What We're Eating

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Late to log yesterday's eats!
    Breakfast: leftovers salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, sautéed squash, pesto & white bean dip, castelvetrano olives. A piece of olive ciabatta on the side. Cup of tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Lunch: salad sandwich of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, asiago, mayo, and mustard on sourdough. Pickle. Half a peach.
    Snack: a few mints.
    Evening: met a friend in the park and we had cider and veggie sushi 😋 Cycled home and had a cheese twist, heaps of water.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member

.And to end the evening, the world’s best peanut butter bar.
    What do you consider "the world's best peanut butter bar" ?
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @donidaily your lunch sandwich sounds delish..🤗
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    About to cut part of this monstrous CSA zucchini up for muffins as a health(ier) snacking food throughout the week!
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    vaman wrote: »

Well, I call it that because it was the title of the recipe I used 😂 but it really was delicious!! https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/best-ever-peanut-butter-bars/
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    TODAY:
    Breakfast: oatmeal with raisins, chopped walnuts, 1 tsp brown sugar, cinnamon, and coffee with milk and sugar (This is my typical breakfast)
    Lunch: I made shrimp creole with 1/2 cup of rice (We often have a main dish since I often work evenings)
    Dinner: Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, cucumber, sliced carrots, ranch dressing, and 2 hard boiled eggs, Dannon light and fit cherry yogurt
    Snacks: At work: Cup of coffee, Groove crackers and When I get home: A peach and one scoop of ice cream. Today is National Ice Cream Day.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    vaman wrote: »

Well, I call it that because it was the title of the recipe I used 😂 but it really was delicious!! https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/best-ever-peanut-butter-bars/

Yes that recipe does look great, and I think I'll give it a try. I just misunderstood, I thought you were referring to a commercial product😎
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    B- keto coconut flour pancakes with 1tbs peanut butter on top with coffee( stevia and half-n-half)
    L- Spicy Hummus and turkey low carb wrap and a salad topped with mozerella cheese
    S- no snack I was tooooo hot
    D- Million dollar spaghetti made with dreamfields pasta and greenbeans
    S- I tried a new recipe for low carb ediable cookie dough....it was yucky 😕

Calories ended at 1195. Today was a rest day. I can't wait to workout tomorrow! I hurt my knee on Friday and had to take Saturday and Sunday off.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Meal 1: High-fiber, lower-carb pasta with cheese sauce and an iced cappuccino with Jordan's sugar-free vanilla caramel syrup

Meal 2: Dijon chicken breast with riced cauliflower and veggies, a Laughing Cow with a few crackers, raw mixed nuts, grain-free granola, strawberries with Cool Whip and Walden Farms sugar-free chocolate syrup
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: cup of tea with oat milk, slice of toasted sourdough with peanut butter and fresh peach slices 😋
    Brunch zoom: iced cold brew with oat milk and a cheese twist.
    Lunch: just snacks because I knew I was having big dinner. A slice of olive ciabatta and some cashews.
    Dinner: Five Guys veggie sandwich, large fries split three ways, 3 glasses of rosé. Nice to have a friend over for the first time in many months.
  • gallicinvasion
    edited July 2020
    Weird day yesterday because I was expecting to have friends over and order out (so saved calories) but plans fell through so I ate anniversary dessert treats instead.

Breakfast: Starbucks iced coffee with a splash of almond milk, and one pump each of mocha and peppermint. Later, Japanese-curry-style chicken rice and veggies

Lunch: dill chicken salad wrap with bacon, plus a bowl of watermelon

Snack: fresh blueberries and graham crackers

Snack: mini dark chocolate Kit Kat, small taste of blueberry pie filling I made, and a strong mezcal orange blueberry cocktail

Dinner: hamburger with hot pepper jelly and ketchup for grownups, plus a romaine carrot red onion salad, lime basil dressing, and some crunchy tortilla chips on top

Desserts (many): more mini dark chocolate Kit Kat’s, spicy dill pickle almonds, an ice cream sandwich, and a homemade dark chocolate peanut butter candy bar!
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cherry Greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Other 1/2 of baked potato with butter/sour cream, side salad with lite ranch salad dressing, and a large diet coke. 1 piece of Russell stover sugar free caramel with another diet coke(for the car) My mom has a doctors and a lab appointment scheduled for today.
    Dinner
    Cherry chocolate smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Happy Monday everyone 🌻
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited July 2020
    almond milk latte

smoothie bowl w/granola & berries

premier protein shake w/ espresso

watermelon chunks

baked salmon, strifried eggplant/squash salad

snickers icecream bar, smart sweets
  • gallicinvasion
    Breakfast: spicy dill pickle almonds and roasted edamame, plus a black coffee

Lunch: a black iced coffee, egg roll in a bowl with turkey sausage, plus watermelon.

Snack: chocolate-frosted-donut protein bites, plus another watermelon blueberry fruit salad.

Dinner: pasta with red sauce, black beans, and sausage, plus a romaine-carrot-red onion salad with honey dijon dressing.

Dessert: two mini dark chocolate Kit Kat’s, blueberry cheesecake yogurt bark, and the world’s best peanut it butter bar.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: olive ciabatta sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, asiago, mustard, mayo.
    Lunch: gado-gado (warm salad of potatoes, green beans, carrots, broccoli, tofu, and boiled egg with spicy peanut sauce).
    Snack: a small can of Q tonic water.
    Later: a negroni while zooming with a friend, and a strawberry mochi. Not super hungry as it was so hot today 🥵
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    edited July 2020
    B- Two small keto pumpkin muffins, fried egg, and coffee sugar free
    L- Hummus low carb wrap, blessed egg, and cucumbers
    S- keto coconut flour pancake with peanut butter, and pepper jack cheese
    D- Hamburger patty with cheese
    S- sugar free oreo ball with choc zero carmel syrup

We have to go the store tomorrow so produce was getting low and I wanted to make sure the kiddos had plenty 😼
    I ended at 1253 calories
    My workout was 25 minute hasfit kettlebell workout, and a 15 minute walk with the kiddos
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Jalapeno cheese stick
    Lunch: White cheddar pierogies in a homemade cheese sauce
    Snack: carrots and hatch green chili hummus, grapes
    Dinner: Chicken Tikka masala street kitchen over rice
    Dessert: Protein shake, not sure what flavors yet tho.
  • hawksgirl229
    @rainingribbons
    Welcome back!!!!
    Breakfast
    Cherry greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Shrimp with cocktail sauce, potato wedges dipped in ketchup, side salad with light balsamic salad dressing and a large diet coke
    After lunch
    1 sugar free Russell stover caramel
    Dinner
    Chocolate pb smoothie with a heavy dollop of cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup
    Workout was 21 day fix upper body and yoga. A little yard work planned for the afternoon..
    Happy Tuesday 🌻
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: cup of tea with a little oat milk, salad bowl of cherry tomatoes, fresh mozz, lots of basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Baby bell peppers and a chunk of olive ciabatta on the side.
    Lunch: penne with peas, pesto, and ricotta. More basil from the garden.
    Snack: iced matcha.
    Evening: kombucha and a couple of taralli.