What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Garlic & Parmesan Roasted Brussels

Dinner: Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables (courgette, red onion, leek, mushrooms, red and orange pepper) in homemade Italian Tomato Sauce with Pearled Spelt cooked in vegetable stock, salad leaves.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Today was our eat out day! We love Jimmy John’s. We get one 16 inch Italian Night Club and split that between us. Then we split that 8 inch in 1/2..have 1/2 (4 inch sandwich) for dinner and the other 1/2 for lunch tomorrow.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- 2 tortillas w/scrambled eggs, cheese, avo

Snack- dark chocolate pretzels, peppermint mocha almond milk latte

Dinner- baked chicken, salad, potato chips w/salsa

Snack- daiya vegan chocolate crunch icecream
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with coconut butter, veggie sausage, fried egg with hot sauce & coffee.

Lunch (work party): I plan to have smoked chicken and pulled pork with no sauce, a ton of broccoli & cauliflower, and diet soda - which is funny for me because I usually have too many craft beers at this party every year but I'm not drinking right now due to medical stuff.

Dinner: going to a pho place with friends out of state, I am not that into pho but love most other Vietnamese food so I will surely find something great!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Ryvita topped with salsa (Old El Paso Hot)

Dinner: the other half of the Mediterranean roast veg from yesterday spiked with Rose Harissa, with Quorn fillets in a Rose Harissa and honey glaze with a Skyr honey and Dukkah dip. (Put brown rice and salad on the plate but the combo of the Quorn, veg and dip was so tasty I didn’t eat either rice nor salad in the end!)
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: didn't have

Lunch: Poke bowl -- grilled salmon, brown rice, spicy mayo, crispy onions, sesame seeds, avocado, mango, carrot, radish, cucumber. Plus lemon water.

Snack: Starbucks butter croissant and grande chestnut praline latte

Dinner: Two bean and cheese burritos; black bean chips with medium salsa; vegetable bowl (tomato, steamed mushrooms and spinach, nutritional yeast, black pepper, hot sauce); ginger kombucha; fish oil and vitamin D3 supplements

Dessert: Raspberries; unsweetened vanilla coconut milk yogurt
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    bowl of raisin bran, banana, blueberries, raspberries filled with vanilla rice milk

Lunch:
    cup of puh erh tea, cup of dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    huge spinach salad/lots of hard boiled eggs/thick pieces of bacon crumbled, strawberries, chopped gala apple, red onions, cranberries, walnuts, pecans, avocado, mozzarella chunks, mushrooms w/Trader Joe’s Organic Toasted Sesame Dressing. Ice water to drink:

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    homemade large butter-cookie w/coffee and cream--LARGE pomegranate as late night snack
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, homemade pulled pork sammich with BBQ sauce
    Snack: Banana
    Dinner: Spiked hot apple cider, 3 lumpia, Filipino eggplant and chicken deliciousness, 1/2 a bread puddling thing topped with obe(?) Ice cream
    .......this was legitimately hands down the best food I've had since moving to Maryland last year. Luckily it's quite a trip to DC to get there, cause I would spend waaaaaay too much money at this place if it were closer!

Today-
    Brunch: Probably scrambled egg with mushrooms and veggie sausage, maybe coffee with creamer
    Snack: Medium peppermint mocha, banana
    Dinner: Spaghetti with added veggies (mushrooms and peppers)
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I had Scrapple (2ounces), one egg, orange juice (8ounces) and Starbucks brewed coffee I saved from yesterday👍🏽
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee.

Very late lunch: 4 1/2 slices of hand tossed Dominos sausage & mushroom pizza, a Coke Zero & unsweetened tea.

That's all folks.
    Not my finest choices. I woke up really late and we need groceries.
  • Lattesweet
    Options
    Breakfast- chestnut almond milk latte

Lunch- smoothie w/spinach,mango, peanut butter

Snack- latte, 2good yogurt, potato chips

Dinner- Amy’s organic cheese pizza, white claw seltzer

Snack- yasso espresso chip icecream
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Breakfast; Coffee with half and half
    Lunch: "real good" brand chicken Poppers (jalepeno and white Cheddar) and snack size pepperoni pizzas
    Supper: Tenderloin Steak grilled rare and a Roasted vegetable medley (yellow and green squash, asparagus, red onion)
    Snack: crown royal Iced coffee with half and half, two homemade Cranberry white chocolate chip cookies
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: blueberry Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch: 1 rib, 1/2 grilled chicken breast, broccoli & cauliflower, 2 mini brownies and 1 mini cheesecake with prickly pear tea. All of this randomness is leftover from the employee holiday party.

Dinner: spinach & mushroom quesadilla with a side salad.
  • selizabethwright
    selizabethwright Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee/creamer, plain + vanilla yogurt, fresh fruit salad
    AM snack: one piece of fudge
    Lunch: spaghetti squash, marinara sauce with meat
    PM snack: opal apple, jerky
    Dinner: grilled chicken, yellow squash, greens with oil/vinegar
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 lindor chocolates
    Snack: Shake made from vanilla protein powder, almond milk, strawberries, and Lite and Fit strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Turkey, black bean, and sweet potato chili with cheese and sour cream
    Snack: Banana and a jalapeno cheese stick
    Dinner: Spaghetti with veggies added into the sauce
  • Lattesweet
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Breakfast- almond milk latte, mini blueberry muffin

Lunch- usual smoothie, mini pitas w/hummus

Snack- chestnut almond milk latte, dark chocolate pretzels

Dinner- teriyaki chicken with vegetables

• laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 3 100-calorie packs of nuts -- 1 natural almonds and walnuts, and 2 cocoa roast almonds (the cocoa roast almonds are really good and don't have much sugar)

Lunch: A large sandwich -- grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, sauteed spinach with garlic, and tomato, on Italian bread. Also unsweetened iced tea.

Snack: M&Ms and more unsweetened iced tea

Dinner: A salad -- kale, spinach, tomato, edamame, nutritional yeast, hot sauce, lemon-pepper seasoning. Fish oil and vitamin D3 supplements.

Dessert: Decaf English breakfast tea with unsweetened oat milk, unsweetened vanilla coconut milk yogurt, blueberries.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: maple & brown sugar instant oatmeal
    Lunch: Caesar salad
    Afternoon snack: cheese stick and a Honeycrisp apple
    Dinner: baked Cod fillet and Mexican Street Cauliflower
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: English muffin with strawberry jam on 1/2 and over easy egg on the other 1/2, coffee

Lunch: 2 pulled pork tacos with cabbage slaw on them, cottage cheese. Later, blueberry tea and a piece of English toffee.

Dinner: vegetarian chili with beans, onions, peppers & sour cream and a square of cornbread.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Holiday thing at work, soooo. Had caprese salad, spanish-y rice stuff, and a scoop of some kind of hash brown hamburger casserole thing that was delicious. 1/2 piece of homemade pumpkin peanut butter brownie, and a strawberry thumbprint shortbread cookie
    Dinner: Either the usual strawberry cheesecake protein shake, an omelette, or turkey chili, will depend based on calories.