What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: overnight oats with milk, topped with brown sugar, cinnamon, and roasted edamame

Lunch: chicken shawarma with red onions and roasted cauliflower

Snack: frozen red grapes and a chocolate peanut butter protein bar

Dinner: slow-cooker garlic-cilantro-marinated pork shoulder over a bed of lettuce, topped with a tangy yogurt garlic-lime-cilantro-hot pepper dressing

Drinks: diet ginger ale

Dessert: baked onion rings, honey mustard fry sauce, and some ketchup for grownups!
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Good day eating working out was rough

B-1 Sprouted raisin toast with 1tbs pb and coffee
    L- My norm low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream
    D- 2 hamburger patties (97/3) with cheese on top and peas, and a small bite of baked potato with a smidge of ketchup5
    S- Lilys Salted Caramel Bar
    S- "sweeties" green grapes I didn't like them and I love grapes 🍇
    Calories: 1250
    Workout....I tried doing an arm and ab workout I am just to sore and tired and mentally not in the game burned around 150 with what I could do and house cleaning 💩
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Coffee w/ creamer & sugar, bocca burger on an English muffin w/ sriracha

Lunch
    A bowl of oatmeal topped with 1/2 a banana, Pb & a dark chocolate square

Dinner
    Planning on pasta with sausage crumbles (vegan), spinach & artichoke
  • PmiA
    PmiA Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lunch (12PM):
    - 2 hard boiled eggs
    - 4 tbsp of low-fat ricotta
    - lettuce and spinach salad
    - banana

Snacks
    (3PM)
    - coffee (100ml of semi-skimmed milk)
    (4:30PM)
    - yerba mate tea
    - 2 slices of bran bread toast w/ butter

Dinner (8PM):
    - stew (cauliflower, white cabbage, tomato, onion)
    - 4 tbsp of low-fat ricotta

2.5L of water

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Chocolate protein shake made with Starbucks Nitro cold brew coffee, cool whip with a drizzle of Carmel and sugar free chocolate syrup and a few pecans on top.
    Lunch
    Salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, mushrooms, gorgonzola and Romano cheese topped with a sweet vinaigrette salad dressing, a warm garlic breadstick and a diet coke
    Dinner
    1/2 of a very large snickerdoodle cookie, a few cherries and a cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    Workout 1hr treadmill doing sprints, yardwork, and errands.
    Happy Saturday 🍻
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    B. Sunny side up egg, bacon, V8 juice.

L. Summer protein salad: Romaine, tomato, cucumber, green onion, topped with slices of cooked rib eye steak, cheddar and jack cheese with honey mustard dressing. This was a good choice as it's 113F here in SoCal today. Way too hot to cook.

S. Lady apple and natural peanut butter.

D. Premier Banana protein drink.

Activities: 5 minute Youtube AT arm workout, 2 sets of 3 overheads lifts with my 15 lb dumb bells. These are slowly becoming easier.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @foreverslim1111
    Your Salad sounds yummy🤗
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: salad of lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper, avocado, and pumpkin seeds tossed with salt and olive oil. Two rice cakes with sliced cheese. A cup of tea with oat milk.

Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.

Lunch: met up with a friend which was such a treat, had a lobster roll with side of fries and a pickle and a very good long chat!

Evening: cycled home and had a negroni.
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    Thanks @hawksgirl229. Was really delish. Ribeye meat was left over from a few days ago.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    B- 1 piece of sprouted raisin toadt with 1tbs of pb
    L- 2 small hamburger patties 97/3 with one slice of cheese and peas
    S- low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream
    D- 5 chicken nuggets, 1 cup annies mac and cheese made with dreamfields noodles and peas
    S- halo top cookie dough ice cream 🐽
    Calories: 1500
    Workout: 40 minute total body strengeth workout sydney cummmings burned 350ish
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    BREAKFAST
    Low sugar "maple and brown sugar"oatmeal with a 1/3 of a small banana and a few pecans on top.
    LUNCH
    1/2 of a grilled rib eye steak with sautéed onions and mushrooms, a small side salad with creamy garlic salad dressing, and a diet coke.
    AFTER LUNCH
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    DINNER
    A pumpkin protein shake with a dollop of cool whip a drizzle of caramel syrup and a few pecans on top.
    Quiet day here...a couple of inside projects then watching a couple of movies..🌻
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Busy busy 🐝

