The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Good morning -- 54/m here and all this staying at home and teleworking has led to putting on about 20 pounds! If they called me back in today, I am not sure I'd fit into a suit. Anyone else seen a gain with so much time at home?

No. Thankfully I don't gain easily. I put on and take off the same 2 or 3 pounds over and over again.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    drmwc wrote: »
    I lost 2 pounds over lockdown. I am 140 pounds, and looking to gain a little weight.

I don't seem to be in line with rest of the world around lockdown. I have only watched 90 minutes television. :)

Awesome!! That's very good compared to the general claim.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    drmwc wrote: »
    Happy Friday everyone! I'm on a poorly planned holiday next week (starting off in Norwich and then going to Plymouth. Norwich is 200 miles North-East from mine, and Plymouth is 300 miles South-West.)

Best of luck to you!! Holidays aren't worth it right now with all the COVID19 restrictions, and the very real possibility of giving or receiving the virus while moving around.
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into it as well. From Australia. Feel free to add me in 🙂.
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Good morning -- 54/m here and all this staying at home and teleworking has led to putting on about 20 pounds! If they called me back in today, I am not sure I'd fit into a suit. Anyone else seen a gain with so much time at home?

No. Thankfully I don't gain easily. I put on and take off the same 2 or 3 pounds over and over again.

That's what I do as well! Hoping this time I can finally reach goal weight.
  • KetoNewLife
    KetoNewLife Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello
    Finally back in here after being off fort several months!
  • limeylynch
    limeylynch Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    🙋🏻‍♂️
  • andytguns
    andytguns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    38 here, consistently battling with old sports injuries so now trying to find a way to get fitter, lighter and healthier, feel free to add me if you wish, hope everyone has a great day
  • Michael9879
    Michael9879 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 in 2 weeks 🤬. I had been doing pretty good on my diet / activity level but then I tore my ACL last month 😥
  • clarebear2208
    clarebear2208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, started my fitness journey when I turned 40, I am now 45 (today) and have been through many injuries, now trying to train without injury and eating keto style.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • KetoNewLife
    Options
    Hi everyone, started my fitness journey when I turned 40, I am now 45 (today) and have been through many injuries, now trying to train without injury and eating keto style.

Happy birthday! 🎁🎈
    I just started Speed Carnivore (a keto program) after regular Keto

• KetoNewLife
    Options
    I'll be 41 in 2 weeks 🤬. I had been doing pretty good on my diet / activity level but then I tore my ACL last month 😥
    Ouch 😣 that’s going to take a while to heal
  • claytjones564
    claytjones564 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    47 from North Carolina. Focused on changing my diet and exercising. I gained some coviweight haha. If you are interested in group weight loss goals. Add me.
  • simonroberts7671
    simonroberts7671 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, Simon from Wiltshire in UK. Trying to lose some Covid weight through diet, walking and paddle boarding :). 54 so very much at the upper limit of this groups age limit but I am young at heart!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,537 Member
    Options
    @clarebear2208

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday 🥳
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle-agers from a windy Australia. Geez it's so windy that on my dog walk my 3 poodles flew like kites :D
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,448 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle-agers from a windy Australia. Geez it's so windy that on my dog walk my 3 poodles flew like kites :D

Love poodles
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Hello, Simon from Wiltshire in UK. Trying to lose some Covid weight through diet, walking and paddle boarding :). 54 so very much at the upper limit of this groups age limit but I am young at heart!

Same age here. Young at heart is a mind thing. Sometimes I have to listen to my body. 😗