The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's Friday who has weekend plans?
    I'm going to skate this morning, then go deal with my mom's taxes this afternoon. Tomorrow hubs and the boy are going to [play games with his brother so I get an evening to myself. I might take myself to the theatre. Then Sunday I guess we will be doing out taxes. Tax time sucks

Hope the skating went good! Boo taxes! Had to wrap mine up a couple weeks ago. I know I’ll go running with the dogs this weekend. Hopefully I’ll get to the rock climbing gym, too. Maybe do some yard work. We shall see!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Skating was fun. Chatted more than skated cause everyone wanted to chat it seemed. But did some stuff. I changed an exercise we were doing cause I felt it ended a tweak to make it flow better. Haha.

Rock climbing gym sounds fun
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's Friday who has weekend plans?
    I'm going to skate this morning, then go deal with my mom's taxes this afternoon. Tomorrow hubs and the boy are going to [play games with his brother so I get an evening to myself. I might take myself to the theatre. Then Sunday I guess we will be doing out taxes. Tax time sucks

Going to spend the weekend in the yard with the kiddos, maybe catch a movie. Having an evening to yourself sounds pretty sweet. Have a great weekend!
  • IsKingaskinnyyet
    IsKingaskinnyyet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone
    Looking for good motivators ONLY. Like to grow in people who need solid support and giving support back. Feel free to add me 🤗
  • Blue_eyed_girl82
    Blue_eyed_girl82 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Happy Friday everyone. Go kick some butt this weekend.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday y'all, hope y'alls weekend is kick butt!
  • Blaine08041962
    Blaine08041962 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    56 and am finally getting active again
  • Blaine08041962
    Blaine08041962 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Slappy74
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a great Friday so far!
  • ColdTurkeyplus1
    ColdTurkeyplus1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Slappy74 wrote: »
    Hope everyone has had a great Friday so far!

I got lots done even found a hat for my skating team. How nice that Walmart carried hats with my team's name
  • Slappy74
    Options
    Sounds like a good day Ali! 🧢
    Just got done with my run, time to figure out the rest of my day!
  • ForAmanda222
    ForAmanda222 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Sounds good Sheila x I'm relishing focusing on myself for a change instead of the usual family and house life precious though that is x I've found looking after myself through food has triggered over self care as well , have done my nails and hair today for a change lol x enjoy Brazil sounds glorious x
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Indeed, really good way to go. Doing the same, after my little one started school I am taking more time to focus on my health and weight. Those of us who are parents rarely have time for ourselves, but once we do I think we do ok. :smile:
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy Sunday middle agers
    It's homework and making sure our tax papers are in order day so we can file on the last day...fun fun fun
    I went to the theatre last night and it was a real cry fest. I cry at pretty much everything these days though. Found out some friends were there so they messaged to see what i thought. Apparently some feel the topic of this show is depressing i think it was kind of uplifting. YA it was about a suicide and kids feeling alone and hopeless but in the end they came through and families were closer and people were forgiven. Funny how people interpret things
  • sparkyvenkman
    Options
    Everyone views the world through different eyes, also taxes are such a bore. :smile:
  • AliNouveau
    edited April 2019
    Options
    TAXES SUCK. didn't mean to caps that but it works
    we always owe so we wait til the last day. just hoping we got all the papers. our mail delivery is notorious for sending delivering stuff wrong places I'm often dropping stuff off for the same house number but for other streets. reading is hard you know
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    30s are middle age?
  • quietmousie
    quietmousie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43, more support is always welcome. Feel free to add me too! :)