• dawnwog3078
    dawnwog3078 Posts: 4 Member
    Impressive 💪🏼
  • come_on_abs
    come_on_abs Posts: 120 Member
    Awesome progress!
  • Faygetshealthy_2018
    Faygetshealthy_2018 Posts: 53 Member
    You look amazing! I am working back to get into shape and losing the five kilos I gained in the last few months and I blame most of it on the depo. Your posts are so detailed. I've been excersing almost everyday and lifting at least 3 days a week. Hoping to see some changes soon. My weigh in is in the morning and I am hoping I've lost some weight this week as I have been really strict with my food and excerise.
  • TinaZ2018
    TinaZ2018 Posts: 314 Member
    Awesome progress!

Thank you!
  • thkdiffgirl
    thkdiffgirl Posts: 35 Member
    You look fantastic! During your two day rest day , do you excercise at all and what are your calories for the off days. Thanks and great job!
  • TinaZ2018
    You look fantastic! During your two day rest day , do you exercise at all and what are your calories for the off days. Thanks and great job!

Thank you! My two days off are Saturday (when I usually do Yoga or some kind of stretching for the second time in that week) and Sunday when I don't do anything. My calories are the same no matter the day. Currently 1250-1300 kcal. Rarely, if I burn too much and I consider that I have too much of a deficit I eat a bit more to compensate.
  • thkdiffgirl
    Thank you so much for sharing and being an inspiration 👍😃
  • JTtex
    JTtex Posts: 2 Member
    TinaZ2018 wrote: »
    Getting closer to my goal weight!
    f4f5rxrs34dm.jpg
    ur0ashyr2lls.jpg

Gorgeous absolutely beautiful.
  • TinaZ2018
    Thank you!
  • TinaZ2018
    edited May 2020
    I though I should post an update. I have one more month left to achieve my weight goal.
    Many things happened since the last time:
    01-May-20 -10% body fat
    12-May-20 Personal best: 30 knee push-ups in one set (started from zero)
    18-May-20 Started to use 5kg/11 lbs dumb bells (started with 1kg/2.2 lbs in January)
    18-May-20 Personal best: 20 normal push-ups in one set
    18-May-20 Biggest weight loss in 1 week: 1 kg/2.2 lbs
    18-May-20 Got down to 58.6 kg/129 lbs: the last time I had this weight in Oct 2011
    19-May-20 Personal best rowing: 63 min active time, intervals 7x7'+3R cu 31 s/m and the longest distance: 11022m
    19-May-20 The longest workout: 2h5'

I've been at plateau for about a month starting April. I was eating 1350 kcal at the time. The scale only started to move after I increased it to 1400 kcal. Then I gradually increased to 1500 kcal and started to do calorie cycling since May. It's going well and I don't feel hungry anymore. Clearly the body fat/muscle mass ratio ahs changed and what I was eating was not enough anymore. That's why it's good to listen to your body and find solutions instead of giving up. :-)
    I am currently eating 40% carbs, 30% proteins and 30% fats.

Hopefully, by the end of June I will reach my goal of 57 kg and then I'll try to maintain and do body re-composition. Meanwhile I'm reading, researching, learning, testing. The increase of proteins clearly helped a lot (it's double since January) and in May I've been focusing more on strength/resistance training. I will continue to do so and I also plan to add some goals regarding flexibility, running and rope jumping endurance, pull-ups, yoga stability and calisthenics.
    I've been doing this for a little over 4 months and I can say that it's extremely important to be disciplined, to plan and prepare, to set goals for short term and long term and to note your progress. It helped me a lot.

I know that for many 20 push-ups in one set is laughable but for me it's really a milestone. Not only that in January I could do none (laying on my belly and pushing in my arms with wrong form) but now, for the first time in my life, I do 20 with great form.
    Also, in January after 10 minutes of rowing I felt like dyeing and that was usually the entire 'rowing' workout. Now I've rowed for 60 minutes. That's amazing for someone who did zero sports in her life and the daily activity meant 2000 unhealthy steps a day. I have the drive and discipline to push further and I plan to do so. I'm 34 and for my 40 years anniversary I'll look much better than at my 25th. It's a great feeling. :-)
    [I'll follow-up with some photos].
  • Queen_of_Lean
    Queen_of_Lean Posts: 362 Member
    Very inspiring - you look fabulous! Thanks a lot for sharing! 🌼
  • TinaZ2018
    Very inspiring - you look fabulous! Thanks a lot for sharing! 🌼

Thank you! :*
  • TinaZ2018
    tams_89 wrote: »
    You inspire me daily 😊

You are very kind. Thank you! I'm glad I do. <3
  • thkdiffgirl
    You kook fantastic! You must be sooo proud, good for you on those push ups :) keep inspiring me, you do. My scale won’t budge...but workout quite a bit...so such is my journey :/
  • Calorie_Counting_K
    Calorie_Counting_K Posts: 48 Member
    Wow amazing! I am just starting out do u have any tips pls or are u on instagram pls? X
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!