New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    c38rku73902a.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    c38rku73902a.png

At first I thought this this was candy corn flavored stuffing lol. That actually might be good, this sounds gross.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited August 2020
    Just saw these and grabbed them - I’ve been trying to increase my Omegas - so thought was interesting! ☺️

ugpyy9wow762.jpeg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    I was searching for lower calorie, soy free protein bars to go with my yogurt/coffee and decided to try this because I liked the name and ingredients.

f91fem3jtdtp.jpg

It's honestly one of the best protein bars I've had in a while and I want to try all the flavors now! I also took advantage of the 30% off Subscribe and Save sale Orgain was having on their protein snack bars but I don't like them enough to keep buying them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2020
    Maxematics wrote: »
    I was searching for lower calorie, soy free protein bars to go with my yogurt/coffee and decided to try this because I liked the name and ingredients.

f91fem3jtdtp.jpg

It's honestly one of the best protein bars I've had in a while and I want to try all the flavors now! I also took advantage of the 30% off Subscribe and Save sale Orgain was having on their protein snack bars but I don't like them enough to keep buying them.

I LOVED these when I had them. They were amazing but way too expensive! Probably one of the best non dairy "quest-like" bars out there.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    w6co45sabbg7.jpeg

My produce store in lower Manhattan just reopened - they stock a few different varieties of my favorite butter - Le Beurre Bordier - this is the first time I’ve seen their vanilla infused butter! Can’t wait to try!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    daq6zjs2kb99.png

This nutter butter pudding has me drooling right now o.o
  • pancakerunner
    hgycta wrote: »
    daq6zjs2kb99.png

This nutter butter pudding has me drooling right now o.o

it sounds good!
  • pancakerunner
    uiith2lmmj0c.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2020
    e3n4181nvcn3.png
    I have had these in the past. I LOVED the salt n vinegar, buffalo, and jalapeno but haven't had the pink sea salt or chicken and waffles.

I really didn't like the chicken and waffles flavor at all. It wasn't salty at all which is what I like about these chips. I like how they taste like super salty crispy bacon. The chicken and waffles had a weird artificial taste to it and it made me feel nauseous. Wouldn't buy again.

Pink sea salt were incredible of course. Great salty crispy chicken flavor. They are saltier than the regular sea salt kind which I love.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    xpj10f6fi9al.png
    fpuipcre0ton.png

I want to try those pretzels.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited August 2020
    e3n4181nvcn3.png
    I have had these in the past. I LOVED the salt n vinegar, buffalo, and jalapeno but haven't had the pink sea salt or chicken and waffles.

I really didn't like the chicken and waffles flavor at all. It wasn't salty at all which is what I like about these chips. I like how they taste like super salty crispy bacon. The chicken and waffles had a weird artificial taste to it and it made me feel nauseous. Wouldn't buy again.

Pink sea salt were incredible of course. Great salty crispy chicken flavor. They are saltier than the regular sea salt kind which I love.

Forgot to add good photo so you can see texture. lsk3tfiruv7s.jpeg

Also, they have a little preservative pack in the bag and I put it in my mouth a few times and almost ate it a few times when I wasn’t looking lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are pretty good. They kind of taste like less sweet muddy buddies without the peanut butter. I like the single serve packages. czqnmg2g3fd8.jpeg
    p4e8to8q9ln7.jpeg
    73xinsmvfntq.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Oooo want the gingerbread. Still on my Lenny and Larry kick. mo2k8raapvwv.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    u8qzffjfm0r0.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    p50tk7wgtudh.png