Wappo Warriors - SEPT CHALLENGE SERIES (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• starz13
    starz13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WHO ELSE IS STRUGGLING????

not complaining (much) i did it i got through it..bushmen style

had to do the burpies with girly press ups and slowed RIGHT down.....bright red face really struggled...but i did it all of it! I can only get better
  • Glow87
    Glow87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Monring all,
    (I say morning, although its not morning across the whole world)

Either way, does anyone know where i can find the challenges for this week?
    I was going to head to the gym in a few hours and want to todays extras done once and for all.

Thanks
  • Glow87
    Glow87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Dont worry guys

I found it. But just in case anybody else want to know

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Itts all here ^

Good luck this week.
  • aimeerowe91
    Options
    Day one exercises done for this week :)
    Did the bear walk and jumping jacks in the garden as it was such a lovely day but then had to resort to locking myself in the bedroom for the crunches and squats after having the dog follow me round the garden and biting my feet!
    Feeling so good!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I made a signature banner...... just cause I wanted one of those cool signature banners! LOL If anyone else wants to use it, copy this into your signature: idMVA.jpg change both the IMG to lower case, and keep your fingers crossed, cause I'm really new at this :smile:

Its beautiful but I cant get it to work....I have no skills:(
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    Dont worry guys

I found it. But just in case anybody else want to know

http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Itts all here ^

Good luck this week.

Thank you soo much for this info!!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sorry team that I have been out of the loop I had some bad news on Friday then I am in the middle of a PCS move.....I will try my best to do everything everyday. I will be living at my moms house until My stuff is delivered so please bear with me....
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 2 –PYGMY SERIES (Advanced)

Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the PYGYMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) IF you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING

YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

Keep going strong!

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 2 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week TWO Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 2 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT! Week 3 we’re are stepping it up to another level! BE PSYCHED!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week. For each day you do a 5K (3.1 miles your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Is there a mini-challenge this week?
  • LadyPersia
    Options
    completed day one...I hate split squats...thats all I have to say!

Keep it up Everyone ....WOOHOOOOO WARRIORS!!!
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    All I have left for today is the run/jog, can't wait!! :)
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Only completed the bushmans series today :o) My energy just isn't where it was with being sick!

Great job everyone!!!
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I made a signature banner...... just cause I wanted one of those cool signature banners! LOL If anyone else wants to use it, copy this into your signature: idMVA.jpg change both the IMG to lower case, and keep your fingers crossed, cause I'm really new at this :smile:

Its beautiful but I cant get it to work....I have no skills:(

Thank you :) I don't know what to tell you except to change the IMG on both ends to img, just be sure to leave the brackets. I tried to post the code like that so ya'll could just copy and paste.... but it put the picture there, instead of the code :laugh:

I did the bushman challenge today, but, I think I may really be more of a Pygmy warrior.....I hurt! :sad:
  • Eunified
    Options
    Hey Wappo Warrriors!!! LOOOOOLOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOO :drinker:

Quick Question... If one challenge is not complete, for example.. the walk/jog/run..
    Can I complete it tomorrow and if so, would it count as I had done my challenges for Monday?

Thanks,

Eunice
  • LadyPersia
    Options

It worked!!!:
    Thank you
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Today's Bushmen workout damn near killed me! :laugh:
  • aimeerowe91
    Options
    Today's challenges done :) Think I might have to try the Bushmen series..
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hey Wappo Warrriors!!! LOOOOOLOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOO :drinker:

Quick Question... If one challenge is not complete, for example.. the walk/jog/run..
    Can I complete it tomorrow and if so, would it count as I had done my challenges for Monday?

Thanks,

Eunice

Yes.
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I am back from my mini-vacation and need to buckle down!!! Gained some water weight on the scale... hoping it disappears before Sunday's weigh-in!
  • limestang
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Angela and this is my first challenge. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds this month. Good luck everyone.