Snack- hash browns with jalapeños
    Lunch- teriyaki chicken& broccoli with steamed rice
    Dinner- enlightened chocolate Pb with a tbsp Pb added
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    BF - coffee with half and half
    Lunch - 8oz turkey kielbasa with three colors of peppers (lots) and onion
    Dinner - 5 slices of Center Cut bacon, 2 eggs and 2 egg whites scrambled with cheese.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coconut Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch: 2 egg tacos on corn tortillas with guacamole and a smoothie made from almond milk, banana, vanilla & cacao nibs

Dinner: huge baked potato with TVP, a ton of sauteed peppers & onions and sour cream. Broccoli on the side.
    Later, probably a scoop of ice cream or a couple of chocolate truffles.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- almond milk latte

Lunch- chicken sausages, scrambled eggs, 2 clementines

Snack- dark chocolate, pieces of roasted chicken

dinner- amys frozen cheese pizza, spiked lemonade

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Bacon, egg, and cheese croissant with a medium peppermint mocha
    Snack: A sip of the Christmas-y Mountain Dew pop that came out recently. Probably won't have anything else till dinner, but if I do it will be a banana.
    Dinner: Homemade felafel with a greek salad topped with dill yogurt dressing
  • seltzermint555
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Yesterday:

Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee.

Lunch: 1 pork tamale with salsa verde and refried beans.

Snack: Russell Stover caramel chocolate thing (Santa maybe?), caramel flavored coffee from a chain called Scooters.

Dinner: kung pao chickpeas with lots of green onion & cabbage, whole orange, glass of non-alcoholic mead.

Today:

Breakfast: 2 small breakfast tacos made with yellow corn tortillas, veggie chorizo, scrambled egg & fresh salsa. Coffee.

Lunch: huge taco salad with TVP taco meat, peppers, tomatoes, onions, crumbled tortilla chips & sour cream. 1/2 blueberry muffin Quest bar and a mug of prickly pear tea.

Dinner: going out to a neighborhood spot for Thai & I will likely have the street fried rice with shrimp, lemongrass, kafir lime leaves, chiles, etc.
  • Lattesweet
    Options
    Breakfast- coffee w/cream, chocolate babka

Lunch- bagel thin w/cream cheese & smoked salmon, iced coffee w/ cream

Dinner- chicken burger on a potato bun w/ spicy mayo, side salad

Snack- dark chocolate squares, simply cheetos

• rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Slow cooker pulled pork with bbq sauce on a whole wheat bun, banana, cheese stick
    Snack: Possibly a protein shake made with only powder and almond milk - depends on what I decide to do for dindins.
    Dinner: Was supposed to be turkey pot pie, but the pulled pork I made yesterday made waaaaaaaaay more than a week's worth of lunches for my boyfriend and I - so we'll probably be having it for dinner too. Not sure how yet, but I'm thinking maybe pulled pork omelettes with veggies or a side salad?
  • Lattesweet
    Options
    Breakfast- iced almond milk latte, chocolate chip cookie

Lunch- turkey slices, 2 small chicken meatballs, cup of blueberries

Dinner- 2 tortillas w/avocado & scrambled eggs

Snack- 2 yasso mint chocolate chip bars, draft latte
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Last March I decided to stop eating out 3-5 times a week because it became clear that the excess of fat, salt and sugar was adversely affecting my weight loss. In doing so decided to make my meals a little more easier by eating the same meal the same day of the week. So here is what I do:

Monday: Salmon, vegetables and a fruit cup.
    (We have fallen in love with sweet potatoes, I love chopping up brussel sprouts, sweet peppers, medley tomatoes, garlic cloves, spaghetti squash etc)

Tuesday: White bean ground turkey chili and a fruit cup (I add a 1/4 cup of quinoa because I love that stuff!)

Wednesday: Chicken, vegetables and a fruit cup

Thursday: Pasta and a fruit cup (hubby has thin pasta and I have orzo pasta).

Friday: Homemade cheese Pizza and a fruit cup.

Saturday: Chicken drummets and a fruit cup. I make BBQ/Honey for my hubby and lemon/cilantro for me😊.

Sunday: My hubby has shrimp, vegetables and a fruit cup. I eat items that I’ve meal prepped during the week like chili from Tuesday or pasta from Thursday

My breakfast varies between a yogurt drink high in protein or a slice of Dave’s Killer bread w/PB or oatmeal/Oaty Milk/PB and Chia seeds (I love this oatmeal!). I also love scrapple (but I make sure to keep it at two ounces per serving) and of course a good egg!

