Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Call the fire department 🤙😍... 🔥

Damn..... I don't have those. 😬
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Hate, hate, hate them on me - but I have issues (I always hated my freckles and wanted one tone skin - now I have it after years of diligent sunscreen use).

Skimpy bikini ones are kinda hot on a girl, sometimes?

Farmer tan lines are funny.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Happy b-day @Mr_Healthy_Habits! 🎈🎁🎂🥂
  • riffwalkdale
    riffwalkdale Posts: 241 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Hate, hate, hate them on me - but I have issues (I always hated my freckles and wanted one tone skin - now I have it after years of diligent sunscreen use).

Skimpy bikini ones are kinda hot on a girl, sometimes?

Farmer tan lines are funny.

I melt when I see freckles, ugh so cute.

I workout and hike in sports bra and short shorts, so hopefully it is more like a bikini and less like a farmer 😂
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Hot.

ef52dd93deee53f384a9308e78815c2e.png
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

To add to this, I've really wanted to get Daisy's on my trap and neck on one side because my daughter's name is Daisy and I think the flowers would go pretty nice with the sunflowers I have on my forearm...

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus group thought 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Hot or wet? Is that the question?

First question...is the guy hot?

It's hot yes...not sure I can say about the wet part...
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

To add to this, I've really wanted to get Daisy's on my trap and neck on one side because my daughter's name is Daisy and I think the flowers would go pretty nice with the sunflowers I have on my forearm...

I just thought it'd be a fun question to ask and find out what my mfp focus group thought 🤷🏽‍♂️

Good point.

Is he hot?

Please submit photographic proof.

😂... I already told you guy's who it was for...
    He tries, and likes to think he may even get lucky sometimes... 😏

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Even if he's gotta go all the way back to last season 😂
    My opinion is no neck tattoo. Some tats are nice and all but I love skin more. Your neck looks very....attractive....and a tat would take away from that. Just my take on it.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

Pretty sure you could tattoo every inch of your body and still be hot. 🤷‍♀️

PS - tattoos are hot.

If @Mr_Healthy_Habits were tattooed over every inch of his body imagine how long it would take to ask him about every single one.

“And this one? Right here? When did you get that?”

I would, too. 🤣

😮... Well I mean

We could go over all the places where I could get a tattoo 🤷🏽‍♂️!!...

😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Happy b-day @Mr_Healthy_Habits! 🎈🎁🎂🥂
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Good point.

Is he hot?

jvf5b26m5cuu.jpg

My opinion is no neck tattoo. Some tats are nice and all but I love skin more. Your neck looks very....attractive....and a tat would take away form that. Just my take on it.

Thank you ladies ❤️...

I appreciate ya 😘
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Depends. Hubs sports the t-shirt tan in the summer, not so hot honestly :#

Then again, I 💯 had a capri + sock tanline last year from half marathong training, what can ya do 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Tan lines? Hot or not?
    Tan lines from working outside? Hot.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Ladies...

Neck tattoos... 🔥 Or 💦?

Considering I have a neck tattoo I'd better say yea.

Throat tattoos OTOH are kind of a nay for me. I haven't seen many that I liked the look of.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    edited May 2020
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Tan lines? Hot or not?

Hot.

ef52dd93deee53f384a9308e78815c2e.png

Not cute.

Mine fade quickly, so I can't show you what my feet were like yesterday.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    ^^ This photo damages my soul. Moving on...

Guys,
    After weeks of observation in my city, I must know: what is to be gained by honking your car horns and slowly riding alongside someone wearing a mask, sunglasses, hat, and headphones (or a combo of at least 3 of these items)?

Are you all lost? Wondering what time it is?

It certainly cannot be a courtship tactic of any high success rate, could it?

Even in the "pre-mask era" when you could be somewhat surer that the bleeting and hollering was targeting your gender preference, I couldn't see this having a high success rate yet it seems to continue so... explain on behalf of mankind, please.
  • MaltedTea wrote: »

Guys,
    After weeks of observation in my city, I must know: what is to be gained by honking your car horns and slowly riding alongside someone wearing a mask, sunglasses, hat, and headphones (or a combo of at least 3 of these items)?

Even in the "pre-mask era" when you could be somewhat surer that the bleeting and hollering was targeting your gender preference, I couldn't see this having a high success rate yet it seems to continue so... explain on behalf of mankind, please.
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Guys,

Usually done here by guys in white vans shouting "get your *kitten* out" 🙄 why?

this easy. Because we get to act like turds and drive away without consequence. Oh and like once in every 9999999999999999 times she'll actually get them out.
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member

Guys,

They're trying to assert, what they believe to be, their patriarchal dominance over women. It's not about courtship, nor do they care about the odds in Vegas (although I'm sure they wouldn't object to you jumping in through the window and suggesting the nearest Holiday Inn). Bottom line: there are some men who have been indoctrinated to believe a woman's body shall be governed by the state, church, and society at large. May their hemorrhoids explode in a local McDonald's restroom stall TODAY.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

Guys,

awful just awful. this is why i only go around respecting women.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @will_it_go_round_in_circles and @iMago as the two representatives for the entirety of mankind: thank you. For you have confirmed that this behaviour is abnormal.

@eatpolerepeat Do we live in the same city? lol

@that_night_in_paris The idea of exploding hemorrhoids is more frightening than the sunburned Crocs pic yet it's quite fitting for the scenario!
  • MaltedTea wrote: »
    @will_it_go_round_in_circles and @iMago as the two representatives for the entirety of mankind: thank you. For you have confirmed that this behaviour is abnormal.

@eatpolerepeat Do we live in the same city? lol

@that_night_in_paris The idea of exploding hemorrhoids is more frightening than the sunburned Crocs pic yet it's quite fitting for the scenario!

Oh I meant it. Thats why most fools do foolish things, because they can. I think it's more normal than not in regards to the rate at which it occurs.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited June 2020

Guys,

I KNEW IT WAS YOU! 😂...

Seriously tho... I don't even know what to say
    Get some Bear mace 😬... That's the best I got 😬