Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Homemade chicken and dumplings
    Lunch 2: Homemade gyoza with dipping sauce
    Snack: Small pumpkin spice latte
    Dinner: Spinach and swiss stuffed chicken breast, steamed golden potatoes, and roasted broccoli
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Prettyfun homeschool day 😎

B- 2 keto pancakes with 1tbs of pb and coffee
    L- Hummus low carb wrap with light sour cream
    S- small spoon of stuffing 🐷
    D- 5 chicken nuggets, 1 cup mac and cheese using dreamfield pasta with peas
    S- strawberries with reddi whip
    S- 2tbs chocolate chips
    Calories 1200 on the nose as hot as it was today and just life stuff I am totally ok with it. I have date with hubs tomorrow so I will eat up some of those needed calories 🐛

Workout: Sydney Cummings 40 minute strength training workout burned 350ish. She logged 500 calories. And does chasing 5 kiddos count 😝
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: half an everything bagel toasted with avocado, smoked salmon, and sliced tomato. Cucumber with salt on the side. Tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.

Snack: cranberry juice and pretzels after blood donation. Then an iced matcha.

Lunch: gnocchi with fennel, tomato and olive sauce. Ricotta on top.

Snack: a little cold brew over ice.

Evening: pack of four Oreos also from the blood center. A few TJs cheese crunchies. I always go a bit over on the day I give blood and figure it’s restorative.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Toast with butter and strawberry jam, 2 hardboiled eggs

Lunch: Ham and swiss sliders, apple, carrots

Snack: Skyr (if needed)

Dinner: L/O thai curry and apps

Snack: Skyr or Popcorn

Lunch and dinner may switch up depending on how hungry I am at lunch. I was SO tired last night I ended up ordering in from my favorite local restaurant.
  • PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Breakfast (9:15AM):
    - coffee (100ml of semi-skimmed milk)

Lunch (12PM):
    - coffee (100ml of semi-skimmed milk)
    - 6 breadsticks/grissini
    - carrot sticks

Snack (4PM)
    - 200ml of fat-free strawberry yogurt
    - 1/8 cup of peanuts

Dinner (7:30PM):
    - hard boiled egg
    - stew (pumpkin, spinach, tomato)
    - 3 tbsp of low-fat ricotta

Snack (9:30PM)
    - yerba mate tea
    - 4 cookies

2.25L of water
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Chocolate protein smoothie made with a Starbucks cold Nitro brew coffee with cool whip and drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    Lunch
    A cup of vegetarian chili with sharp cheddar cheese, onion, and sour cream on top. A slice of warm jalapeño cornbread with butter, and small side salad.
    After lunch
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half
    Dinner
    Thinking grapes and cherries.
    Workout 1 hour on the treadmill doing sprints, errands and watering the yard.
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast
    Lunch
    A cup of vegetarian chili with sharp cheddar cheese, onion, and sour cream on top. A slice of warm jalapeño cornbread with butter, and small side salad.

That lunch sounds... amazing. Like I am jealous!!
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    B. Two cups hot black tea. Skillet cooked egg over corn beef hash. V8 juice.

L. Four oz rib eye steak, sauteed with fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic in butter to medium rare. Served with steamed broccoli and carrots.

S. One T natural peanut butter, 1/2 pink lady apple.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 39, protein = 81

Activities: 5 minute arm workout, with Annie Taylor on youtube. Than, one set of 5 overhead lifts with 2 fifteen lb dumb bells. Food prep 20 minutes. Twenty minutes of house chores. Later today, a one mile walk.

I have a tiny herb garden out back with rosemary, and sage. Hope to add parsley, basil etc. next spring.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Leftover spinach and swiss chicken with potatoes
    Snack: Lemon ginger tea
    Dinner: Shrimp scampi over linguini, leftover white wine
    Drink: Einstok pale ale
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Coffee with creamer & sugar, pineapple & trail mix

Lunch
    Caesar salad topped with tuna

Dinner
    Boneless ghost pepper wings and a side salad

Snacks
    Small bag of smart food popcorn and a dark chocolate square
  • donidaily
    Options
    Breakfast: a peach early, then pilates class, then half an everything bagel toasted with avocado, smoked salmon, and sliced tomato. Cucumber with salt on the side. Tea with collagen peptides and oat milk.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Ten pistachios.