B-2 keto pancakes with 1 tbs of butter
    L- low carb hummus wrap with light sour cream
    S- chocolate chips sugar free
    D- mac and cheese made with dreamfields pasta with peas and a serving of crockpot ham
    S'- strawberries with reddi whip
    Calories: 1200
    Workout:0
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: salad of lettuce, cucumber, bell pepper, snap peas tossed with shanklish. Whole wheat toast on the side. A cup of tea with oat milk.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk.
    Snack: a rice cake with pb and raspberry preserves. 1oz tortilla chips.
    Lunch: shrimp & veggie dumplings.
    Evening: anniversary dinner was fancy takeout
    of artichoke lasagne, mache salad, tiramisu, prosecco. I tracked it all and definitely went over today 🥂
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    B. 2 cups hot tea. Oatmeal with natural peanut stirred in, milk and Splenda.

L. Pork sweet and sour stirfry using pre-cooked left over pork loin cut into strips, chopped red and gold bell pepper, onion, carrot, pineapple and homemade sweet and sour sauce. Coffee

S. Pink lady apple with Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese.

D. Premier "Strawberries and Cream" protein drink.

I'm trying a variety pack of the Premier drinks. Have tried, Carmel, Banana, S & C, Chocolate (of course). All good but my favorite is Carmel so far.

Activities: 30 minutes food prep, 30 minutes house chores. Slow day, way too hot. 114F here in SoCal.
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    Yesterday
    Breakfast
    Multigrain Cheerios with half a banana& a cup of coffee

Lunch
    Caesar salad & walnuts

Snack
    1/2 and apple with PB

Dinner
    Went to chili’s and got a grilled chicken salad, south west egg rolls, and 2 margaritas
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    Today’s plan
    Breakfast
    Mango, 1/2 a banana & trail mix with a cup of coffee

Lunch
    Caesar salad with a buttered English muffin on the side

Dinner
    Salmon & mashed potatoes
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    @donidaily 🥂 Happy Anniversary. I hope you had a great night Celebrating..
    BREAKFAST
    A cereal cup of Raisin crunch, unsweetened almond milk, and some extra raisins.
    Lunch
    3 bbq ribs, 1/4 of leftover steak from yesterday, side salad with creamy garlic salad dressing, a few pickled beets, and a large diet coke.
    AFTER LUNCH
    A cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half.
    DINNER
    A pumpkin 🎃 smoothie topped with cool whip, pecans, Carmel drizzle.
    Walked a 6mile trail, an errand, a little yardwork, a little housework and then probably watch a movie or two until the hockey game starts. (Husband wants to watch, he loves hockey).
    HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE
    @foreverslim1111 The only premier I've tried is the carmel..I thought it was very good too..I'd like to try more of their flavors..also, want to try it mixed with coffee. Saw a recipe on pinterest. 😊
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 1/2 grilled chicken wrap, a few spicy nacho Doritos
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Dinner: Cajun shrimp and sausage skillet with asparagus, red bell pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash
  • foreverslim1111
    Options
    B. Two cups of hot peppermint tea with splenda. Chicken soup: base is homemade chicken bone broth, with chopped carrots, onions, bell pepper and pre-cooked chicken meat.

L. Batch cooked chili con carne with chopped onion and sharp cheddar cheese. Coffee

S. Pink Lady apple with natural peanut butter.

D. Premier Carmel protein drink.

Carbs = 75, protein = 79, calories <1200.

Activities: 30 minute Hasfit weight workout, 30 minutes pool cleaning and house chores.

I think limiting carbs is allowing me to feel less hungry on fewer calories. I've been limiting them since 8/28 and I'm down another 2 lbs for a total of 4 since then. Need to lose 11 more to get to goal weight.

@hawksgirl229 I would be interested in that recipe of mixing Premier drinks with coffee if you can post it. Thank you.