New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    Anyone ever try these? It says they keep the skin on, I wonder how different they taste. I never realized cashew skin was removed before I just looked it up now, lol. ot2kt2s0a266.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    This is soooo good! It is the perfect thickness. Reminds me of danimals drinkable yogurt I used to love as a kid. Sweet, but not too sweet. It has a little bit of tart to it which is perfect with the blueberry and yogurt flavor. Delicious. I will definitely buy these again. The blueberry flavor is subtle and tastes very natural not like artificial blueberry flavoring.
    lcgdh6bh05md.jpeg
    qrttbfgwdfxo.jpeg

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    5b15ojarcjjd.jpg
    u3v6bhrlmeda.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    caank2nf1hzx.png
    Just ordered these. My pistachio cravings have been strong lately, LOL.

vrrosqkawj1o.png
    I've never had blanched "white" almond butter but I imagine it tastes amazing. I'd love to try it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    3c06ouqnspmg.jpeg I saw these mushroom snacks and they look really good. Anyone try them ? Also thought these coffee infused gummy bears were pretty cool. I bought a pack for my friend who is obsessed with gummy bears and coffee.
    ta5mh1nm8q1v.jpeg
    gbz5aoy3acr0.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    1jbarox0bdku.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are so good!!! They really taste exactly like strawberry starbursts. It’s been years since I’ve had starbursts but the pink was always my favorite.

It even has a a slightly opaque and milky look to it. Tastes almost slightly creamy which is amazing because there is no milk in the ingredients. Might add it to some unsweeetened yogurt. n3exsxq0hh8g.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Oh these were just terrible. I was interested in them because they have 8g protein per 110 calories and are vegan. Thank goodness they were free samples. They reminded me of the old no cow formula. REALLY dry and have a strong pea protein flavor. Just gross. I took one bite of each flavor and threw the rest out. I was so excited for the orange chocolate because there aren't many bars that flavor but it was just terrible. hqsnr0o1oqo2.jpeg
    fkiob9u4limj.jpeg

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Omg I need these! 1j48cnvdiudn.jpeg

Sooooooo I made a trader joe's run today and these ended up in my hands. They also ended up opened when I got back to the office.

They're good! Smallish....not soft like I thought they'd be.

And I swear it's more a mapley flavor than cinnamon roll but it's been a while since I've had a cinnamon roll.

Go for it!

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    9psr4pyjbn76.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »
    Omg I need these! 1j48cnvdiudn.jpeg

Sooooooo I made a trader joe's run today and these ended up in my hands. They also ended up opened when I got back to the office.

They're good! Smallish....not soft like I thought they'd be.

And I swear it's more a mapley flavor than cinnamon roll but it's been a while since I've had a cinnamon roll.

Go for it!

Thanks so much for the review! I was hoping they would be soft too. I’m a fan of soft cookies.

Omg I need these!!! ij5wm4wsfw23.jpeg
    I want them now because I’ve been really sad over a family loss for the past few days and need some treats.

Also keep an eye out for email from Panera they said if I signed up for free one month trial coffee I get 20 credit. You guys might have gotten it too!

So I may use that today to get myself a nice huge cinnamon bun tonight to make me feel better. I always lose my appetite when I’m sad so I need something super high cal anyways right!?

Pressed that hug button AND sending you a great big virtual covid 19 approved one too.

And hell yeah! I'll enable the comfort food thing. 😀
  • glassyo
    Bought these today, too, but haven't tried them.

b0xeciuz5dk3.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^I find the label humorous..."flavored with 'other' natural flavors..."🤨
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    There is a brand of pasta called Banza and it's chickpea pasta. It's a great alternative to traditional wheat pasta IMO b/c the texture is good/most like pasta to me. It foamed up a bunch when you cook it though so be careful. Also they make boxed mac and cheese and it's delicious. I make it with bacon/chicken. yuuuuummmmm

I usually don't like "alternative" pastas, but I really like Banza. It's very close to regular pasta in taste and texture.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    o3g3sqrqcmh4.png