Embarrassing truths

Replies

• Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member
    I totally like feet πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚... There I said it...

🀒

Oh come on, is it really any different than being attracted to someone's @ss... I mean think about it 😬

as long as they clean

We are not having this conversation πŸ˜†
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

🀒

Oh come on, is it really any different than being attracted to someone's @ss... I mean think about it 😬

as long as they clean

I won't even go there πŸ˜‚...

But no I mean, think about it... How clean is someone's @ss... I mean you can't tell me everyone showers every time they use the facilities πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

Especially if you pee sitting down πŸ˜‚
  • BrustMannEiner
    BrustMannEiner Posts: 360 Member

🀒

as long as they clean

But no I mean, think about it... How clean is someone's @ss... I mean you can't tell me everyone showers every time they use the facilities πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ...

Exposure boosts immunity. :-)

But, now that everyone understands that they are supposed to wash their hands after using the facilities (not just employees) and bathes in sanitizer I'd wager that some people can come out of public restrooms cleaner than before they went in.
  • I totally like feet πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚... There I said it...

🀒

as long as they clean

We are not having this conversation πŸ˜†

Looks like we are

🀒

as long as they clean

Agreed, but(t)

ivc4qlr5apiy.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits

🀒

as long as they clean

Agreed, but(t)

ivc4qlr5apiy.jpg

(Foot note) πŸ˜‚... These are hell on a wastewater system 😬...

But I have the face and body ones too... Use them every day after the gym before running to work...

They really do help prevent breakouts πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ... They are awesome! Gmta...
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Aww @happimess01

Hey Brother I didn't say you weren't a fine specimen of manly... I said you weren't a hot chik πŸ˜‚

I'd pretend to like that curry if you made it too man πŸ˜‚

no worries, I didn't realize you were into footlongs πŸ˜‚πŸ€—
  • Thetwitchisback
    Thetwitchisback Posts: 462 Member

🀒

as long as they clean

Agreed, but(t)

ivc4qlr5apiy.jpg

But I have the face and body ones too... Use them every day after the gym before running to work...

They really do help prevent breakouts πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ... They are awesome! Gmta...

Just don’t flush them and we’re good
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Aww @happimess01

Hey Brother I didn't say you weren't a fine specimen of manly... I said you weren't a hot chik πŸ˜‚

I'd pretend to like that curry if you made it too man πŸ˜‚

no worries, I didn't realize you were into footlongs πŸ˜‚πŸ€—

My therapist told me I need to pull that thorn out and own that *kitten* sometimes πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

🀒

as long as they clean

Agreed, but(t)

ivc4qlr5apiy.jpg

Just don’t flush them and we’re good

by the provided image you can clearly see they're meant for carrying in your pockets with sharp *kitten*
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

🀒

as long as they clean

But, now that everyone understands that they are supposed to wash their hands after using the facilities (not just employees) and bathes in sanitizer I'd wager that some people can come out of public restrooms cleaner than before they went in.

Not in target, no sir
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    hrichts wrote: Β»

🀒

as long as they clean

Not in target, no sir

the very best way to build immunity is to walk into a Target restroom, get down on the tile floor and do this:

tenor.gif?itemid=10303880
  • hrichts wrote: Β»

🀒

as long as they clean

Not in target, no sir

the very best way to build immunity is to walk into a Target restroom, get down on the tile floor and do this:

It ain't the wax what makes that doable
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member

🀒

as long as they clean

Not in target, no sir

It ain't the wax what makes that doable

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    fstrickl wrote: Β»
    Truth: I’m following this thread just for the banter and it does not disappoint πŸ˜‚.

Truth be told... Part of the reason why I stay and come back is because this place has really helped me learn how to banter...

I'm much less shy in a group setting now and more willing to just say whatever I'm thinking..

I'm sure a big part of that is the weightloss... But a lot of it has to do with these people as well πŸ’•

This has been great place for me to practice behaving with confidence which has led me to feel more confident.

Sometimes

You know... Confidence is an interesting thing sometimes and can be pretty elusive...

I like to think there is a charm in the willingness to embarrass yourself... Although there is a fine line between embarrassing yourself and being creepy... 😬

Like for example if I say
    I like feet πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚... It's totally embarrassing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But if I'm overly confident about it and I'm all
    Hey, I like feet πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰... It's kinda creepy πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Although it helps that you guys kinda know me πŸ˜‚

• Mr_Healthy_Habits

🀒

as long as they clean

Not in target, no sir

Oh Dude so trying this *kitten* later πŸ˜‚