We head to the gym Monday through Friday and pack our lunch in a small cooler which is great. Lunch for me is more of making sure I have good protein. That could be Fairlite Chocolate Milk (which I love), a Wella Bar, cottage cheese, Dave’s Killer Bread etc (and grapes). I also love the Orchard Valley Trail Mix packs (especially the antioxidant mixed nuts/cranberries) which I drop in my purse. On Saturday/Sunday I ride my bike and pack a little lunch to take with me. The bike trails are beautiful!

I know it may sound crazy/repetitive but it has helped take the “oh my goodness, what are we having for dinner” stress out of it all. I’m able to plug in what I will eat including snacks and try to leave 500 calories a day (3500 a week...one pound a week). God knows I have my days as we all do but I start again and appreciate it as another chance to do better.

Of course when I go on vacation (we just enjoyed a short one) I eat what I want and enjoy.

There are times I’ve found recipes I absolutely love and I make those (I’ve found a few on MFP). I love MFP because you can include the recipe link in MFP and all the ingredients pop up or you can scan in all the ingredients. The app allows you to select the number of servings and there you have it.

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 multigrain waffles with almond butter
    Lunch: homemade French Onion soup
    Afternoon snack: Honeycrisp apple and a string cheese
    Dinner: Roasted chicken thighs and Fingerling potatoes
    After dinner snack: white cheddar popcorn
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Am: Big mug of coffee, half and half
    1st meal: 7 slices of Center Cut bacon, 2 eggs, 2 egg whites (fried in some of the bacon fat) and 6oz of spring mix sautéed with garlic and shallots in some of the bacon fat.
    Snack: Iced coffee with half and half and half and a half scoop of unflavored protein powder. I also ate a couple small pieces of fresh pineapple as I peeled, cored and sliced a whole one.
    2nd meal: 3oz iceburg lettuce, 3oz green cabbage, Picante salsa, a dressing made from guacamole, light sour cream and lime juice, topped with lots of grilled chicken thighs, seasoned with homemade taco seasoning.

Shoot, that reminds me to go see how much homemade taco seasoning I have left
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee with creamer
    Morning snack: Protein shake made with almond milk, strawberries, a banana, vanilla powder, and a container of lite and fit strawberry cheesecake Greek yogurt.
    Lunch: Slow cooker pulled pork with BBQ sauce on a wheat bun, jalapeno cheese stick
    Dinner: Cava bowl consisting of "super greens" (no idea what the mixture was but it was tasty!), Saffron rice, black lentils, chicken, a felafel, tziziki sauce, red cabbage, tomato, cucumber, and Greek olives.
  • Lattesweet
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Breakfast- large coffee w/cream, chocolate chip cookie

Lunch- pita bread w/ hummus

Dinner- went out to a Japanese restaurant...small steak w/ lemon butter sauce, Japanese style fries, shiso mojito

Snack- almond milk latte, yasso mint chocolate chip bar
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: waffle with cashew butter & sugar free syrup, a few blackberries, and coffee

Lunch: homemade Loco Moco (Morningstar Griller patty, vegetarian gravy, brown rice & a fried egg) and a whole orange.

Dinner: thin wheat crust pizza with all the veggies (homemade). 2 chocolate chip cookies & Roastaroma tea.
  • Lattesweet
    Options
    Breakfast- large peppermint mocha latte, chocolate babka

Lunch- leftover steak, pitas w/ garlic hummus

Dinner- protein pancakes w/maple syrup, blueberries, butter

Snack- almond milk latte

• seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: maple-flavored Greek yogurt with walnut pieces, coffee.

Lunch: two chicken chunks, roll with butter, pea salad & chocolate pudding (Charlie's Chicken restaurant).

Dinner: tofu stir fry with tons of veggies & brown rice.
  • groomerofdogz
    groomerofdogz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with banana, mixed nuts, and cinnamon. 1cup coffee
    Am Snack: Larabar (yum!) and an apple
    Lunch: 2 eggs, a can of tuna, and a baked sweet potato
    Supper: *Starving* a peanut butter sandwich and a turkey, spinach, tomato, and mustard sandwich.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: peaches and cream instant oatmeal
    Lunch: homemade French Onion soup
    Afternoon snack: Honeycrisp apple
    Dinner: scrambled eggs, bacon and 1 multigrain waffle with peanut butter
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: chocolate chia pudding, 1 fried egg with cheddar cheese, and coffee.

Lunch: homemade pumpkin pancakes with whole cranberries in them & sugar-free syrup, vegetarian sausage patty, more coffee.

Dinner: TVP pasta bake with homemade marinara and tons of onion & celery. Side salad.