The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Afternoon folks πŸ‘‹ Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
  • McSteamny
    McSteamny Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All, Jim here.... My journey continues, 30 pounds down, 25 more to go to reach my goal.
  • Cr42yM0nk3y
    Cr42yM0nk3y Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 30, do I still count?
  • SwolehouseBrotown
    SwolehouseBrotown Posts: 196 Member
    What's your definition of "upper" 30s?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    When rounding off to the nearest 10, at which number do you round up to 40 rather than down to 30? My thoughts. Use 'em; don' t use 'em
  • gladz2014
    gladz2014 Posts: 28 Member
    42 and trying to be more health conscious! feel free to add me :)
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited August 2020
    I hope anyone in the path of Laura is safe inland. That storm looks like a doozie

I've been doing zoom Zumba a friend has been doing since the Quarantine and loving it. Such a fun way to burn a ton of calories. Hope everyone is smashing goals and having fun
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I hope anyone in the path of Laura is safe inland. That storm looks like a doozie

I've been doing zoom Zumba a friend has been doing since the Quarantine and loving it. Such a fun way to burn a ton of calories. Hope everyone is smashing goals and having fun

So zoomba?
    I'll see myself out now
  • Treyy_Millz_7
    Treyy_Millz_7 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey all, I'm 33
    Let's get adding, sharing knowledge and encouraging each other B)
  • Sunflowez123
    Sunflowez123 Posts: 13 Member
    Middle agers....oh nooooo...guess thats me..46 yrs old..looking.for fun...supportive new friends.for motivation and accountability. Each day isna New Adventure...Add Away
  • SunflowerQueen36
    SunflowerQueen36 Posts: 1,272 Member
    S*H*I*T*F*I*T - So Happy its Thursday, Friday is Tomorrow!

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • AliNouveau

So zoomba?
    I'll see myself out now

Haha. That's actually the name of the Facebook group. It's just fun saying zoom Zumba
  • rltolle2015
    rltolle2015 Posts: 7 Member
    I’m 44. Please feel free to add me.
  • Christi1979
    Christi1979 Posts: 30 Member
    41, married, mom of 2 teenage girls. Back after a while away from MFP. Feel free to add me!
  • kevinphilipsuk
    kevinphilipsuk Posts: 1 Member
    Morning all, happy to be back... I think I enjoyed lockdown a little too much :smiley: but I've done this before and will again this time. Feel free to add, I track all meals as well as exercise from strength training in the gym and CV work. 5 days in, bang on track, feeling as full as ever and motivation high. Age 43 but in my head I am still late 20's
  • KetoNewLife
    KetoNewLife Posts: 88 Member
    Hey hey old timers πŸ€ͺ oops I mean Middle Agers

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Let’s get this dang weekend started!

Storms are past and it’s shaping up to be a nice weekend here in CT❣️

48 and single here, my adult kid is on his own (Marines) and I’m looking for a major POSITIVE shake up in life
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Happy FriYay Middle Agers!! Have a great day.
  • AliNouveau
    Last Friday of August!!!! Pumpkin spice has already made an appearance, the Halloween pop up store has popped up ...is everyone ready for September?
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    48 years young here. Feel free to add me.
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Last Friday of August!!!! Pumpkin spice has already made an appearance, the Halloween pop up store has popped up ...is everyone ready for September?

So very ready!!!