Women 200lb+, Let's Be Mighty this May!!!

Options

Replies

• cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Thought I should do a more detailed message since my first one was so short, and I'm new here 😅

I started my journey February 2019. I had lots of ups, and downs trying to figure out the whole weight loss thing.
    First thing I did was to take my thyroid medication like my doctor told me too...no skipping, no forgetting to refill it, I had to be accountable for my health.
    I'm still learning new things, I'm taking my diet seriously now!

Welcome!! One thing I've started to do is to add my supplements into my food plan. Since I take them all in the morning, I log them with my breakfast. Maybe you could log your medication as well. I find it helps me keep focus on what's important to me right now.
  • Jiggleytuff
    Jiggleytuff Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »

Welcome!! One thing I've started to do is to add my supplements into my food plan. Since I take them all in the morning, I log them with my breakfast. Maybe you could log your medication as well. I find it helps me keep focus on what's important to me right now.
    I wouldn't have thought of that, it's a great idea thanks!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hello every one. My name is Jaresa and I am just joining now. I've used MFP before but never had friends or joined any groups. I want to put serious effort into my health journey this time. No excuses. I'm using a combination of lower carb (keto inspired), less to no added sugar, walking and strength training and measuring out my food on the scale. I'm here for help with accountability, motivatoin and to stay focused and not give up. Hope everyone is well :)

30 years old 5'6" SW: 230 CW: 222.8
    *May's goal weight: 219*
    UGW: 150

Welcome! This is a very supportive group. Good Luck!
  • smithmns414
    smithmns414 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @procolorer Thank you! I'm excited/nervous/terrified/anxious - really just all the feelings! I hope all of your results come back good and you are able to shed some light on what may be going on!!