What's on your mind?

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Oh, it's yesterday. Again. For the eleventeenth day in a row.

Have I got a movie for you
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited September 2020
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    That kickball game I'm supposed to play in Sunday sent me a email last night telling me what team they put me on... We're team "daddy issues". 🤔🤔🤔🤔 How do they not know me and yet hit the nail on the head?

if your team is *daddy issues* - what's the other team's name??
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    That kickball game I'm supposed to play in Sunday sent me a email last night telling me what team they put me on... We're team "daddy issues". 🤔🤔🤔🤔 How do they not know me and yet hit the nail on the head?

7izx81d08rr0.jpeg
    22p4kwoleij7.jpeg

Had to actually find out and I'm glad I'm in one of the funnier names. Also, I noticed that it is not this Sunday but next which is good to know 😅
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

7izx81d08rr0.jpeg
    22p4kwoleij7.jpeg

Had to actually find out and I'm glad I'm in one of the funnier names. Also, I noticed that it is not this Sunday but next which is good to know 😅

Running with scissors is my favorite, I'm rooting for them 😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    My aunt and uncle in Alabama and all those affected by Hurricane Sally.

Hope they're ok
  • MiNinaLisa
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I have not worn red underwear in a very long time.....just got some, i think it may be my color

In Italy, red underwear is traditionally worn by women on New Year’s Eve to bring forth good luck in love for the following year. Supposedly it attracts wealthy men, or passion in their current relationships.

Well, im a dude, but hey, not against a wealthy sugar papi giving me some azucar due to my special underwear 👍

:p:D
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Pulled out my fall/winter clothes. I thought I was doing good getting those covid pounds off. My jeans just determined that was a lie.

I went for a walk earlier and I almost wore a toque, it's getting so cold here already.
  • MiNinaLisa
    Pulled out my fall/winter clothes. I thought I was doing good getting those covid pounds off. My jeans just determined that was a lie.

it's your treacherous dryer i say!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Those beauty lbs tho 😍😁
  • MiNinaLisa

I went for a walk earlier and I almost wore a toque, it's getting so cold here already.

i've been wearing a toque a few times already cherie - brrrrrrrrrrrr! the lack of hair really makes a difference... :#
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Well dang, where have I been?? I missed all the locked down threads.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Well dang, where have I been?? I missed all the locked down threads.

The mods don't like mask debating