Summer 2009 WILL Be Different Challenge!

Options

Replies

• kfeuvrel
    kfeuvrel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm new to MFP and love your challenge, so I'll be posting my progress each Thursday along with everyone else.

Thanks realta for getting the thread going,
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day....lots of water, stayed within my calories and did a workout.....I really hope it makes up for the terrible weekend.....fingers crossed!!! Good luck everyone tomorrow! :heart:

31345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • whatabelighter
    Options
    I had a pretty good day in regards to eating within my calories, drinking my water (got all 8 glasses in) and exercise. I did 1 hour on my Wii Fit board.....I worked of my anger from work today.......at one point today I felt like throwing the F***** printer out the window. I feel so much more relax now that I did some yoga and boxing on the Wii....
    Must go to bed now...I'll be weighing in around 8:30pm tomorrow

Good Luck to everyone!! I will be waiting to read everyones progress tomorrow night.

If we are all going to have a picture taken in our best swimming suit this summer, we should have an ab exercise challenge (maybe 5 to 10 minutes each night or every second night) I hoping that my swimming suit will be a two piece...I have NEVER worn one before. :glasses:
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    does it matter what time we weigh ourselves? and post it? i usually weigh myself in the morning after my shower, while i'm hemming and hawing about what to wear to work.
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Count me in! Every little bit of accountability helps.

Current weight 198.7
    Goal weight = 188.7 (1 lb per week)

Oops...I just realized that this was started about 2 weeks ago. Hope you don't mind if I join this motley crew! :wink:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    Hey everybody!!! welcome to all the new people! today i did a 2 hour workout cause i was gone all day yesterday and didnt have a chance to get my workout in. so today i did p90x shoulders, arms and ab ripper and then i did cardio x. i feel awesome!! i have been doing great with my water and ok with my calories. hope everyone has an awesome night! be back tomorrow!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    For those who dont know ive been really sick off and on since nov. with my stomach well it finally was getting better and the night before had to go to the hospital cause i was really sick again spent all day on the couch. Doc says with meds im taking not to drink alot of fluids dont know sounds weird to me but ok and to take it easy. Im still going to be with you guys but take it down a noch :smile: With that being said

last week 144.6
    this week 142.8

loss 1.8 im so close to getting out of the 140's i cant wait! All the time thats were i get stuck.wow i just realized i passed my 10 pound mark as well! Go me , hope everyone else had a good week.
  • l_mahloy
    l_mahloy Posts: 118
    Options
    Hi just weighed starting weight was 162.8 todays weight was 159.8 so I am very happy more weight loss than I expected since I did so poorly over the weekend.:happy: :drinker: . I hope to maintain this week we are on vacation leave today back next thursday. My goal is to do cardio and drink my water while we are away hopefully this will help me not gain this week. Good luck to everyone with their weigh in :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Whoo Hoo, I want to join this group. What a fantastic idea!!! My start weight is 160 lbs.

I was away on holiday last week so I didn't see this thread. My husband and I went to Austria. He loves to downhill ski and I agreed to go to ski school. I made it through one day and strained a tendon in one of my knees. I didn't even know I was hurt at the time! It will be 4-5 weeks before I'm back to normal so this group will help keep me motivated as I can't do any lower body exercises besides a slow walk.

Realta my husband and I celebrated our first anniversary the day after you and your hubby.
  • melissaag1984
    Options
    So its official this weekend officially killed my progress! I started on this thread at 194.5 and just now I weighed in at 194 so only a half pound weight loss.

Next week I am going to switch from Zumba to a Step-Muscle Fusion class they have at my gym. It looks like a great workout and fun at the same time.

Hope everyone else had a better week than I did!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    wk 0 - 177
    wk 1 - 176 :love:

what kind of a week did everyone have? i had an up and down week, but the good news is that i lost 1 pound! :drinker: whoohoo!

i did ok on my water challenge, i want to keep working on it though

the trying new foods challenge went ok too, although im not sure how healthy they were
    i tried
    olives (didnt like them)
    pheasant (was at a restaurant last nite, YUM!)
    hazlett (some kind od sliced sausage meat, a little strong tasting for me)

the only new things i tried this week for exercise was bowling and an exercise dvd that i have :flowerforyou:

congrats on all your losses guys, we WILL do it!

i will post next weeks challenges tomorrow morning when everyone has weighed in, if you have any suggestions feel free to add them :wink:
  • smithiekat
    Options
    sw: 164
    current weight: 162 :smile: :smile: :smile:

i did good on the water--and it really helped i think to drink a whole glass of water before sitting down to a meal.

new foods: white chicken chili (yum) and i've started enjoying yoplait light yogurts. they're really filling for only 100 calories.

i didn't do so great on "new exercise" =/

how'd everyone else's week go?
  • blueyed_blond
    Options
    Wk 0: 157.6
    Wk 1: 157.2

Could have been worse considering my wine and pizza weekend :noway:

Will work harder to stay on track this weekend.....I'm sick of being in the 157's :mad:

This group is really motivating though..especially the bikini photo at the end! :blushing:

31345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options

Will work harder to stay on track this weekend.....I'm sick of being in the 157's :mad:

This group is really motivating though..especially the bikini photo at the end! :blushing:

31345.png

at least you are going in the right direction, stick with it :wink:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    sw 178
    cw 177

1 lb lost so i cant complain. i had a horrible weekend so i know it could of been better.
  • blueyed_blond
    Options

31345.png

at least you are going in the right direction, stick with it :wink:

Thanks for the support! :happy:
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want in! This summer is going to be filled with days at the beach.. and I want to be ready!

SW - 158 lbs
    Goal Weight - 150lbs
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Count me in also...

CW - 150
    GW - 125 ......

I missed my workout on the last week of Feb...this week I am on top of it. I worked out pretty good last 2 days about 45 min cardio ...I am going to continue that today too .... I am on my 3rd bottle for water....
  • blueyed_blond
    Options
    wk 0 - 177
    wk 1 - 176 :love:

what kind of a week did everyone have? i had an up and down week, but the good news is that i lost 1 pound! :drinker: whoohoo!

Congrats on the 1 lb loss! :happy:
  • smithiekat
    Options
    Looks like everyone is heading in the right direction! woooo!