Replies

• ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Wednesday Check-In:
    SW: 187.6
    CW:182.4
    MG: under 180 by the end of June
    GW: 125-130

Slacked on logging food this week-home/work stress, but tried to be mindful of my over snacking and calorie intake. Onto tackling this week!
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Peeked at thee scale but it’s not budging. Just need to keep on following the plan and hope the scale catches up.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @azkunk I am scared to look. Usually I take my first peek on Wednesday am. I totally forgot today. I have eaten a few more calories this week. Still within plan but more than I’m accustomed. I have felt much hungrier than the last several weeks. I’m very curious to see what Saturday holds.
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    So on Monday I stated my goals this week were: to keep up with water, stop eating after 8pm, and log at least 3 workouts this week. I finally logged my 1st today for the week (yay!) but I haven't hit my full 8 waters but I am trying (I swear). Lastly today I def stopped eating before 8. I will try to repeat for tomorrow but increase the water. Sometimes it's just hard to get it all down for me. Good job to all who are trying.
  • starryeclipse
    starryeclipse Posts: 221 Member
    I just started here a couple days ago & want to stay motivated.

SW: 200.4
    CW: 200.2
    GW #1: 160
    GW #2: 135

6/8 - 198.6

6/11 - 196.2

I’m leaving tonight to go camping for the weekend; we will see if I lose, maintain or gain. I definitely have healthy snacks packed to help keep on track.

• starryeclipse
    starryeclipse Posts: 221 Member

6/8 - 198.6

6/11 - 196.2

I’m leaving tonight to go camping for the weekend; we will see if I lose, maintain or gain. I definitely have healthy snacks packed to help keep on track.
  • Beka3695
    Ugh... so I looked. I know I had a heavier dinner last night that is still hanging around, but I am currently up 1.8 lbs from last Saturday. Curious to see what this does over the next 2 days...

🎲 🎲 come on lower weigh in 🎲 🎲
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    Peeked at thee scale but it’s not budging. Just need to keep on following the plan and hope the scale catches up.

Maybe this is inappropriate...but it gave me a bit of a giggle...when I'm tired, I miss letters in words and replace prepositions...reading your post I did both...I missed the k in peeked and replaced at with on.
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    So I got on the scale yesterday, it said 198.0 👏🏻👏🏻 got on this morning 199.6?????? Repositioned it slightly to the right and got 198.0 ... anyone else run into this problem? The scale is in our bedroom, tucked under a shoe rack, so we pull it out when it’s time to weigh.
    Doing a challenge with a co-worker this week - no burgers, chips, ice cream, candy, chocolate, white bread .... sticking to it pretty good, but definitely need to up my water intake and activity.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    IDARae wrote: »
    So I got on the scale yesterday, it said 198.0 👏🏻👏🏻 got on this morning 199.6?????? Repositioned it slightly to the right and got 198.0 ... anyone else run into this problem? The scale is in our bedroom, tucked under a shoe rack, so we pull it out when it’s time to weigh.

Is it on a hard surface or carpet? Hard surfaces do better at consistency.
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Is it on a hard surface or carpet? Hard surfaces do better at consistency. [/quote]

It’s on a hard surface 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Beka3695
    IDARae wrote: »
    Is it on a hard surface or carpet? Hard surfaces do better at consistency.

It’s on a hard surface 🤷🏻‍♀️[/quote]

My BF had an issue on her rustic hardwoods. I gave her an 18” tile to sit her scale on. It has been consistent ever since.
  • ltlemermaid

6/8 - 198.6

6/11 - 196.2

Happy camping!!! hope you have a great time-healthy snack are the way to go.
  • ltlemermaid
    cambo2002 wrote: »
    So on Monday I stated my goals this week were: to keep up with water, stop eating after 8pm, and log at least 3 workouts this week. I finally logged my 1st today for the week (yay!) but I haven't hit my full 8 waters but I am trying (I swear). Lastly today I def stopped eating before 8. I will try to repeat for tomorrow but increase the water. Sometimes it's just hard to get it all down for me. Good job to all who are trying.

I have a hard time getting all my water in as well. Something that helps me when I have it on hand is to put lemon in my water to flavor it. there are a bunch of other fruits you can use to infuse and flavor the water.
  • cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    I have a hard time getting all my water in as well. Something that helps me when I have it on hand is to put lemon in my water to flavor it. there are a bunch of other fruits you can use to infuse and flavor the water.

I've done that in the past and liked it so I guess I may have to try that again. One thing I know is I drink more when its pretty cold water, not room temp.

• mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hi everyone !
    Glad to see so much support. I want in on this. I’m from Connecticut.

Staring weight : 290.5 ( 4/12/20 )
    1st mini goal 270.2 ( I wish I hit this last week but that didn’t happen. So close. Let’s say I want to hit that 1st goal by 6/25/20 )

Then I’ll set a 2nd goal. Final I’d like to reach 160/170

Drink half our weight in water ? That sounds like an AWFUL lot of water. For me at least lol. Unless I calculated wrong. But I see I’m behind from when this post went up lol