Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• IronwomanUnoIronwomanUno Member Posts: 831 Member Member Posts: 831 Member
    Not to leave anyone out but @hokulani1982 @lenac03 @Tejaco @kperk91 @lexbubbles And all those women sharing their victories, you ladies are incredibly brave, amazing and an example to follow! Congratulations! Awesome, awesome!👏🏽😃🎉🎉🎉 Keep going!🙌🏽
    edited July 23
  • carjean24carjean24 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    So many inspiring stories! @Tejaco I am 5’4” and 55 y/o and 167 lbs with a goal of 128-132. Would love to know more about your journey. What was successful for you? How long did it take you?
  • ourbestlifeourbestlife Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    Inspiration needed!
  • katyoverbykatyoverby Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I am always curious about the number of calories people eat per day. Many people who post say they logged food and that really helped with weight loss but noone says about how many calories per day worked for them. I realize it is different for everyone- I'm just curious. Thank you for any insight you can provide!
  • iamomx2iamomx2 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    I think you look "onederful"...
  • sunny_d22sunny_d22 Member Posts: 314 Member Member Posts: 314 Member
    @MadDogManor Super cute outfit! You look great. Congrats on quitting smoking!
  • solarpower03solarpower03 Member Posts: 12,091 Member Member Posts: 12,091 Member
    garlo12 wrote: »
    Hi! I’m 5’4” and I went from 250 to 150lbs.6ahqd86m6cpn.jpeg
    vx9xzz2enrbg.jpeg
    z1oe2zkhtg8d.jpeg

Great Job!!! You look Amazing. Did you do weights you look really toned, you are an inspiration to me, how long did it take you to reach your goal?

Thank you so much!! I did A LOT of strength training along with my cardio. It took me about 2.5 years to lose the weight. Though that is a long time to get to my goal, it helped minimize loose skin for me.
    I now do only 30 mins of cardio 3 x’s a week and mainly focus on strength training.

Best way to do- well done!