What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I have too many obligations I feel. It seems that one social event a week is too much for me.🤷🏻‍♀️ I have a birthday party to go to and I'm not particularly looking forward to it just because I'd rather just be in my house doing nothing. I guess I've done enough of being by myself and here I go in a attempt to make friends. *sigh* 😅
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    If only I could move like Shakira. Without all my bones popping out of place.

this morning i feel extra old after all those moves i did last night .... :D look what happens!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    If only I could move like Shakira. Without all my bones popping out of place.

this morning i feel extra old after all those moves i did last night .... :D look what happens!

Are we certified this morning? 😆😜
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    done that - been there with those choices. but it's true! stop the crying... <3

Thank you. I know I need to stop whining, but I just made the huge mistake of glancing at this thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/823358/what-do-your-meals-look-like-show-me-pictures/p1

People be eatin lobster, steak, crab, pudding - gorgeous, sumptuous meals.

I mean, I had lobster two days ago but it was 2 oz and no butter!

I need to start actually cooking.

It's not just you. @senalay788, @acpgee and the others have that effect on my stomach too 🤣

Everyone in that thread - and the forums, generally - is gracious with answers and tips if you ask. You'll elevate your healthy cooking skills in no time, if that's what your goal is.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @brustmannzwei
    What kind of food do you eat, what food protocol do you follow. How do you stay fit. Here you are in your new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2UVsyVLLcE&amp;list=PLwrIgbw7Bjd_OIl79vvt5tPvnhooe4Qq0&amp;index=1
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @brustmannzwei
    What kind of food do you eat, what food protocol do you follow. How do you stay fit. Here you are in your new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2UVsyVLLcE&amp;list=PLwrIgbw7Bjd_OIl79vvt5tPvnhooe4Qq0&amp;index=1

@Diatonic12 😂

So, almost never eat frozen food unless it’s fresh and I freeze it.

I can’t stand white meat chicken and turkey from the store.

For chicken, I prefer chicken tenderloins to smoke and grill And skinless thighs for chicken and dumplings.

For other white meats, I think they are white but not sure, I love rabbit, squirrel, etc.

For red meat, like white above, I prefer anything I shoot myself. Any venison 🤤

Love broccoli and asparagus, cauliflower, and Romain lettuce. Also, far free turkey, cheeses, and yogurts.

So far at the hotel I’ve been bad. Eating dozens of hooters wings ( all drummies, hot, wet, and crispy), and papa joes pizza (Alfredo with extra sauce). I’ve stopped ordering out though.

When I get home I gotta start back on P90X then maintain. With all the traveling I have done P90X has been my go to when I return and with a bow flex, elliptical, treadmill, and dumbbells I get to the point of maintaining.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I love my Skyrim cookbook. Tonight, I'm trying my hand at making the chicken hand pies in it. They smell soooo good cooking, but we have to wait half an hour or so before we can eat them. I really hope they come out well!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    my stomach is upset.. too much junk yesterday maybe🤔
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Getting on top form ASAP
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

I hope you feel better real soon! 🌻
  • brustmannzwei
    Options

It was the breakfast wasn’t it? Damn hotel cooked breakfast.

cql6n3oppaqj.gif
  • brustmannzwei
    Options

IslandGal3 wrote: »

Hopefully that's all it is. I hope you feel better soon. ♡

cql6n3oppaqj.gif

Thank you .. 🙂 I suspect it was the greasy chicken yesterday I got while I was out. Im not used to so much grease 😬 Ginger ale will fix it 😁

Oh wait .. yes, yes it was the hotel breakfast @brustmannzwei.. you'll have to make me dinner to make up for it 😉

10-4. Developing the menu especially for you and will let you know when it’s finished.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @brustmannzwei
    I'm here for the secret keys to long term weight stability. Do you come by it naturally or do you ever have to work at anything. I have to fight like hail for everything but can I just call you Mr. Breeze. Congratulations on your new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZTVdztgE5I
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

cql6n3oppaqj.gif

Thank you .. 🙂 I suspect it was the greasy chicken yesterday I got while I was out. Im not used to so much grease 😬 Ginger ale will fix it 😁

Oh wait .. yes, yes it was the hotel breakfast @brustmannzwei.. you'll have to make me dinner to make up for it 😉

10-4. Developing the menu especially for you and will let you know when it’s finished.

No sharing with the class?

51th64lhr3g9.gif
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Running the Badwater 135 next July.
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    You're running 135 miles. @Revolu7 This definitely not your first rodeo.
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

cql6n3oppaqj.gif

No sharing with the class?

51th64lhr3g9.gif

Of course I will.
  • brustmannzwei
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @brustmannzwei
    I'm here for the secret keys to long term weight stability. Do you come by it naturally or do you ever have to work at anything. I have to fight like hail for everything but can I just call you Mr. Breeze. Congratulations on your new house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZTVdztgE5I

@Diatonic12 naw, been working my areas off for everything since for-ev-or. Whether it was Dieting to maintain 103 pounds as a senior wrestler or working and paying taxes at 14 and being forced to pay union dues as early as 15, ain’t nothing been a breeze but as life goes on it continues to get better and easier.
  • steph6556
    steph6556 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @brustmannzwei, I have mad respect! 👊🏻