Lunch: okonomiyaki with sauce and mayo and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.

Snack: green tea mochi and a couple of shortbread cookies.

Evening: a glass of pinot grigio and a few cheese crunchies.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fun day 😎
    B- 1 egg and 4 egg whites with 3 sausage turkey links
    L- 1piece of sprouted toast with 1/2tbs butter and strawberry jam
    D- date with hubby at the food truck had a keto sausage,peppers, and onions bowl and a bite of my hubby's loaded fried potatoes
    S- Halo top cookie dough ice cream with a small bite of sugar free caramel sauce
    S- Nut thins cheddar crackers

Calories: 1200
    Workout: 50 minute sydney cummings leg workout it was brutal! Burned 450ish she logged over 600
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Breakfast protein coffee
    Lunch salad kit, English muffin with apple jelly and banana
    Snack iced coffee
    Dinner pork tenderloin, sweet potato and stir fry veggies
    Evening snack popcorn
  • Athijade
    Options
    Breakfast: Toast with butter and strawberry jam, 2 hardboiled eggs, tea

Lunch: Ham and swiss sliders, apple

Snack: Skyr (if needed)

Dinner: Veggie fried rice

Snack: Skyr or Popcorn if hungry, cup of tea or hot chocolate and maybe one piece of candy if not
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Yesterday’s menu:

Breakfast: overnight oats with milk, topped with brown sugar, cinnamon, and roasted edamame

Noon snack (too many meetings for a full lunch, so had to push that back): frozen red grapes and a vanilla almond protein bar

Mid-afternoon lunch: oven-roasted chicken shawarma with red onions, plus Mediterranean roasted cauliflower

Dinner: slow-cooker garlic-cilantro-marinated pork shoulder over a bed of lettuce, topped with a tangy yogurt garlic-lime-cilantro-hot pepper dressing

Drinks: diet ginger ale

Dessert: oatmeal with some syrup, cinnamon, and peanut butter
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    @Athijade Thanks..I'm flattered..My menu's always seem so plain compared to everyone else's. A couple of times I've had to Google to see what things were.😊
    Breakfast
    Chocolate protein smoothie with a Starbucks cold Nitro brew coffee, cool whip and a drizzle of sugar free chocolate syrup.
    Lunch
    A Mediterranean bowl thingy my husband brought home from the office yesterday..pita(yummy), cous cous, rice, red cabbage slaw, hummus,falafel and tomato cucumber salad.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Vet appointment at 6pm in the city..1 week follow up for Mason knee.🐶 (typing as we drive).
    Workout treadmill just a walk today and errands.
    Have a great Friday everyone
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    Decided I don't need to post exact amounts of foods here. Just know I'm always measuring/weighing in order to fit this within a 1200 calorie limit. Plus striving to hold carbs way down around 50 and protein around 70-80 or more. LOL, sometimes it feels like I'm eating miniature meals.

B. Oatmeal with chopped almonds, milk and Spenda.

L. Cold rotisserried chicken leg. Steamed carrots and broccoli.

S. Colbot sharp cheddar cheese, dry italian salami, pink lady apple.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Activities: 30 minute Hasfit weight workout. 30 minute shopping trip with lots of walking, food prep and house chores - 30 minutes.
  • donidaily
    Options
    Breakfast: a peach, then a huge salad of lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper, radish, avocado, and pumpkin seeds tossed with salt and olive oil. Two rice cakes with sliced cheese. A cup of tea with oat milk.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk. Two ginger candies. 1oz tortilla chips.

Lunch: late lunch after a visit to beloved international grocery store, split a mujadara wrap then grazed on spicy flatbread, hummus, shanklish, cabbage salad, some chopped carrots and snap peas for dipping, a few olives.

Evening: glass of vino verde and a pistachio and sesame Turkish delight from the shopping trip. Fun day!