PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,848 Member
    Options
    All the water in the basement 🤦‍♀️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,667 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

This happened to me after work one day. No man to help me...was very stressful...strengthened my soul when I came out of it all on my own. New water heater and all.
  • sgfoster110
    sgfoster110 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    We lost our 14 year old King Charles Cavalier last Sept. We had tears for a long time. Missed her terribly. We did get us another one. That helps, but oh the good memories we had with our passed dog.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

This happened to me after work one day. No man to help me...was very stressful...strengthened my soul when I came out of it all on my own. New water heater and all.

This is just some flooding from all the rain. I’m hoping it’ll drain. There’s not much down there except some exercise equipment and a pool table. I don’t think it’s enough to ruin anything at least. 🤞
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    We lost our 14 year old King Charles Cavalier last Sept. We had tears for a long time. Missed her terribly. We did get us another one. That helps, but oh the good memories we had with our passed dog.

I’m sorry 😢
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

This is just some flooding from all the rain. I’m hoping it’ll drain. There’s not much down there except some exercise equipment and a pool table. I don’t think it’s enough to ruin anything at least. 🤞

Use towels to soak it up so doesnt cause water damage and mold?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Use towels to soak it up so doesnt cause water damage and mold?

I did that in some areas. After work I’m going to try and mop some of it towards the drain.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    snz26ddn2db7.jpeg

Time to change the lock I guess. 😔
  • eccentricplaza
    eccentricplaza Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    People can hate decaf coffee all they want, but drinking a giant pot of it doesn't feel like the death wish caffeinated was when I'd commute to school.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Wondering when a worldwide coffee shortage will occur and contemplating the terrors we'll all witness when it happens. :grimace:
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I don't want to "people" anymore. 😣

My thoughts and opinions are my own and I don't gaf if you support them or not. I'm ENTITLED to not feel the way you do. Get it?

Practice an open mind, maybe then I'll entertain you.

Sorry that's happening, M. 😔
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    The road ahead
    yi3ixie8vkpz.jpeg

That's gorgeous!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Wondering when a worldwide coffee shortage will occur and contemplating the terrors we'll all witness when it happens. :grimace:

Well now I'm gonna go buy lots of coffee I so I am stocked for the next 15 years.

Really hope my taste doesn't change. 😬
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Well now I'm gonna go buy lots of coffee I so I am stocked for the next 15 years.

Really hope my taste doesn't change. 😬

If you two start a panic run on coffee ima do something bad
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

supply / demand

The price goes up.... it's coffee, how high can it go ? *shrug

It's just like when folks talk about the price of a gallon of milk; I have no idea how much milk costs.
    If I need or want it I buy it. (fuel too.)

it's not like we're purchasing plutonium.....

• TwitchyMacGee
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

supply / demand

It's just like when folks talk about the price of a gallon of milk; I have no idea how much milk costs.

In my area until recently milk was $1.59 per gallon for the longest time. Now it’s over $2.00. You’re welcome 😊

Eta: btw demand is actually down. Farmers are dumping
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

supply / demand

In my area until recently milk was $1.59 per gallon for the longest time. Now it’s over $2.00. You’re welcome 😊

True story

Today I went to the grocery and was standing in line, I was 'on-deck' and next to go.

A lady walks up behind me and has only three items, they were: flowers, a bottle of wine & cheese

I said:

"You just have three items, why don't you jump ahead of me ?"

She did

She checked out and left the store.

I approached the cashier and the cashier handed me a five dollar bill and said:

"Here, the lady that just checked out told me to give this to you and you need to buy your favorite candy bar."

A Snickers was purchased.

Then it rained

and the rain was cold.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    edited May 2020
    Options

supply / demand

True story

Today I went to the grocery and was standing in line, I was 'on-deck' and next to go.

A lady walks up behind me and has only three items, they were: flowers, a bottle of wine & cheese

I said:

She did

"Here, the lady that just checked out told me to give this to you and you need to buy your favorite candy bar."

Then it rained

and the rain was cold.

Is this really a true story? That’s awesome!

Edit: it's only raining in my book
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options
    A true friend
    l8vgxb447ioz.jpeg
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options

supply / demand

True story

I said:

She did

Then it rained

and the rain was cold.

One time I was in drive thru waiting to order with my kids. We were joking about the BIG truck in front of us...and you know what they say about guys with big trucks. Then ...he paid for our dinner and I felt awful.

Learned a lesson.

Then it rained.