50 pounds to lose - starting again - join me with weekly check-ins and support

Options

Replies

• gidday
    gidday Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    loriinma wrote: »
    Almost didn't workout today cuz of a long brain intensive day but then I said, "he'll no. I need this."

Yep that’s getting out of your feelings and into the next right step! Awesome job👏
  • loriinma
    loriinma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What day is weigh-in day to post our changes?
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What day is weigh-in day to post our changes?

It's supposed to be Sundays. Some people are on a different schedule for their preferences and will post on those days that they gave.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    SW:207
    CW: 205.2
    GW: 160

Total weight lost: 1.8

Only a 0.3 weight loss this week but I take full accountability for that. It’s been a busy week with a home inspection and home appraisal done while both my kids home school and my husband and I work from home. Plus, it was Mother’s Day and my birthday this week so choices were not the best. I turned 49 yesterday and I am committed to losing 50lbs by my 50th birthday. Some weeks will be great. Others will be awful but it’s a journey and I am in it for the long haul. I did balance my day and did not go terribly over on calories. My biggest challenge was water. I have been bad the last couple of days.

Celebration time is over. Tomorrow, I am back at it ... 100%
  • LeeAnneIAm
    LeeAnneIAm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »

Only a 0.3 weight loss this week but I take full accountability for that. It’s been a busy week with a home inspection and home appraisal done while both my kids home school and my husband and I work from home. Plus, it was Mother’s Day and my birthday this week so choices were not the best. I turned 49 yesterday and I am committed to losing 50lbs by my 50th birthday. Some weeks will be great. Others will be awful but it’s a journey and I am in it for the long haul. I did balance my day and did not go terribly over on calories. My biggest challenge was water. I have been bad the last couple of days.

I love this! Keep going!
  • azkunk
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Today I will close my exercise ring (Apple Watch) and drink 80oz of water. Now that I said it, I must do it!
  • gidday
    Options

You’ve been dealing with a lot! I know when in xtra busy I can get overwhelmed and not be mindful. Doing just one thing consistently helps me. Keep going 😀
  • gidday
    Options
    Today I will close my exercise ring (Apple Watch) and drink 80oz of water. Now that I said it, I must do it!

👍🏼 I love water so it may be easy for me, but I drink room temp with lemon (24 oz) when I first get up so it helps me continue throughout the day.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options

You still lost! Good work- you have a lot going on, but you’re on the right track.
  • azkunk
    Options

Done and done!

Tomorrow, I will go for my walk when I wake up to beat this heat 🥵
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join
    I have about 47 pounds to lose
    SW 212
    CW 197
    GW 150
  • azkunk
    Options
    Welcome @islander1024
  • gidday
    Options
    Hi I would like to join
    SW 212
    CW 197
    GW 150

Welcome!
  • NatalieBkk
    NatalieBkk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends for motivation etc.
  • loriinma
    loriinma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW:208
    CW: 204.6
    GW: 152

Happy with 3.5 lb loss.. Actually tracked most days this week. Got outside as much as possible. Stayed away from deserts. It's harder to track on the weekends because food and beverage intake varies wildly. Hopefully I can keep it up through a not so busy week when food just calls to me.
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    Hi I would like to join
    SW 212
    CW 197
    GW 150
    Hi I would like to join
    SW 212
    CW 197
    GW 150

Welcome!

• jenifergotti
    Options
    NatalieBkk wrote: »
    Hi! I'm looking for friends for motivation etc.

Welcome!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    SW:208
    CW: 204.6
    GW: 152

Happy with 3.5 lb loss.. Actually tracked most days this week. Got outside as much as possible. Stayed away from deserts. It's harder to track on the weekends because food and beverage intake varies wildly. Hopefully I can keep it up through a not so busy week when food just calls to me.

You got this! Great work!
  • jenifergotti
    Options
    179.4 SW
    179.4 CW
    160 MG
    130 GW

3 weeks in and I weigh the same.... ugh! I need to figure out what to change up to get the weight moving in the right direction. I had blood work this week for fatigue and everything came back normal, so it must be something I’m doing or not doing. Getting frustrated!! 😬😩
    **non scale goals this week: keep drinking water, no late night eating(pick a time and no food after that) and no fast or fried food!
    Next week we will start some work out goals!
  • azkunk
    Options
    Welcome @NatalieBkk ☺️

So, I did not get up earlier enough to beat the heat. It was a shadeless 83* but I did it and now it’s not even 9:00 and my exercise ring is closed. Now to focus on my water intake 💧