What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/2 whole wheat sandwich thin with peanut butter (pre-gym), bowl of mixed berry and almond cream of wheat with fresh strawberries and blackberries
    AM Snack: Banana
    Lunch: Leftover swiss steak with cauliflower rice, egg noodles and carrots, 1 Dove dark chocolate square
    PM Snack: Kettle popcorners
    Dinner: Crustless veggie quiche, potatoes, strawberries, blackberries and grapes
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 1 egg/2egg white scramble with 1 tbsp parmesan, diced tomato, and spinach
    Snack: Pineapple mango protein shake
    Lunch: 1/2 turkey and rice stuffed pepper
    Snack: Cheese stick, maybe a banana depending on calories?
    Dinner: Indian spiced chicken thigh, roasted broccoli, 1/2 a roasted sweet potato
    Dessert: 2 small homemade peanut butter brownies warmed and probably topped with 1/2 serving Ben and Jerry's moophoria pb dough ice cream
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with peanut butter and Nutella, banana, Wetherspoons full English (egg, sausage, bacon, beans, hash brown), pancakes with maple syrup. 300ml orange juice.

Dinner- 2 sweet potatoes, tuna and salad

Snacks- ginger nuts, 200g protein yoghurt, cookies and cream cereal bar, chocolate bourbons, tangerine and dairy milk chocolate bar
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 multi grain waffle with peanut butter
    Lunch: "Big Mac salad" romaine, seasoned ground chicken (instead of beef), shredded cheddar and a homemade dressing (similar to a 1000 island/big mac sauce)
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots with ranch Greek yogurt dressing and 2 clementines
    Dinner: seasoned and breaded baked tilapia with zucchini
    After dinner snack: rosemary and balsamic vinegar kettle chips (they are soooo good!)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: overnight macchiato chia oats with coconut whipped cream, coffee

Lunch: Denny's Everyday Value Slam - sausage links, 2 eggs over easy, and then I ate one pancake (no butter, sugar free syrup) and gave the other pancake to my dad.

Dinner: pan-seared tofu w/ homemade BBQ sauce, small side salad w/ oil & vinegar, seasoned corn & a lot of broccoli.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of red raspberry leaf tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of milky oolong tea

Dinner:

Ethiopian food: Chicken sambusa, beets, cabbage, carrots & green beans, yellow split peas, collard greens, salad(chopped iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, hot peppers), 2 different styled lentils, eggplant dish, chicken doro wat generously sprinkled with some homemade/handmade Ethiopian cheese, LOTS of injera bread, Whole fish (branzino) and glass of cinnamon and nutmeg hot tea to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    bowl of honeydew melon chunks w/blueberries, strawberries and blackberries, 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese, handful of walnuts
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: greek yoghurt with sugar free granola and mixed frozen berries, Coffee
    Lunch: fresh tuna, pan fried, with watercress and salad leaves and 1/2 avocado
    Dinner: Aubergine, butternut and red lentil curry with cucumber raita, alcohol free beer and fresh mango for dessert
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with spinach and black beans / blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, flax seeds, spinach blended with water
    Lunch: gravce (white bean & pepper stew) with brown rice, and a carrot
    Dinner: 3 black bean tacos with salsa, cheese and avocado
    Snack: peanuts and and apple, cranberry & soda, chai tea with sugar
    Super happy with my day today! Trying to cut out the junk and managed the perfect day's balance of nutrition and enjoyment.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I'm on nights this week so...

Between waking up and leaving for work: 3 eggs and 2 whites scrambled in butter. 22oz Iced coffee with half and half. 3oz raspberries. 1 extra dark Lindor chocolate truffle, from the freezer.

At work: plenty of raw veg (carrot, radish, cucumber, red pepper and cauliflower, about 4 servings total) with 1.5 servings helluva good onion dip. Tazo passion tea. Lime sugar free Jello cup. Homemade white chicken chili with Cheddar jack Shredded cheese and sour cream. 22oz hot coffee with half and half.
  • tdalebar
    tdalebar Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fasting today. Not really to make up for anything, I just like I.F. It's easier for me now that I'm 3rd shift.
  • ebeever115
    Options
    Breakfast: Crustless veggie quiche with red peppers and broccoli, crispy potatoes
    AM Snack: Glazed donut with coffee
    Lunch: Veggie soup
    PM Snack: Banana, rice cake & nutella bar
    Dinner: 2 slices of pizza, 2 garlic twists

And I'm happy to say that even with a donut and pizza for dinner, I was still under my calories! Took quite a bit of self control though...
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast 2 egg beaters scrambled with cheddar cheese coffee
    Lunch large veggie salad and whole grain seeded dinner roll. Honeycrisp apple
    Dinner TBD
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, breakfast sammixh with egg white and turkey sausage on an English muffin
    Snack: Strawberry cheesecake protein shake
    Lunch: Homemade spicy Italian sausage soup with spinach, zucchini, carrot, and onion added.
    Snack: Cheese stick
    Dinner: Leftover spiced chicken thigh with sweet potato and green beans
    Dessert: 1-2 homemade peanut butter brownies
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: avocado toast w/ bagel seasoning, blueberries, coffee

Lunch: open-faced tuna melt with cheddar & chopped boiled egg, sugar snap peas, orange slices & Annie's bunny grahams with Earl Grey tea

Dinner: salmon with pico de gallo, refried beans & salad.
  • ebeever115
    Options
    Breakfast: Crustless veggie quiche, crispy potatoes
    AM Snack: Green tea with honey
    Lunch: Salad with chicken, black beans, honey roasted corn and light chipotle ranch dressing. Strawberries and blackberries
    PM Snack: Banana
    Dinner: Air fryer salmon, garlic brown rice and quinoa, snap peas, spring mix salad with white balsamic vinaigrette. Lemon squeezed over everything. This was SO good!
    Dessert: 1/2 slice of banana cake
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I've been on bitter lemon, salty liquorice and soft rolls with some kind of very lean and fine beef tartare paté for a few days due to a stomach bug. It's the only stuff I can imagine eating at the moment.
  • onehottomatodmz
    onehottomatodmz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is the highest calorie count for breakfast that I’ve had, 545
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Vanilla protein shake with decaf coffee, naan

Lunch: Breakfast burrito with black beans, tofu, spinach, and vegan cheese

Dinner: Tortilla with chorizo seitan, shredded cabbage with soy-marinated mushrooms
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yesterday
    Breakfast

cup of red raspberry leaf tea

Lunch:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    bowl of super thick, super hearty, super YUMMY seafood (shrimp, crab meat, clams and a lot other stuff) chowder, crostini w/butter, lots of grilled asparagus, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    dark chocolate vanilla dove bar, 2 naval oranges

Today
    Breakfast:
    whole grapefruit w/cup of green tea to drink

Lunch:
    cup of roasted dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    large gyro loaded with lamb, chopped red onions & tomatoes, feta cheese, a tzatziki sauce, garlic fries and can of ginger-ale to drink

After dinner dessert and/or late night snack:
    Greek almond cookie w/cup of coffee w/cream, 2 naval oranges
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    This is the highest calorie count for breakfast that I’ve had, 545

Peanut butter on a bagel w/fresh strawberries???!!!!????? :love: ...I'm SO gonna have to try that and SOON too! Thanks for posting!