What We're Eating

Replies

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited May 2020
    Breakfast: Oatmeal, with raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and brown sugar, coffee with milk and sugar
    Snack: Banana
    Lunch: Curried orange chicken with rice
    Snack: Cutie, Grooves (crackers), coffee with milk and sugar
    Dinner: Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, chicken, carrots, and cucumber
    Snack: 1/2 Bagel and cream cheese, fruit (cherries?)

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with parmesan cheese on top, roll with butter, bolthouse creamy ceasar salad dressing and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Probably chocolate cherry smoothie with a dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup on top. It's been hot here so the smoothies are definitely doing it for me me right now. Have a great day everyone 😊
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    +coffee with cream and sugar & toaster cake with butter
    +garden salad, pita, gold fever tenders
    +probably a chicken Caesar salad or rice and beans(w/e I don’t have I will eat for lunch tomorrow)
    +couple beers
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Tacos made with leftover shrimp and balsamic chicken topped with pico
    Snacks: Pecans, cheese stick, almond butter granola bar
    Dinner: Breakfast tacos with turkey sausage
    Dessert: Ben and Jerry's pumpkin cheesecake ice cream on a waffle cone
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with shredded chicken, bolthouse creamy Ceasars salad dressing, 1 piece garlic bread and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Creature of habit😁 cherry chocolate smoothie with heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup...cool whip makes my world go round..Happy eating everyone
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    @seltzermint555 Miss your food posts. B)
  • hawksgirl229
    I do too...(seltzermint555)
  • kbushe3221
    +I went all out for breakfast bc it was my first time getting dunks in forever! Ate some munchkins and they were delicious 😋 andddd a caramel swirl ice coffee
    +roast beef on pita & apple slices
    +a little rice & beans with spring roll & dumplings
    +a beer
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    So....much....olive...oil....
  • hawksgirl229
    Love me some dunks...also like their coffee
  • gododog
    gododog Posts: 4 Member
    Gingko, Turmeric, Flax seed, Echinacea...

Read "The lost book of Remedies" by Dr. Nicole Apelian, the Book has the list of essential medicinal herbs that
    helps to heal you from various health issues. It shows the benefits and the ingredients and the ways to use these
    remedies. Here is a video: https://cutt.ly/bookofRemedies

• hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Large salad with shredded rotisserie chicken, cheddar cheese and bbq ranch salad dressing. 1 roll with butter and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    Peanut butter and banana chocolate smoothie with heavy dallop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup. Happy Friday Everyone 🥳
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee, protein shake
    +roast beef sandwich
    +palak paneer
    +wine
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I am so gettinginto smoothies now with the heat- i have found a knock off of a Wendy's frosty which is excellent and I have it at least twice a week now!- Still can't believe it is within my calories-
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Vanilla Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Rotisserie chicken salad with parmesan cheese and bolthouse creamy Ceasars salad dressing. Large diet coke. 1 roll with butter
    Dinner
    Tropical smoothie with heavy dollop of cool whip.
    Hitting the trails again..last week between my mom's appointments, puppy appointments and rainy weather wasn't able to walk..Happy Saturday 😊
  • hawksgirl229
    debtay123
    Could you please post your smoothie recipe..always looking for smoothie/menu recipes ❤
  • kbushe3221
    +coffee with cream and sugar &a tsp of Nutella
    +alcapuria, rice&beans
    +hot fudge sundae
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, Special K meal bar
    Lunch: Asian meatballs and peppers on a hoagie roll
    Snacks: Cheese sticks, applesauce, fresh raspberries, potentially another meal bar
    Dinner: Likely either Whataburger or sushi from a local restaurant in my hometown I've been craving

14 hour car trip today with mostly packed food/snacks. Fingers crossed we can resist the temptations to stop for fast food!