What's on your mind?

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    I guess it’s too late for a recall once they reach 15 years old now, isn’t it?!

Yeah I think you gotta ship them back really early if you want to trade them in :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    I guess it’s too late for a recall once they reach 15 years old now, isn’t it?!

just go on a cross county roadtrip; there's lots of places where they might get separated from the rest of the family.....

• Reckoner69_lmao
    I am searching my mind for that which I desire to devour
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    I wonder how long I can consistently log my food without weighting myself. I normally and so obsessed with the scale it derails me every time I try. So the scales batteries are dead, let’s see how long until I put batteries in it.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    I am searching my mind for that which I desire to devour

Nachos

I don't have the stuff at home to make them but we order out every Friday, I think you just helped me decide what I'm after on Friday. Nachos sound amazing right now
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I'm mad. I'm hungry. Mostly mad. I'm just emotional today and I need ice cream.

I think the official term for that condition is called “hangry”.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm mad. I'm hungry. Mostly mad. I'm just emotional today and I need ice cream.

I think the official term for that condition is called “hangry”.

Noted
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    My DFIR guy, who is the best damn teammate/peer and principal consultant, is moving onto a position much more worthy of his business acumen and technical expertise.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I have not worn red underwear in a very long time.....just got some, i think it may be my color

We'll be the judge of that.. show us :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    i wish i had someone to shop for clothes with

we'd have fun shopping together!

I'm a quick all around the place - know it if I like it - stuff sticks out to me - and try it on if not to buy, but get it out of my mind otherwise.

I'm quite efficient usually...except when I'm in a 'shopping daze" (I wander randomly looking at random stuff I don't need or want)

I feel like I can pick stuff that is flattering for other people that they may not recognize too

...would be good if we had @iMago to critique!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Obsessed with @Yoshiboobs makeup skills!

...can't get that iridescent gradient look out of my head!
    Gotta try to imitate...prob will fail!
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Obsessed with @Yoshiboobs makeup skills!

...can't get that iridescent gradient look out of my head!
    Gotta try to imitate...prob will fail!

😁💄 I'm glad you liked it, it did take some time to do.
    I believe in you! ✨👍✨
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    edited September 2020
    I really wonder if more people will consider eating plant-based after the COVID-19 pandemic. I'm highly doubtful. It's given me great ammunition now when I'm asked to provide a reason for why I'm a veggie though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ppXSABYLY

n1m6d7z93le6.jpg
    C'mon baby...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    I really wonder if more people will consider eating plant-based after the COVID-19 pandemic. I'm highly doubtful. It's given me great ammunition now when I'm asked to provide a reason for why I'm a veggie though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_ppXSABYLY

n1m6d7z93le6.jpg
    C'mon baby...

It's actually pretty good 😂...

One of these days when I'm older and wiser I'm pretty sure I will end up going vegan again...

Like Arnold 🤷🏽‍♂️