Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Dante_80Dante_80 Member Posts: 107 Member Member Posts: 107 Member
    Oregano rice cakes :p

pack_oregano.png.pagespeed.ce._5066RMleZ.png

@monsterfrogaki Παναϊαμ, τρέχουνε τα σάλια τώρα!! :D

For me, it has to be walnuts lately. My aunt sent me a bag of them last month, and it's almost gone!

edited October 13
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 77 Member Member Posts: 77 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Roast beef! Because I'm apparently still craving a roast beef sandwich even tho they're nowhere to be had (that I usually go to).

Altho, it did occur to me that Arby's would still be selling them. :)

YUM with swiss cheese

Ugh, the French Dip and Swiss is so good. I need to go to Arby's.

I have been lusting after a beef n cheddar and curly fries. Nowhere near in my future, but the desire very much lingers
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,667 Member Member Posts: 4,667 Member
    gosh... haven't been to arbys in ages! Apparently they sell just the meat now (deli counter style)
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,890 Member Member Posts: 4,890 Member
    gosh... haven't been to arbys in ages! Apparently they sell just the meat now (deli counter style)

Wait, so no sandwiches? How could that be? Or in addition to like Subway was selling grocery items?

I was checking out the sandwiches on the website and that french dip really did look good. I used to get one at Quiznos.

@o0Firekeeper0o Give in! You won't regret it. :)

When I lost enough weight, I gave up some of my favorite fast food sandwiches because of the lower calories (mostly went to just like chicken filets with a side salad). But one day I had the calories and was leaving work early so decided to get a roast beef sandwich from Arby's since it had been forever.

Did I wait until I got home to take my first bite? Nope! Was it everything I'd ever remembered? Better! That bun was the softest bun I'd ever tasted and, fakeish roast beef or not, it was damned good. :)

(Trader Joe's sells the packaged Columbus roast beef too but then I'd have to make my own sandwich and it's never the same. I can't even make a salad that tastes normal and that's the easiest thing in the world!)

edited October 13
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,667 Member Member Posts: 4,667 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Wait, so no sandwiches? How could that be? Or in addition to like Subway was selling grocery items?

I as checking out the sandwiches on the website and that french dip really did look good. I used to get one at Quiznos.

o0Firekeeper0o Give in! You won't regret it. :)

When I lost enough weight, I gave up some of my favorite fast food sandwiches because of the lower calories (mostly went to just like chicken filets with a side salad). But one day I had the calories and was leaving work early so decided to get a roast beef sandwich from Arby's since it had been forever.

Did I wait until I got home to take my first bite? Nope! Was it everything I'd ever remembered? Better! That bun was the softest bun I'd ever tasted and, fakeish roast beef or not, it was damned good. :)

(Trader Joe's sells the packaged Columbus roast beef too but then I'd have to make my own sandwich and it's never the same. I can't even make a salad that tastes normal and that's the easiest thing in the world!)

In addition to other menu items!
    Re: Arby's deli meats... apparently it is only in Atlanta area
  • TamLam99TamLam99 Member Posts: 242 Member Member Posts: 242 Member
    Biscoff cookies
  • GreenValliGreenValli Member Posts: 1,015 Member Member Posts: 1,015 Member
  • AthijadeAthijade Member Posts: 2,242 Member Member Posts: 2,242 Member
    Mixed nuts. Aldi's brand is actually pretty low in peanuts!
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,429 Member Member Posts: 9,429 Member
    Athijade wrote: »
    Mixed nuts. Aldi's brand is actually pretty low in peanuts!

I like their deluxe mix!
  • JelaanJelaan Member Posts: 740 Member Member Posts: 740 Member
    Passata. I don't know why it took me so many years to discover this. It has revamped my sauces and soups.
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 264 Member Member Posts: 264 Member
    Best I have ever tried. Its the only one I buy now. You would think that ground up sesame seeds will all be the same, nope. Not at all. Why? No idea. Quality of seeds I guess?

soom-tahini.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,858 Member Member Posts: 7,858 Member
    ^^I just went to order some from Natura Market and they are sold out....@senalay788 - did you have to buy them all ???🤨😉
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 264 Member Member Posts: 264 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    ^^I just went to order some from Natura Market and they are sold out....@senalay788 - did you have to buy them all ???🤨😉

Well you know, you have to add enough for free shipping lol That and the Mina Harissa :)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,131 Member Member Posts: 1,131 Member
  • angelexperimentangelexperiment Member Posts: 1,889 Member Member Posts: 1,889 Member
    Making these Mediterranean bowls they are tasty I use some feta riced cauliflower Kalamata olives ground lamb tatziki dressing and hummus with sweet cherry tomatoes with spinach or lettuce
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 77 Member Member Posts: 77 Member
    Making these Mediterranean bowls they are tasty I use some feta riced cauliflower Kalamata olives ground lamb tatziki dressing and hummus with sweet cherry tomatoes with spinach or lettuce

I used to make Mediterranean bowls when we did keto! Spiced ground beef, a cucumber/tomato/kalamata salad, and homemade tatziki. I should make them again some time :*
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,131 Member Member Posts: 1,131 Member