What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Since I cheated a few posts back there and chit-chatted about something that was not a personal NSV, I owe the thread one, even though kind of a questionable-impact one 😉. This is a terrible blurry photo, because I couldn't figure out how to do it without using the front camera (no good mirrors here). But yesterday I tried on a dress my mom made for me when I was around age 20 (+/- 2, don't recall). That was in the 1970s, when I was a hippie girl. 😆

It's pulling a little over the hips, and for sure tight in the shoulders/underarms (found some lats'n'stuff since then 😉), but I can put it on, and zip it, 40+ years later, at age 64. I'm oddly pleased. Who would've dreamed, during all those years of obesity in between? Not me.
    qt6812axjpb0.jpg

I'm a "jeans and t-shirt" kind of person, but that dress is awesome and looks just perfect on you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!