Less Alcohol - OCTOBER 2020 - One Day at a Time (Try a Sober October)

Replies

• imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    I see a lot of people using the letters AF in their posts. What does this stand for?
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited October 2020
    I see a lot of people using the letters AF in their posts. What does this stand for?

@imgwendolyn2015
    AF = Alcohol Free
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Oct accountability: 0/1 days AF
    This week: 2 AF Days
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    Hello Everyone.
    I am Dawn and live in South East British Columbia. I am 60.
    My goal remains the same as it has been for quite some time, 16-20 AF days per month.

I do it kind of diary style:

Thursday October 01 - AF - I did manage 17AF days for September even though I drank every single day (moderately) of my birthday week while away. I have to wean myself off of that path.
    Friday October 02 - AF - I really felt like having drinks though.

Rolling total: 1 AF day out of 1 day so far.
  • stellapunky
    stellapunky Posts: 8 Member
    Thanks for posting this MISS MAY!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    We had a small Bday BBQ for hubby yesterday... first time seeing some friends that we hadn't seen since March. It was really nice, but now I am a little nervous, thinking about the new dreaded "C" word. Nobody was showing any signs of sickness... I think now after so many months I am feeling a bit paranode, I don't like this feeling at all. :/

1 AF / 3 days
  • Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    I started the talk of beets. I love them and had success growing them this year. This recipe has the beets, beet greens, and blue cheese. I’ll try them grated!

The key lime tree is outside in the summer and inside during the winter. We live in NJ😁. Started it 5 years ago from a nursery as a small twig on a transplant root. Maybe 12” high. It’s 4’ now. We never get enough all at once for a pie, so I’m glad to pick them and toss them in drinks.
  • Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    I started the talk of beets. I love them and had success growing them this year. This recipe has the beets, beet greens, and blue cheese. I’ll try them grated!

The key lime tree is outside in the summer and inside during the winter. We live in NJ😁. Started it 5 years ago from a nursery as a small twig on a transplant root. Maybe 12” high. It’s 4’ now. We never get enough all at once for a pie, so I’m glad to pick them and toss them in drinks.
    * Trying to add photos