Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

Replies

• redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada.

Hooray, now I can see what the hype is about!

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada. No minimum. EXCELLENT!!!

you beat me to this...saw today too
  • redcase
    If you like the texture, the hype will be real. Otherwise, major disappointment haha :)

Well hopefully it works out, cuz I just spent $50.

TBH tho, I've eaten some pretty terrible bars, so I'm not that worried.

• PAPYRUS3
    redcase wrote: »
    FYI.......... Built bar now ships for free and from Canada.

Hooray, now I can see what the hype is about!

If you like the texture, the hype will be real. Otherwise, major disappointment haha :)

good to know...maybe I'll just buy one from the store first...
  • redcase
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

D'oh, I thought they were only available online.

• PAPYRUS3

D'oh, I thought they were only available online.

Opps...I was confusing them with RXBars...🙄
  • redcase
    @PAPYRUS3 I am happy to mail you one if you'd like
  • PAPYRUS3

I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
    <3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

<3 😘

• PAPYRUS3

I will tag onto this. I have coconut almond, coconut chocolate and salted caramel chocolate. Let me know.
    <3
    You guys are so great! But with all the bars on the market, and your reaction to these things - I could take 'em or leave them. (plus after looking closer at the ingredients Maltodextrin/Natural flavorings aren't appealing to me).

Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...I keep granola type bars in my car and give out when approached by those that come to car for handouts...maybe you could do the same.

<3 😘

But but but... I like them!!! I have tried all the flavours so far and the 3 I keep are my favs. Its the texture that some find problematic, think.... sticky, chewy toffee texture.

Makes your offer even more of a kind gesture...but you keep them - enjoy them. I know Maltodextrin isn't a friend🤢 of mine, so I'll have to pass.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Bookmarked this thread! My suggestion is for coffee lovers who are also health-focused and open to trying, ahem, "shrooms" in a different way...

MushUp: https://mushup.ca/
  • redcase
    Too bad you guys had to spend your money are stuff you hate...

It's all good, the freezer makes them better!

• redcase
    Someone just posted this on another forum.

Thought I'd share it here for those (like myself) who were on the fence about buying the Mealthy! I'd much rather have the IP brand for less money.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07VF7J5VQ
  • PAPYRUS3
    https://www.socialnature.com/

A few free trials on here from time to time. (right now it's Bob Mill's gluten free oatmeal for Canadians)
  • PAPYRUS3
    Almost out of Jordan's Skinny Syrups...I use to get them for $6/bottle at Homesense/Winners, etc., Now that they are closed I'm searching online to get some. Found quite a few...unfortunately they are all expensive and the shipping is craziness.

Does anyone (Canada) know where I might purchase some at a reasonable price/shipping too?
  • PAPYRUS3
    Best bet right now would be to buy direct from their website and just suck it up with the shipping. It is what it is. Nothing we can do. I will be in the same boat pretty soon, im on my last bottle now.

THanks...I guess if that's my 'biggest' problem right now, I have nothing to worry about.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    anyone have a recommendation for a protein bread that is widely available in Canada? I was using p28 but a lot of stores around me don't carry it anymore. any brands you guys know of and store that carries it is much appreciated!
  • PAPYRUS3
    https://www.krispykreme.com/promos/nationaldoughnutweek

Not my 'thing'...but I'm sure someone out there will get their Krispy pants on
  • PAPYRUS3

Also, Natura Market just lowered their Cali-flour flatbreads too (they were pretty expensive before)
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Passion Flakies!!!!! Sooooo good yet so baaaad
  • PAPYRUS3
    edited May 2020
    Also, Natura Market just lowered their Cali-flour flatbreads too (they were pretty expensive before)

They are $10 or am I missing something?

I thought they were around $16/package?🤷‍♀️ They sent me an update of some of the products I've been waiting for being restocked and it also stated that they (Cali-flour) are a 'new' lower price. 8ulnbyqpbw0o.png