The iMago Relationship Advice thread

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Is @iMago still open today... I have questions! Can guys ask too or should we keep it in the cave?

Best approach in the beginning...
    Ignore her completely, or give her that attention?

I've heard varying opinions on various outlets 😬...
    But let's let you settle the debate here and now...

just talk to her as much as you want, while saying as little as possible.

May I add.... dont play this card unless you know she's not good at playing those elusive games too 😏

well if you're a guy and she actually gets angry at you for playing games, and confronts you, then you just gotta hit her with old reliable "huh"
  • iMago
    Options
    Is @iMago still open today... I have questions! Can guys ask too or should we keep it in the cave?

and leave her on read, often.

yeah that's actually super important ^

people- you gotta keep those read receipts turned on. that way if they text you something inane or boring and you choose not to respond, then they will see it and know.

okay but sometimes they are just tired and like they pills and whiskey are kicking in right?

well yeah sometimes. it usually works out though because they still wake up at like 333 am and then they read her texts but don't respond until around 8:30 or so anyhow.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Is iMago still open today... I have questions! Can guys ask too or should we keep it in the cave?

people- you gotta keep those read receipts turned on. that way if they text you something inane or boring and you choose not to respond, then they will see it and know.

No, i’ve been doing this for years to my sisters. Doesnt work

you're a girl so i'd imagine it's harder for you to not say something about something that doesn't really matter that much.

in your case, just start saving nonsensical gifs and then sending those as a response if you don't wanna talk to them anymore.

rcxir1qct2sa.gif

also good if u want to give your sister a seizure

...I’m not above it
  • CacoEther
    Options

okay but sometimes they are just tired and like they pills and whiskey are kicking in right?

well yeah sometimes. it usually works out though because they still wake up at like 333 am and then they read her texts but don't respond until around 8:30 or so anyhow.

When i’m on the receiving end of a 3:33 read receipt, it’s especially impactful if I see that he’s liked a couple of pics of some rando on social media like 20-30 minutes after he’s read my text
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    somejaykid wrote: »
    why not just be upfront? you either swim or sink just my 2 cent opinion

LOL.

No.
  • iMago
    Options

you can. and you might be happy that way. millions are.
  • CacoEther
    Options

This whole thread is a meme :)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

May I add.... dont play this card unless you know she's not good at playing those elusive games too 😏

well if you're a guy and she actually gets angry at you for playing games, and confronts you, then you just gotta hit her with old reliable "huh"

HOW are you not breaking Bro Code?! Are gonna get beat up in an alley later?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

When i’m on the receiving end of a 3:33 read receipt, it’s especially impactful if I see that he’s liked a couple of pics of some rando on social media like 20-30 minutes after he’s read my text

Can you actually see that? 😬
  • CacoEther
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

Unless you go through the people he follows and see which ones are the hottest and go look to see if their profiles are open and then scroll through to see if he’s liked their more suggestive/revealing pics and compare when they were posted vs when he read your text to see if you can narrow it down, this is purely conjecture i would never probably do that
  • iMago
    Options

No no... Whoever confesses first loses...

Amarite @iMago

i agree with them actually. in a perfect world at least. this world ain't perfect though.
  • iMago
    Options

If you know what you’re doing you can.

Stage 5 clinger level social media stalking is in the girls guidebook to the universe nowadays.

On fb, yes

IG.. no

Unless you go through the people he follows and see which ones are the hottest and go look to see if their profiles are open and then scroll through to see if he’s liked their more suggestive/revealing pics and compare when they were posted vs when he read your text to see if you can narrow it down, this is purely conjecture i would never probably do that

this energy
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options

On fb, yes

IG.. no

You can just look at IG “activity” actually.

But I didn’t tell you that.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

No no... Whoever confesses first loses...

Amarite @iMago

i agree with them actually. in a perfect world at least. this world ain't perfect though.

You know in a perfect world I'd agree too but a wise Mago once said...

These... ain't loyal