurt guy would post here more often; I love him.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Ohhhhh I remember him

Or do you mean the other uptight, butthurt guy?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Ohhhhh I remember him

You were right the first time.

The uptight, butthurt guy that takes personal offense if he feels like his thread goes slightly off-topic, or if anybody goofs to one of his very, very serious questions.... that butthurt guy.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Ohhhhh I remember him

You were right the first time.

The uptight, butthurt guy that takes personal offense if he feels like his thread goes slightly off-topic, or if anybody goofs to one of his very, very serious questions.... that butthurt guy.

Yes! That guy was unintentionally amusing. Sad for him though
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.

I *kitten* hate when I get like that.

I will never look lithe and chic in a pair of white linen trousers walking on the beach
    I think that maybe I'm in a dark place contemplating things that aren't the best mentally or physically. I can't escape this cycle. Been trying for years.

Currently, it's looking at very pretty, thin girls/women and wishing I were thin like they were. To be able to fit into all the clothes I see (and can't wear) and actually have it look nice.

I will never look lithe and chic in a pair of white linen trousers walking on the beach

Same. ❤
    I will never look lithe and chic in ANYTHING. 🤷‍♀️

Y'all are probably closer to it than I ever will be. Not sure "white linen trousers" was what I had in mind, though. :lol:

It’s a weird little fantasy of mine - to not have my *kitten* be the first thing people notice.

I think people need to be a little more kind to themselves. Why not wear what you want. Why worry about what anyone thinks? Especially in times like these, you know?
  • mikmakmary
    mikmakmary Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Are we headed for a day when we are all like...

Do you remember when there use to be gyms?
    Do you remember when we use to have sports?
    Do you remember when you were able to go to a restaurant?

nah, this too shall pass & although the future will be different from the past (it always is), we'll look back at this someday and simply remember how much it sucked.

I think we will remember how we managed to get through this *kitten* show, got the badge, t shirt et al, yes?
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,628 Member
    Options
    mikmakmary wrote: »

Same. ❤

Y'all are probably closer to it than I ever will be. Not sure "white linen trousers" was what I had in mind, though. :lol:

It’s a weird little fantasy of mine - to not have my *kitten* be the first thing people notice.

I think people need to be a little more kind to themselves. Why not wear what you want. Why worry about what anyone thinks? Especially in times like these, you know?

It's some of our fantasies to have our *kitten* be note worthy 😪
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Same. ❤

It's some of our fantasies to have our *kitten* be note worthy 😪
    Are we headed for a day when we are all like...

Do you remember when there use to be gyms?
    Do you remember when we use to have sports?
    Do you remember when you were able to go to a restaurant?

nah, this too shall pass & although the future will be different from the past (it always is), we'll look back at this someday and simply remember how much it sucked.

I think we will remember how we managed to get through this *kitten* show, got the badge, t shirt et al, yes?

Wouldn’t it be cool if we could have a closet full of body types to wear depending on mood and which clothes we think would look good with them?

Then in the what’s your addiction thread there would be people into designer bodies with LV logos and *kitten*.

The selfie threads would be awesome. Meat suit selfies here.

I amuse me