New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Sugar-free Cocomels? :o<3

I've got to find these!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    o3g3sqrqcmh4.png

I think I've had these before. They were good!
  • glassyo
    edited September 2020
    lisaepell wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Bought these today, too, but haven't tried them.

b0xeciuz5dk3.jpg

They are a bit crumbly but delicious! My husband has asked if we can buy a lot to hold him over till it comes back next year.

I took the ones I bought yesterday home but now I kinda wanna buy them again to try one. 😀

(I ended up leaving the remaining cinnamon bun cookies out for the homeless.)
  • glassyo
    Ok, who called it on the Built Boost water enhancer thingy?

I tried the root beer float and there was only really a hint of flavor so it tasted verrrrrrrrrrry watered down (obviously). Or maybe it's because I kinda stopped drinking water and am only drinking my diet drinks again. :)

I'm not sure what to do with them now. Maybe using two packets?
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Not sure if new but for me new discovery!hd9vnge65wla.jpg
    h9jq2map1wfn.jpg
    lxwig3b75h1d.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2020
    FREE hope and sesame coupons for milk and their chips. Part of online GF expo festival I looked at.

https://online.nourishedfestival.com/offer/giveaway/364

Thousands of snacks from cookies to chocolate to spices and if you click on each brand, they all have 2 day contests to win something. Short entry period so good chance of winning!

https://online.nourishedfestival.com/home
  • sportygal1971
    sportygal1971 Posts: 60 Member
    edited September 2020
    Caulipower chicken nuggets!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    They have lots of coupon to get free stuff for each product too! 1 buck for 3 of these no8qsex8lwrf.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    keo7ktl0zj8g.png
    These are pretty good. 240 calories per pack. They have a nice hazelnut and salty flavor that I like. Not as sweet as I'd want, but still good. Lots of nutty chunks.
    cd0wiojdc16e.png
    rm18mikdo3c9.png
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ok, who called it on the Built Boost water enhancer thingy?

I tried the root beer float and there was only really a hint of flavor so it tasted verrrrrrrrrrry watered down (obviously). Or maybe it's because I kinda stopped drinking water and am only drinking my diet drinks again. :)

I'm not sure what to do with them now. Maybe using two packets?

That was me! It's practically flavorless now. When Built was having a BOGO sale six months ago, I bought all of the old Built Boost flavors. That should last me another six months or so but then bye bye forever because the new ones are terrible.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Chick-fil-A’s mocha cream cold brew was so overwhelmingly sweet, thick, and overall heavy. I thought it would be like a chocolate version of the regular cold brew, but it felt like I was drinking a thick ice cream base. Perhaps as a frosted cold brew with more ice blended into it I would have liked it more, but on its own just VERY sweet and sits too heavy for my stomach to handle, I won’t be getting it again, and that hurts to say because I’m a caffeine fiend and I was so excited to see any kind of expansion to their coffee menu.
    ablvm2eh7hwy.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These were just okay. The birthday cake has chunks of cake in it but is more like lemon vanilla cake than birthday cake flavor. Too much lemon flavor. I hate birthday cake flavor that has the lemony taste.

Cookies n cream was good. Really creamy but not a strong cookies and cream flavor. Not very sweet.8lxh3sk2wy8v.jpeg
    khvwas0zlvd0.jpeg
    b3jl6u0rhmfh.jpeg
    vqu8w0x4vtn4.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    1buv7vb0ugf2.png
    yf2pfqagc15m.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited September 2020
    These were just okay. The birthday cake has chunks of cake in it but is more like lemon vanilla cake than birthday cake flavor. Too much lemon flavor. I hate birthday cake flavor that has the lemony taste.

Cookies n cream was good. Really creamy but not a strong cookies and cream flavor. Not very sweet.8lxh3sk2wy8v.jpeg
    khvwas0zlvd0.jpeg
    b3jl6u0rhmfh.jpeg
    vqu8w0x4vtn4.jpeg

I love that brand of ice cream! Rocky Road is my favorite because it has actual soft mini marshmallows inside (like the ones you buy in a bag). I'm not even a big Rocky Road ice cream person; mint chocolate chip is usually my go to, but theirs isn't that great lol. I like the cookies and cream too. I wanna order more flavors from their website, but I don't wanna spend $60 on ice cream (and if I did it'd be on the Coolhaus ice cream sandwiches).

Speaking of new finds, the Alani Nu Fit Snacks (or protein bars) are amazing. I'm kinda over Built Bars, to be honest. Alani Nu doesn't have the best ingredients (really more like a candy bar than anything), but they taste SO good. No protein taste, amazing texture. Chocolate Cake is bomb, but Blueberry Muffin and Birthday Cake are great as well. I wanna try Munchies next, but all the GNCs near me don't carry it :(
  • Noreenmarie1234

khvwas0zlvd0.jpeg
    b3jl6u0rhmfh.jpeg
    vqu8w0x4vtn4.jpeg

I love that brand of ice cream! Rocky Road is my favorite because it has actual soft mini marshmallows inside (like the ones you buy in a bag). I'm not even a big Rocky Road ice cream person; mint chocolate chip is usually my go to, but theirs isn't that great lol. I like the cookies and cream too. I wanna order more flavors from their website, but I don't wanna spend $60 on ice cream (and if I did it'd be on the Coolhaus ice cream sandwiches).

Speaking of new finds, the Alani Nu Fit Snacks (or protein bars) are amazing. I'm kinda over Built Bars, to be honest. Alani Nu doesn't have the best ingredients (really more like a candy bar than anything), but they taste SO good. No protein taste, amazing texture. Chocolate Cake is bomb, but Blueberry Muffin and Birthday Cake are great as well. I wanna try Munchies next, but all the GNCs near me don't carry it :(

Ooooo, I have never heard of those but they look really good! I'll have to pick one up to try when I go to gnc.
    om21v5qbwf68.png
  • pancakerunner

khvwas0zlvd0.jpeg
    b3jl6u0rhmfh.jpeg
    vqu8w0x4vtn4.jpeg

Ooooo, I have never heard of those but they look really good! I'll have to pick one up to try when I go to gnc.
    om21v5qbwf68.png

the company isn't actually new! They just had a rebrand
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Yeah, I've had their energy drinks before, but I think the bars are fairly new. They also sell gummy bears, which I wanna compare to Smart Sweets. I totally recommend those bars, Noreen! Delicious!
  • pancakerunner
    Yeah, I've had their energy drinks before, but I think the bars are fairly new. They also sell gummy bears, which I wanna compare to Smart Sweets. I totally recommend those bars, Noreen! Delicious!

their cookies have been around for a while. Also really good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    9psr4pyjbn76.png

They have a contest to win this, LOL.

26iw50a4szqu.png