Ladies! Pantie lines at the gym, how do you avoid them??

Options

Replies

• LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    No panties, all the way allll day. Okay just at the gym. Or on a bike.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I wear black leggings and go commando. Thongs aren't the most comfortable things, I hate panty lines with regular underwear even those that aren't supposed to show and commando is just more comfortable at those times.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    aippolito1 wrote: »
    I always wear a thong cause I HATE wedgies. It's the only time I wear thongs except for really nice dresses that absolutely cannot have panty lines!
    This makes no sense. A thong IS a wedgie.
    Not to mention a recipe for yeast infections :neutral_face:
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    PwrLftr82 wrote: »
    Honestly, I just have a couple of kick-*kitten* pairs of (expensive) pants from Athleta that don't show panty lines no matter what kind of undies I'm wearing.

Need proof
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Come one- everyone wants to talk about sweaty gym crotch- don't be such a sour puss.
  • dbmata
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Come one- everyone wants to talk about sweaty gym crotch- don't be such a sour puss.
    d1k8llainszl.jpg

• PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just have a couple of kick-*kitten* pairs of (expensive) pants from Athleta that don't show panty lines no matter what kind of undies I'm wearing.

Need proof

The pic I posted that got removed had ridiculous butt-cutting-into undies yet no lines through the pants.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Need proof

The pic I posted that got removed had ridiculous butt-cutting-into undies yet no lines through the pants.

lame- there is all sorts of *kitten* posted all over- why would that be any different?
  • JustChecking12
    Options
    Lol I wear thongs nowdays , first time at the gym I wore tight grey yoga pants and normal knickers that I wear to work , after 30 minutes on the runnig machine little to my knowledge , the yoga pants due to the sweat my knickers were on display plainly
    like nooooo only noticed once back to the changing room and I had a guy behind me the whole time , also constant riding up my bottom not comfortable and trying to hide behind the machines whilst plucking them out so awkward .

Ah, so it was you...
  • dbmata
    Options
    Lol I wear thongs nowdays , first time at the gym I wore tight grey yoga pants and normal knickers that I wear to work , after 30 minutes on the runnig machine little to my knowledge , the yoga pants due to the sweat my knickers were on display plainly
    like nooooo only noticed once back to the changing room and I had a guy behind me the whole time , also constant riding up my bottom not comfortable and trying to hide behind the machines whilst plucking them out so awkward .

Ah, so it was you...

lulz.
  • shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've taught fitness classes since 1997 and have always gone commando. As someone else mentioned, quality workout gear have either chamois (for Cycle classes) or cotton crotches just for that reason.

Just a side note. I was teaching a class a long time ago in a room that had black lights and luckily, looked down shortly before I was to begin instructing a class to find I'd put my workout pants on inside out, so that cotton piece in the crotch was practically glowing. I was able to fix that before class but I did ask why nobody said anything. LOL!
  • dbmata
    Options
    hm, blacklights and underwear... I don't see how that could be a good idea for anyone over the age of consent.

lol.
  • PwrLftr82
    PwrLftr82 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Need proof

lame- there is all sorts of *kitten* posted all over- why would that be any different?

No idea. It was a pair of friggin pants!
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I opt for low rise cotton boy shorts. They seem to fit best and minimize the panty line. I just can't do the commando thing at the gym LOL The best advise is wear panties that fit and dark colored pants or shorts.
  • NoMoreTwizzlers
    NoMoreTwizzlers Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    On days that I care, I wear a thong. Sometimes I just don't. You know?
  • karennuble
    karennuble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I awlays wear a thong , but went for a workout after work before Christmas and forgot to pack a thong in my gym bag , had a white pair of tanga panties on , couldnt be bothered to go home to get a thong so just had to grin and bare it , had red gym shark compression legging all good until you get a sweaty bum , then you have tight cotton knickers on a mission to go up your bum . a quick look around to see no one behin you to tug them out or hand down the back of the legging to release them from from your bottom crack . Never sure if I need to fart or not when I have panties up my *kitten* so on a couple of occasions on releasing them from my crack an airy fart would come out at the same time .
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I’m debating on cancelling my gym membership after reading this thread... :s
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    My garage is looking better and better, @justkris_gettingfit
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I’m debating on cancelling my gym membership after reading this thread... :s

If it makes you feel any better, the first 5+ pages were from 8 years ago and 5 years ago. Maybe the situation has improved since then :wink: