Women 200lb+, Let's Shoot for the Moon this June!!!

Options

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    Please help. I want to wear this outfit, I think, but I'm scared it looks bad/stupid.

I need some honest opinions from other women because my husband would tell me I looked great in a lime green and purple polka dot burlap sack and that is kind but unhelpful. Please excuse the dirty mirror. D:

j1nsqgv9mgps.jpg

Goth Queen vibes! I love it! :heart:
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    Options
    @shorepine I try different YouTube videos each time. I try to find ones that are at least half an hour long. I've gotten a really cool mix of music that way. Modern one day, Disney the next. 😂
  • speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    It's good to have you back @GroverBlue78. Eventually the scale will give you the weight you deserve. It just sometimes takes 2 weeks or so.
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Well done! Lovely feeling to be getting fitter.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    edited June 2020
    Options
    hbrookens wrote: »
    Hi! I’m new to MFP but definitely not new to attempted weight loss. I’m 40 and trying to lose 90lbs and then keep it off. I haven’t made it past losing 40 pounds and haven’t been able to keep that off. So, I’m starting again. My knees are shot (bad genes & extra weight); I’ve already had procedures on both and the next step would be replacements. Not up for that yet! SW 238, CW 234.4, UGW 150 (I think... have no idea what that would look like on me, so who knows for sure).🤷🏻‍♀️

I see this says “post reply,” so I’m thinking I’m not doing this right, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to post my own comment in a community group. I only see the reply option. Sorry 😐

You did fine! You've got this! This group is very supportive, and the more you post about your successes and struggles, the more it helps (imo)!

Welcome.

While I'm here: @BrownSugar174 looking gooooooood :smiley:
  • hbrookens
    hbrookens Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think I just figured it out, I found that I have to “join” in the groups section in the community sector.🤪 And thank you!
  • ScrubsToSweats
    ScrubsToSweats Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just found this group, super excited about it. I'm incredibly frustrated right now. I'm on week 2 of serious diet and working out and doing IF. I lost 6 lb week 1 and I'm up 2 lb today. Anyone have these kinds of struggles where you're doing everything right and the scale says "nope!!! Not today satan!!"

SW 220
    CW 216
    GW 150