What We're Eating

Replies

• kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    I ended up with a grilled chicken, broccoli &bacon salad and ate half. Also a small slice of pizza and a chicken tender. Oh and a piece of Italian bread....oops way over calories (500 something) at least I burned about 200 on my walk ☺️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Breakfast: Egg white omelette with cheese. A sliver of banana bread to pair with my coffee.

Snack: Bacon-wrapped seaweed. Coffee with milk.

Lunch: Protein shake. 10 Prana dark chocolate squares. Coffee with milk.

Snack: Buttered popcorn. Fiber supplement mixed with a glass of water

Dinner: Miso soup with salmon, shiritaki and mushrooms.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Dinner: Miso soup with salmon, shiritaki and mushrooms.

That sounds delicious!!
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, slice of lemon blueberry bread
    Lunch: Chili topped with cheese and a lil plain greek yogurt
    Snack: Likely another slice of lemon blueberry bread
    Dinner: Cheese, sausage, and cracker tray likely with fresh berries, cucumbers, tomatoes

Probably going to be way over on calories today, but das okay.

Ended up doing leftover tuna cakes over salad for lunch, chili for dinner, and coffee/lemon loaf/protein bar for snacks.
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yesterday:

Breakfast: didn't have

Lunch: Vegetarian burrito from local Mexican place (takeout) -- rice, black beans, cheese, avocado, pico de gallo, corn, sauteed vegetables, salsa roja, salsa verde. Dunkin Donuts large unsweetened iced tea and chocolate glazed donut (drive-thru).

Dinner: Jasmine rice with Gardein vegetarian orange "chicken," olive oil, and sauteed vegetables (bell pepper, mushrooms, spinach, lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, radish, garlic and onion powder). A mug of black tea.

Dessert: Some unsweetened dark chocolate, a peach, and some strawberries. Another mug of black tea.

Today:

Lunch: Starbucks (mobile order) -- Southwest veggie wrap, butter croissant, unsweetened iced tea

Snack: Two Entenmann's chocolate frosted donuts (should have been one, but oh well), and a mug of black tea.

Dinner: Jasmine rice with Lightlife vegetarian sausage, tomato sauce, and sauteed vegetables (bell pepper, mushrooms, lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, radish, garlic and onion powder). Another mug of black tea. Vitamin D3 5000 IU.

Dessert: Some "healthy coffee yogurt" -- lowfat plain yogurt (I usually use whole milk yogurt, but they were out of it at the store) with decaf instant coffee and a stevia packet added to it, and strawberries added in.
  • Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Breakfast- overnight oats with natural yoghurt, almond milk, protein powder, blueberrys, raspberry’s, honey, chia seeds, cacao powder, hemp seeds and LSA

Lunch- roast red capsicum, eggplant, pumpkin, cabbage, red onion, can of tuna and cottage cheese

Dinner- homemade meal from my freezer- beef mince cooked in tomato sauce with olives, onion, garlic and various other veggies adding more spinach, pumpkin and cottage cheese once heated

Snack apple
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Breakfast: English muffins topped with avocado, egg, and ham with a side of watermelon

Lunch: Soup and half a turkey sandwich

Snack: If needed some canned peaches

Dinner: Baked potato topped with chili, sour cream, cheese, and green onion

Dessert: Butter pecan ice cream
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Slice of frozen self rising pizza cheese and sausage, side salad with ranch salad dressing and large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Rainy so doing projects around the house today. Our dogs second blood test revealed another high level so yesterday we had to take him to get an ultrasound of his liver..all is well for now. They are thinking this could be a food related allergy for our little guy..need to retest blood in three weeks..Have a great day 😊
  • kbushe3221
    Yesterday:

Lunch: Vegetarian burrito from local Mexican place (takeout) -- rice, black beans, cheese, avocado, pico de gallo, corn, sauteed vegetables, salsa roja, salsa verde. Dunkin Donuts large unsweetened iced tea and chocolate glazed donut (drive-thru).

Dinner: Jasmine rice with Gardein vegetarian orange "chicken," olive oil, and sauteed vegetables (bell pepper, mushrooms, spinach, lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, radish, garlic and onion powder). A mug of black tea.

Dessert: Some unsweetened dark chocolate, a peach, and some strawberries. Another mug of black tea.

Today:

Lunch: Starbucks (mobile order) -- Southwest veggie wrap, butter croissant, unsweetened iced tea

Snack: Two Entenmann's chocolate frosted donuts (should have been one, but oh well), and a mug of black tea.

Dinner: Jasmine rice with Lightlife vegetarian sausage, tomato sauce, and sauteed vegetables (bell pepper, mushrooms, lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, radish, garlic and onion powder). Another mug of black tea. Vitamin D3 5000 IU.

Dessert: Some "healthy coffee yogurt" -- lowfat plain yogurt (I usually use whole milk yogurt, but they were out of it at the store) with decaf instant coffee and a stevia packet added to it, and strawberries added in.

Veggie burritos are my favvvvvv
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee & cream
    +the other half of my chicken bacon broccoli salad
    +meal replacement shake, adding some extras to it (craving it for some reason)
    +probably wine
  • rainingribbons
    Everyone's making such delicious sounding meals!! Def taking notes for my grocery trip this weekend. c:

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 2 egg omelette loaded with leek, mushroom, spinach, and fiesta blend cheese. Raspberries and a Morningstar sausage patty on the side
    Snack: Protein oatmeal topped with berries and probably a few pecans or walnuts
    Snack: Coffee with creamer
    Dinner: Leftover chili with cheese and a little plain greek yogurt
    Dessert: Likely greek yogurt topped with blueberries and blackberries

Still have around 500 calories left to use and 40g protein to hit goal, so we'll see what else I end up munching on today.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    (2) Almond milk latte

English muffin w/ avocado & smoked salmon

Smoothie bowl w/ berries & granola

Egg shakshouka, pita bread, radishes

Cheez itz

• margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast- cookie butter lean 25 protein shake

Lunch- scrambled eggs with onions, bell peppers, and a slice of cheese

Dinner - spicy pork and green bean stir fry over ginger rice and a fudge brownie yasso bar
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee with cream and sugar
    +spicy “chicken” sandwich
    +almond milk based yogurt with PB & chocolate chips mixed in
    +wine
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Peach greek yogurt with some peaches mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Hot chicken salad with bolthouse ceasar salad dressing, roll with butter and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Have a great friday everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone's tasty choices today🤗
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    avskk wrote: »
    Autumn has fully arrived and I'm cooking about it.

Breakfast: toaster waffles with yogurt butter and syrup, fried ham, coffee.

Lunch: leftover chili with cheese, sour cream, and a few corn chips. I'm having a fairly small portion of this (it's... not at all "light"), so if I'm still hungry I'll have some broccoli, baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes.

Dinner: leftover vegetable-loaded chicken-tortellini soup.

Snacks: clementines, grapes, or pomegranate.

Ooooooo... What is yogurt butter? What does it taste like? How do you make it?