What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Thanks @hawksgirl229 it was nice! Covid-style anniversary I guess.

Breakfast: a peach, then a cheese and mushroom croissant at the park with my friend.
    Snack: iced cold brew with oat milk and the dregs of some trail mix.
    Snack: 1oz tortilla chips and some dark chocolate chips after bike ride.
    Lunch: okonomiyaki with sauce and Kewpie mayo. A piece of Turkish delight.
    Snack: three Thai tea mochi. A rice cake with pb and raspberry preserves.

I was snacky snack mcsnack today, will be keeping an eye on this 👀
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Ok for a Monday 🐩
    B- 2 keto pancakes with 1tbs of pb and coffee
    L- hummus low carb wrap with light sour cream, peas, and blueberries with reddi whip
    D- Rotesseri chicken breast and a bit of thigh meat from walmart it was super yummy with homemade sugar free coleslaw
    S- cheddar nut thins
    S- Strawberries with reddi whip and sugar free chocolate chips

With all that food I still am way under 💩
    Workout: sydneys new one today that was a hitt cardio for 30 minutes I logged 275ish burned
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Had such an awesome Labor Day; went to a family picnic in the park.

Pre-lunch: charras tortilla with salsa, some caramel corn

Lunch: lamb sausage and knockwurst on a potato bun with ketchup and sauerkraut. Italian pasta salad and dill mustard potato salad. Watermelon cubes!

Snacks: brown butter blondies and a mini blueberry pie

Dinner: curry chickpea salad on a flatbread with arugula and crunchy veggies

Dessert: fruit pebbles with marshmallows, plus a dark choc snickers ice cream bar
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Lunch: Balsamic chicken salad with tomatoes, red onion, and celery over spring mix
    Snack: Triscuits with string cheese, sliced turkey breast, carrot sticks, and raspberries
    Dinner: Cajun shrimp and sausage veggie skillet loaded with asparagus, red bell pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash

Still have around 650 calories not including whatever I gain from today's workout, soooooo might have ice cream or make cupcakes this evening!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese, green tea

Lunch: Chicken salad (mixed greens, chicken, honey goat cheese, strawberries, red onion, cucumber, and poppyseed dressing)

Snack: Skyr or Apple (if needed)

Dinner: L/O brats and baked beans

Snack: Popcorn or apple (if needed)... maybe a hot chocolate.

Going to try and do some yoga at lunch. Really want to get back into working out but need to take is super slow.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    @foreverslim1111
    Pinterest has alot of recipes using premier protein shakes.The one I saw said you could use 12oz of your own coffee(cold), ice and 1 carton premier protein. Stir and it's good to go..Also, they used 2-3 oz of expresso or Starbucks cold brew coffee with 1 carton of premier protein for some recipes. I hope this helps.😊
    Breakfast
    1 cereal cup of Raisin bran crunch and unsweetened almond milk
    Lunch
    Large salad with warm bbq shredded rotisserie chicken and cheeses. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Workout 21 day fix upper body and yoga
    I have been up since 2am. My mom fell on the way to the bathroom and needed to go to the emergency room to get checked out..All good just sore from the fall and embarrassed by the fuss.
    Ooh forgot..LARGE cup of coffee with Splenda and half and half after lunch..
    Happy Tuesday everyone 😊
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Pumpkin almond milk latte, dunkin hash browns & a banana

Lunch
    Grilled chicken on top of a garden salad & some pita bread

Diner
    Salmon with rice & beans
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @hawksgirl229 - I looked on premier's site and they have all sorts of smoothies and coffee drink recipes using their drinks. But thank you, I'll check out Pintrest. I just ordered a small Nutribullet blender and can't wait to start doing different smoothies.

B. Two cups hot peppermint tea, over easy egg, crispy bacon, V8 juice.

L. Batch cooked spaghetti meat sauce over whole wheat pasta topped with parmigiana. Coffee

S. Pink Lady apple with Cabot sharp cheddar cheese.

D. Premier banana protein drink.

Carbs = 55 protein 72. calories <1200

Activities : 5 minute Annie Taylor arm workout, 2 sets of 3 overheads lifts with two 15 lb dumb bells.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    (Cannot eat most vegetables or fruit.)

Breakfast: English muffin with butter and sugarfree grape jam. 2 20 ounce mugs hot tea, 1 24 ounce glass water.

Lunch: 80/20 hamburger patty on white bun. Small bag Fritos corn chips. 24 oz glass of water.

Dinner: Homemade General Tso's pork, 1/2 c white rice. I make my sauce sugar-free.

Snack: 1/4 c. trail mix. 24 ounce glass of water. another 2 20 oz mugs of hot tea. Apparently I'm on a hot tea kick.
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: cucumber, baby bell peppers, olives, and hummus. A little leftover cabbage salad. A rice cake with shanklish. Coffee with oat milk.
    Snack: 1oz tortilla chips.
    Lunch: sandwich with romaine, cheese, tomato, mayo, and mustard. Baby carrots and cornichons on the side.
    Snack: tea with collagen peptides and oat milk. A square of dark chocolate.
    Evening: ten pistachios and a green tea mochi.

