Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• RAinWARAinWA Member Posts: 1,774 Member Member Posts: 1,774 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    when i have a dream about someone who i'm having a fantastic time with - then all of a sudden these obstacles arise like some sort of mortal kombat game where i have to go through this maze back to get to them *which i inevitably dont!* - what does this even mean?? and this happens a lot.

has anyone else had these kind of dreams?

This is my most common type of dream. Losing people in a maze in a dream is my specialty. I don't know what it means.

maybe it means there's lack of permanence in everything we do in real life? but it's very frustrating when you're just having the time of your life though - drrrrrrrrr lol

This may be right. I've been having this type of dream a lot lately. I thought maybe I was just crazy. :)
  • Carolina_trail_riderCarolina_trail_rider Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I was just thinking about how sexist and intolerant it is that MFP has so many Help! My Boyfriend Is A Jerk And Is Mean To Me And He Says I'm Fat And Is So Controlling! threads.

Aren't there any men at MFP that have similar horror stories about their women who would like to finally admit to it?

Why don't you start that thread?

My wife says I'm getting too skinny and wants me to stop exercising. Does that count?
  • ShrinkingNerdTShrinkingNerdT Member Posts: 236 Member Member Posts: 236 Member
    Why do you want a food so much more when you can't have it?
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Member Posts: 1,501 Member Member Posts: 1,501 Member
    I guess it’s too late for a recall once they reach 15 years old now, isn’t it?!
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member

Yeah I think you gotta ship them back really early if you want to trade them in :/
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,830 Member Member Posts: 18,830 Member

just go on a cross county roadtrip; there's lots of places where they might get separated from the rest of the family.....

edited September 16
  • Reckoner69_lmaoReckoner69_lmao Member Posts: 1,000 Member Member Posts: 1,000 Member
    I am searching my mind for that which I desire to devour
  • ama3387ama3387 Member Posts: 185 Member Member Posts: 185 Member
    I wonder how long I can consistently log my food without weighting myself. I normally and so obsessed with the scale it derails me every time I try. So the scales batteries are dead, let’s see how long until I put batteries in it.
    I am searching my mind for that which I desire to devour

Nachos

I don't have the stuff at home to make them but we order out every Friday, I think you just helped me decide what I'm after on Friday. Nachos sound amazing right now
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    I'm mad. I'm hungry. Mostly mad. I'm just emotional today and I need ice cream.

I think the official term for that condition is called “hangry”.
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,352 Member Member Posts: 3,352 Member
    I'm mad. I'm hungry. Mostly mad. I'm just emotional today and I need ice cream.

I think the official term for that condition is called “hangry”.

Noted
  • brustmannzweibrustmannzwei Member Posts: 1,124 Member Member Posts: 1,124 Member
    My DFIR guy, who is the best damn teammate/peer and principal consultant, is moving onto a position much more worthy of his business acumen and technical expertise.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 250,392 Member Member Posts: 250,392 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I have not worn red underwear in a very long time.....just got some, i think it may be my color

We'll be the judge of that.. show us :D
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,390 Member Member Posts: 9,390 Member
    i wish i had someone to shop for clothes with

we'd have fun shopping together!

I'm a quick all around the place - know it if I like it - stuff sticks out to me - and try it on if not to buy, but get it out of my mind otherwise.

I'm quite efficient usually...except when I'm in a 'shopping daze" (I wander randomly looking at random stuff I don't need or want)

I feel like I can pick stuff that is flattering for other people that they may not recognize too

...would be good if we had @iMago to critique!
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 9,390 Member Member Posts: 9,390 Member
    Obsessed with @Yoshiboobs makeup skills!

...can't get that iridescent gradient look out of my head!
    Gotta try to imitate...prob will fail!