Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Guys- would you prefer a lady who is emotional (all pros and cons...does things for you, expresses her feelings, thoughful) or someone emotionally unavailable (all pros and cons...a challenge, never know what's shes thinking, maybe she'll hang out maybe she wont)

Why do I feel attacked? 🤪

I prefer to call this being chill 😭
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    Guys- would you prefer a lady who is emotional (all pros and cons...does things for you, expresses her feelings, thoughful) or someone emotionally unavailable (all pros and cons...a challenge, never know what's shes thinking, maybe she'll hang out maybe she wont)

Which one’s quieter hotter

:D correct answer...i really do think this plays into most of these scenarios

Let's say equal in looks department
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Why do I feel attacked? 🤪

I prefer to call this being chill 😭

I say chill some people say dead inside🤷‍♀️

iMago wrote: »

if she isn't willing to say "haha want me to call you a wambulance??" when i express myself emotionally then i don't want it

They should at least laugh...otherwise why even bother expressing your feelings
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

also how do guys feel about a lady who is very emotional but expresses it in weird ways so u probably dont know what she’s thinking anyways, asking for a friend
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

also how do guys feel about a lady who is very emotional but expresses it in weird ways so u probably dont know what she’s thinking anyways, asking for a friend

will she berate me when i fail to read her mind? if so i am ABOUT it
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

will she berate me when i fail to read her mind? if so i am ABOUT it

no i’m sorry, the current model only has the capability to get moody and sad when u don’t understand her unsaid motivations

now if u upgrade her overconfidence package with a self-importance add-on, berating is included

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

Which one’s quieter hotter

Also... Which ones better in bed? 😬
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

But to seriously answer, assuming they are equally as good in uhm.... Bed 🤷🏽‍♂️

Neither really sounds particularly appealing...

Emotional- Just sounds like I'm opening myself up to too much... Like she's probably going to be pretty helpless in most cases and I'm constantly going to be having to carry her through life... I wouldn't want someone who has all these emotional needs and needs to be coddled... Omg I can't... Maybe I'm wrong but these are the assumptions I would make and may just not be able to let go of... I guess it's not you it's me 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Emotionless- Sounds boring, sounds like she won't get excited over much, I gotta have some fire, some passion... Sounds like they just aren't going to be able to go on much of adventure, sounds like they aren't going to be much other than just there...

I'd prefer someone who is just normal and no when's to turn it on and off 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options

Emotional- Just sounds like I'm opening myself up to too much... Like she's probably going to be pretty helpless in most cases and I'm constantly going to be having to carry her through life... I wouldn't want someone who has all these emotional needs and needs to be coddled... Omg I can't... Maybe I'm wrong but these are the assumptions I would make and may just not be able to let go of... I guess it's not you it's me 🤷🏽‍♂️...

Emotionless- Sounds boring, sounds like she won't get excited over much, I gotta have some fire, some passion... Sounds like they just aren't going to be able to go on much of adventure, sounds like they aren't going to be much other than just there...

You’re evading the question. You have to pick. That’s the rules. We had to pick between a needy guy and an unavailable guy one time. We all want the perfect mix.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

You’re evading the question. You have to pick. That’s the rules. We had to pick between a needy guy and an unavailable guy one time. We all want the perfect mix.

True...

Well then let's go with Emotional 🤷🏽‍♂️...

I can learn to shrug things off...

And I calculate a higher probability that she's going to be a Rockstar in bed 😂...
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options

I choose emotional
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    You could always go with the emotionless chick and then gaslight her In the bedroom. Chicks really dig that.

FIFE 🥰🥰🥰

#winning 🙌🏼
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    You could always go with the emotionless chick and then gaslight her. Chicks really dig that.

that's just crazy to think a man could or would ever do that to any woman though don't you think

Look I'm just saying you can make her into an emotional hot mess pretty easily.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Guys....what’s your real opinion on confidence in women? Like, I hear that if she’s super confident in her body it can “make up” for what some might think of as flaws.

To simplify it for some of you.....same woman, same body, same in bed...they are identical in every way. Except one is insecure about her “flaws” and it shows. The other one has a huge idgaf attitude over the same “flaws” and doesn’t care what anyone thinks about them. She still thinks she’s sexy as hell. And it shows. How much does that change the way you see her?

Again....one is not PHYSICALLY hotter than the other. They are exactly the same in bed.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Guys....what’s your real opinion on confidence in women? Like, I hear that if she’s super confident in her body it can “make up” for what some might think of as flaws.

To simplify it for some of you.....same woman, same body, same in bed...they are identical in every way. Except one is insecure about her “flaws” and it shows. The other one has a huge idgaf attitude over the same “flaws” and doesn’t care what anyone thinks about them. She still thinks she’s sexy as hell. And it shows. How much does that change the way you see her?

Again....one is not PHYSICALLY hotter than the other. They are exactly the same in bed.

the one who thinks she has flaws is better

I literally lol. 😂