Thinking of you and your mom @hawksgirl229, glad she wasn't hurt 🌸
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    My stomach is all off again today 😕 lots of tummy aches my cycle is due in a few days and I think that is the culprit 😩

B- keto pumpkin muffin in a mug with reddi whip this was delicious!
    L- 2 😶 hummus liw carb wraps with sour cream and,peas
    S- nut thin cheddar crackers
    S- a small bite of macaroni and cheese
    D- coleslaw homemade and a piece of sprouted toast with strawberry jam and 1/2 tbs of butter

I am afraid to eat anything else 💩

Workout: 40 minute total body strength training burned around 250ish Sydney had ovef 500
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I ate a little more than I typically do just to try and see what I end up with this week:
    B-protein coffee(pure protein + iced coffee)
    Lunch-Spring mix, buffalo diced chicken breast, English muffin with avocado and half banana
    Snack Sour patch kids
    Dinner chicken and cheese quesadillas with salsa and sour cream
    Evening snack-greek yogurt w/ dark chocolate

1688/1240 calories
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Had a good day of food yesterday.

Breakfast: trail mix with almonds and roasted edamame

Lunch: curry chickpea salad on a flatbread with arugula and crunchy veggies

Snack: a black plum and a peanut-butter-pie protein bar

Dinner: cilantro jalapeño chicken salad on a flatbread with dill mustard potato salad

Dessert: half a mini blueberry pie, small brown-butter blondie, and dark-choc pretzel bark

Approx 1,750 calories
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    @AshHeartsJesus - Hope you feel better soon!! And that pumpkin mug thing sounds delicious! How did you make it??

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Post workout: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Lunch: Balsamic chicken salad with celery, red onion, and tomato's over spring mix, an apple
    Snack: Lunchable! This was so good yesterday and I'm obsessed now - 6 Triscuits with sliced peppered turkey breast, swiss cheese, carrots with hummus, and raspberries
    Dinner: Homemade beef and broccoli with Chinese noodles
    Dessert: 1 slice homemade pumpkin roll
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I have been up since 2am. My mom fell on the way to the bathroom and needed to go to the emergency room to get checked out..All good just sore from the fall and embarrassed by the fuss.

Oh no! Glad she is okay. That sort of thing is so scary!

Breakfast: Blueberry bagel with cream cheese, green tea

Lunch: Chicken salad (mixed greens, chicken, honey goat cheese, strawberries, onion, cucumber, and poppyseed dressing)

Snack: Skyr or Apple (if needed)

Dinner: Instant Pot chicken biryani with raita

Snack: Hot chocolate or tea, maybe a piece of chocolate or a maple cream oreo.

Trying not to snack at night because I do see improvement with my sleep when I don't. But I am so used to snacking then that it has been a hard habit to break. Obviously if I am hungry it is one thing but often I am not and I eat anyway.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
    Mango, blackberries, walnuts & a cup of coffee

Lunch
    A toasted turkey & provolone sandwich

Diner
    Got inspired by the pizza made with tortilla wraps and made my own version with pesto, spinach, artichoke, mushrooms, provolone cheese & a drizzle of eevo. It was good and will make again. I would like to make a bbq chicken version as well.

Snack
    Dark chocolate square
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,610 Member
    Options
    B. Two cups hot herb tea. Homemade chicken bone broth. Multi grain toast lightly buttered.

L. Grilled filet mignon steak cooked along side mixed veg foil packet. Carrot, bell pepper, red onion, garlic and real bacon bits tossed in EVOO and Italian seasoning. Nice to grill outside when it's this hot.

S. Corn chips.

D. Premier chocolate protein drink.

Didn't get my carb and protein counts off my diary today. Corn chips are one of my favorite snacks, I'm a salt fan. I indulged but made it fit.

Activities: 15 minutes Hasfit weight workout. Minimal house chores kind of a lazy day for me.

@kbushe3221 Your pizza sounds wonderful. Probably not too many carbs either. I love to experiment like that.
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    Pretty good day 😎 I am feeling a lot better today

B- 2 keto pancakes with pb
    L- 1scrambled egg with 4 egg whites and 2 turkey sausage links, and strawberries with reddi whip
    D- 2 creamy chicken enchiladas with greenbeans
    S- pineapple low carb almost sugar free muffin in a mug thingy with reddi whip
    Calories: 1400
    Workout: Sydney leg and glute workout burned 350ish she logged 500
  • AshHeartsJesus
    Options
    The pumpkin keto muffin in a mug is what I created after watching some videos

Ingredients
    1tbs pumpkin
    2tbs heavy cream
    1 egg
    2tbs of coconut flour
    1tsp baking powder
    A pinch of salt
    Pinch pumpkin pie spice
    2tbs sugar free sweetner
    Directions
    Mix wet add dry stir until combined. I always cook mine in the oven in a sprayed cupcake pan it will fillup two of them @350 for 20 minutes you can microwave it for a minute
    Top with reddi whip or cool whip
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    @AshHeartsJesus - Thanks for posting this!! Will be making it this weekend.

@kbushe3221 - That pizza sounds really good!