Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 5,464 Member Member Posts: 5,464 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »
    acpgee wrote: »
    Steaks from retired dairy cows that have been put to pasteur a few years to fatten up and chill out. Amazing marbling. Way more flavour than young cattle.

It always amazes me why ppl click "disagree" with posts like yours lol

Vegetarians might find pictures of meat offensive. But if you are going to eat steak, this is possibly the most sustainable way do so. If you are interested in this type of meat, google Txuleton steak or Galician beef. Eating prime cuts of retired dairy cows is a Spanish tradition.
  • 4Phoenix4Phoenix Member Posts: 135 Member Member Posts: 135 Member
    starch....crave potatoes, rice, pasta.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,693 Member Member Posts: 4,693 Member
    One of my fav things about this time of the year.... so many choices, all local for a change.

20171031-squash-varieties-vicky-wasik-18.jpg

acorn squash, fresh butter and brown sugar :)
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,142 Member Member Posts: 1,142 Member
    One of my fav things about this time of the year.... so many choices, all local for a change.

Kambocha baked !
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,693 Member Member Posts: 4,693 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »

Kambocha baked !

lol kambocha, tilapia and egg whites remind me of fitness youtube circa 2015 :D
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 280 Member Member Posts: 280 Member

Kambocha baked !

Tilapia..... I love fish, but if all the fish were gone, and tilapia was the only species left, I would not touch it.
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,896 Member Member Posts: 7,896 Member

Kambocha baked !

Tilapia..... I love fish, but if all the fish were gone, and tilapia was the only species left, I would not touch it.

omg...at first I thought you lost your mind when I first read this: 'Tilapia'! Thinking that you were 'obsessed' with this bottom feeder. I concur with the rest of your statement!
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 3,960 Member Member Posts: 3,960 Member

Kambocha baked !

Had it roasted tonight, I love winter squash!
  • monsterfrogakimonsterfrogaki Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Oregano rice cakes :p

pack_oregano.png.pagespeed.ce._5066RMleZ.png
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,813 Member Member Posts: 5,813 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

Kambocha baked !

Had it roasted tonight, I love winter squash!

I figured you guys mean kabocha squash right? Kambocha sounds like a combo of kombucha and kabocha LOL. I've never had kabocha but always wanted to because I saw so many bloggers eating it.
    Oregano rice cakes :p

pack_oregano.png.pagespeed.ce._5066RMleZ.png

These sound delicious, do you put toppings on them or eat them plain?
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,813 Member Member Posts: 5,813 Member
    Roasted vegetables! I made some last night and they were sooo good!

gc4x3tke8s1x.jpg

OMG 😍 I want!
    I really want roasted red potatoes! with ketchup!
    Sea salt n pepper Virginia peanuts that someone gave me as a present. 98wt92tt8o55.jpeg
    I usually don’t eat nuts because they are so high cal for low bulk but these are just soooo good.

Why can’t they find a way to make low calorie nuts :D .
    edited October 12
    Sea salt n pepper Virginia peanuts that someone gave me as a present. 98wt92tt8o55.jpeg
    I usually don’t eat nuts because they are so high cal for low bulk but these are just soooo good.

Why can’t they find a way to make low calorie nuts :D .

now I want Five Guys and the roasted peanuts... doubt they have them though bc of COVID
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,902 Member Member Posts: 4,902 Member
    Roast beef! Because I'm apparently still craving a roast beef sandwich even tho they're nowhere to be had (that I usually go to).

Altho, it did occur to me that Arby's would still be selling them. :)
    glassyo wrote: »
    Roast beef! Because I'm apparently still craving a roast beef sandwich even tho they're nowhere to be had (that I usually go to).

YUM with swiss cheese
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,829 Member Member Posts: 2,829 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

YUM with swiss cheese

Ugh, the French Dip and Swiss is so good. I need to go to Arby's.