The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Took the dogs for a walk and then went running. Starting to heat up down here. Already 80F (26.7C for my non-American friends ;) ), and it isn't even noon yet. Don't think I have much going the rest of the day. Hope everyone has a good one!
    mg07030 wrote: »
    30s are middle age?

Not really, but we could use the company!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Slappy74 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday! Took the dogs for a walk and then went running. Starting to heat up down here. Already 80F (26.7C for my non-American friends ;) ), and it isn't even noon yet. Don't think I have much going the rest of the day. Hope everyone has a good one!
    mg07030 wrote: »
    30s are middle age?

Not really, but we could use the company!

🤗
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    45 years young here! Lol 💪👍
  • 200x50xmack
    200x50xmack Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    47 here.
  • nerdherdshepherd8973
    nerdherdshepherd8973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’m 46 and trying MFP again. Feeling very motivated and want to make some changes!
  • apg9470
    apg9470 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just turned 49
    New on here not even sure how to add people
    So I'd be happy to be added
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning middle-agers.. I hope you all have a great week. :)

Thanks and same to you!🌞
  • Nerys52
    Nerys52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I am 59 yrs :) and re-started MFP after flu in mid-march. Log in food since early april.
  • ForAmanda222
    ForAmanda222 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Thanks and same to you!🌞

Wishing everyone a great week too! I'm still in week 1 but it's going well I am due to weigh myself for the first time on Thursday. At the moment I am aiming for a couple hundred or so under my maintenance so as not to put much pressure on and am loving the flexibility....mmm 80 cals of golden sryup or nutella in my morning porridge ... mmm what a pleasant decision to be making this week...i reckon I'm going to do better at losing weight as a middle ager than I did in my teens 20s 30s it was all about quick results then and not understanding the process - Id stick to a diet then think I had gained due to - now I realise - just water etc fluctuations - and then binge as a result - what a disaster that was and what a shame. Older and wiser i am now x
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options

Morning Jo!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anna28518 wrote: »

Morning Jo!

Morning Anna :*

Thanks and same to you!🌞

Thank you.. it's goodnight from me 🙂
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Welcome to another week of good times, positive vibes, and perhaps some good recipes? I'm totally ready.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm just a few weeks out from 46 and am back on track to finally get to my goal weight this year. I've been meal prepping since January and it seems to work wonders for me in regard to portion and calorie control. Here's to eating and feeling better! (oh, and I'm totally down for new recipes!)
  • stevefromtherock
    stevefromtherock Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options

Thanks, you too. 🤗
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! I'm just a few weeks out from 46 and am back on track to finally get to my goal weight this year. I've been meal prepping since January and it seems to work wonders for me in regard to portion and calorie control. Here's to eating and feeling better! (oh, and I'm totally down for new recipes!)

hey I'll be 46 in just a month and a half!! Eek the downslide to 50.

I"m full of recipes but most aren't low fat. I have a Skinny taste cookbook and most of those recipes are online. I highly recommend them. The chicken parm is awesome and perhaps i will make that this week for dinner.
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this journey. Just joined yesterday and would love some friends to do the journey with. I turned 37 in January and just keep thinking I want to be fit before I'm 40. I have over 100 pounds to lose if I'm being honest and so it will probably take all 3 years before 40 to get there! Please add me if you can relate and/or encourage me! Thanks 😊
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Recipes for me don't really have to be low fat, I'm just targeting a certain number of carbs vs protein intake. I meet with my nutritionist on the 6th and I'm really looking forward to fine tuning what I've been up to so far. My issue is finding a good spot for recipes others have tried out, at least I can gauge something if I can get some feedback on it. I would love to expand what I'm eating, also I seriously want to add fish... LOL never had fish that wasn't breaded fish stick style, is that even real fish?

• AZdream546
    AZdream546 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Feel free to add me. I'm definitely a middle ager. Lol
  • AZdream546
    AZdream546 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    Back on the MFP wagon starting today! :)