• LHann360
    LHann360 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    last week - 208.2
    this week - 204.6

week's loss - 3.6 lbs! don't ask me how THAT happened!! LOL

total challenge loss since June 26th - 18.8 lbs :drinker:
    Yea !! That's great...good for you.

I ended the Labor day challenge 17 lbs. down. I'll take it. Not quite where I wanted to be, but I still think it's great. According to my trainers, I probably ate more fruit than I should have ( too many carbs. too much sugar etc. ) So now that summer is over, and the farmers market is sporting apples and squash...guess I'll buy more squash. I love it anyhow, so it's not really a challenge. I went back to work after being off all summer ( cook in a school cafeteria ) and the ladies were so nice to me and gave me great comments on my loss since they last saw me. It really made me feel wonderful. :drinker: :blushing:

So here we are off to a New Year's Challenge-- what a great gift to ourselves... Health :drinker:

Thanks Ace for putting up with us. :bigsmile:

Week 1 - 195 (Aug 22)
    Week 2 - 193 (Aug 29)
    Week 3 - 193 (Sep 5)
    Week 4 - xxx (Sep 12)
    Week 5 - xxx (Sep 19)
    Week 6 - xxx (Sep 26)
    Week 7 - xxx (Oct 3)
    Week 9 - xxx (Oct 10)
    Week 10 - xxx (Oct 17)
    Week 11 - xxx (Oct 24)
    Week 12 - xxx (Oct 31)
    Week 13 - xxx (Nov 7)
    Week 14 - xxx (Nov 14)
    Week 15 - xxx (Nov 21)
    Week 16 - xxx (Nov 28)
    Week 17 - xxx (Dec 5)
    Week 18 - xxx (Dec 12)
    Week 19 - xxx (Dec 19)
    Final - xxx (Dec 25)
  • krevelle65
    Options
    What day of the week are we weighing in? I was in more then one challenge and got confused.
  • LHann360
    Options
    I believe Sundays was the norm. I weigh in on Tuesdays because that's when I always have. I'm the last to post until Sundays hit again :laugh: But I get to catch up on everyones business. So I believe what ever works for you is fine.

craft338 your pictures are beautiful :love:

Nikki - Welcome :flowerforyou:

It's the weekend....yea....don't over do the food :noway: ...drink all your calories:laugh: :laugh: just kidding. Everything in moderation !
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    What day of the week are we weighing in? I was in more then one challenge and got confused.

You can weigh in whenever you'd like, because some people like to weigh-in on certain days!
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend. This weeks weight is 249.0, down is a good direction.
  • ace175
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend. This weeks weight is 249.0, down is a good direction.

great!
  • ace175
    Options
    today is the end of week 1!! Please either send me, post here, or post on the google doc this week's weigh in!! Thanks!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvpMEWASkFwadGVOdkg2ZGx2QUNtWlJ4a25DYzFiWVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Not a great week, but I was on a cruise! And it was fantastic! Now time to get back to work. Next week will be a lot better.
  • ace175
    Options
    Not a great week, but I was on a cruise! And it was fantastic! Now time to get back to work. Next week will be a lot better.

Glad you had a great time!!
  • LHann360
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I weighed in today...just couldn't wait till Tuesday.

Down 2 # this week :bigsmile: :drinker: 191 !! So close to hitting the 80's ( great decade by the way ):laugh: I had a nice NSV on Saturday. I needed some jeans to go out on the motorcycle and my pair from spring looked ridiculous, so I reached into the back of the closet and found a pair from 10 yrs. ago...yes I kept them, they were almost new :noway: and they fit....even a little baggy in the rear area :tongue: ... Yesterday I did a walk/ jog/ kinda c2k5 workout. My pinched nerve is still bothering me, but I can't wait forever, it's been a month .. so Tuesday I'll do day 2 of that.

Maureen, tell us all about the cruise...I'm sure you had a great time.

Ladylord 29 # is fantastic. Way to melt it off. You're my hero.

Have a great week !
  • maureendonahue
    Options
    Here is my blog about our cruise. It was so much fun! We are already talking about when and where we will go again-this time without the kids. There are some pictures too.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/maureendonahue
  • maureendonahue
    Options
    well, it's a new week and I lost 5 pounds!! I did show a gain last week of 4 (the cruise was worth it!) and it is all gone along with another pound! It was hard this week though, getting into the groove.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful week too!
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Weigh in today 249.0, not happy, hopefully dietician can help me get off the plateau.
  • LHann360
    Options
    Maureen, well done !! I looked at your blog....it really looked like a great time. :bigsmile: So worth all the effort and saving....we all deserve our vacations. Life is too short not to spoil ourselves. That was my whole motto this year " It's all about me". I still have a few months to come up with a new slogan for next year. :noway:

Krevelle, let us know what the dietician suggests. I'd love to hear what he/she has to say. Plateau's are horrible for everyone.

My weigh in is Tuesday, so I'll keep peeking in on everyone's progress in the meantime.

Oh BTW... I had a great NSV. I was photographing my daughter's Rugby game yesterday from the sidelines. ( she's away at college and I haven't seen her in 3 weeks ) When the play stopped, she yelled " Hey Momma.... looking good !! " and gave me a thumbs up :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: How awesome is that ??? I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day.
  • maureendonahue
    Options
    Oh BTW... I had a great NSV. I was photographing my daughter's Rugby game yesterday from the sidelines. ( she's away at college and I haven't seen her in 3 weeks ) When the play stopped, she yelled " Hey Momma.... looking good !! " and gave me a thumbs up :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: How awesome is that ??? I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day.

That's a great NSV! I love when my kids/family notice the changes and make positive comments. In fact, I love when my kids notice that I'm there!
  • ace175
    Options
    Maureen, well done !! I looked at your blog....it really looked like a great time. :bigsmile: So worth all the effort and saving....we all deserve our vacations. Life is too short not to spoil ourselves. That was my whole motto this year " It's all about me". I still have a few months to come up with a new slogan for next year. :noway:

Krevelle, let us know what the dietician suggests. I'd love to hear what he/she has to say. Plateau's are horrible for everyone.

My weigh in is Tuesday, so I'll keep peeking in on everyone's progress in the meantime.

That's a great NSV!!!
  • ace175
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great week 2! If you haven't done so, please post or send me your weigh-in! Hope everyone has a great 3rd week!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvpMEWASkFwadGVOdkg2ZGx2QUNtWlJ4a25DYzFiWVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • LHann360
    Options
    nadda....no loss for me, but no gain either :bigsmile: . I ate a ton of carbs this week. Mostly bread. I had gotten some rolls from a local bakery, and I swear every time I walked by them I ate one. :laugh: Luckily they are now gone from the house, my control is back in order.

Great on the water, still good on the exercise. I just need to move the scale. Have a great week ! Our thread seems to be shrinking :sad: I hope everyone is still doing well and just to busy to be posting.
  • ace175
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a great week 3! Please either send me or post your updated weigh-ins! Thanks!!