Calorie Counter

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,785 Member Member Posts: 5,785 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    n86yxju4c2o3.jpg

Lol you posted last month same thing. Must be good :D , tempted to try now. Is it better than other vegan protein powders like owyn?
    edited October 17
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,666 Member Member Posts: 4,666 Member
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,128 Member Member Posts: 1,128 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    n86yxju4c2o3.jpg

Lol you posted last month same thing. Must be good :D , tempted to try now. Is it better than other vegan protein powders like owyn?

My go to has ALWAYS been Sunwarrior, but I am living this one right now! I make it super thick with part almond milk, glucomannan powder and water. I make it warm/ hot then sprinkle pumpkin pie spice, tsp cacao powder and vanilla stevia powder😋
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,854 Member Member Posts: 7,854 Member
    mtf95mcf24jx.jpg

I'm really liking these figs - super soft and the large package contains little packages of 4-5 in each. Great to keep them fresh!

Haven't tried the buns yet - gluten free (50 calories each too - they are tiny though lol!) - made from Chia/bean flour.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 4,666 Member Member Posts: 4,666 Member
    Really loving real crumbled bacon bits!
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member
    qft4rdptq3yh.jpeg

“Dark” maple syrup. SO much flavor. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to Grade A.
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 263 Member Member Posts: 263 Member
    Another bounty of fall......... pears. Sooooo many different varieties. They also dry perfectly. I foresee big batches of pears and apples going through my dehydrator.
  • nic_27_grassisgreenernic_27_grassisgreener Member Posts: 198 Member Member Posts: 198 Member
    Jolly ranchers! I really like having something sweet at the end of lunch. It's a perfect low calorie long-ish lasting treat.
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Another bounty of fall......... pears. Sooooo many different varieties. They also dry perfectly. I foresee big batches of pears and apples going through my dehydrator.

Pears > apples!
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 5,785 Member Member Posts: 5,785 Member
    These are sooooo soft and only 35 calories. Probably one of the softest tortillas I’ve had. I don’t really believe it because they do the carbs - fiber thing though. 4zkk6ggc5r1z.jpeg
    azjsnhtayukg.jpeg
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 773 Member Member Posts: 773 Member
    These are sooooo soft and only 35 calories. Probably one of the softest tortillas I’ve had. I don’t really believe it because they do the carbs - fiber thing though. 4zkk6ggc5r1z.jpeg
    azjsnhtayukg.jpeg

Yep I’m with you on those! Delicious!!
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,854 Member Member Posts: 7,854 Member
    This sounds great...just found how much to send from states to Canada..

C$344🙄
    from USA
    to Canada
    in 5-8 days
    edited October 20
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 773 Member Member Posts: 773 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    This sounds great...just found how much to send from states to Canada...dla16e4kikvl.pngLa Banderita Low Carb Tortilla 8pc, 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12)

C$344
    from USA
    to Canada
    in 5-8 days🙄

Yikesssss they are $3.99 here at my store! Def a once in a while thing....esp bc as @Noreenmarie1234 pointed out the cals and it makes me bitter
  • gracegettingittogethergracegettingittogether Member Posts: 149 Member Member Posts: 149 Member
    Black tea with milk and sugar. Especially now that it’s cold. But I drink it in 100 degrees temps too. My mother always drank multiple cups of “sugar milk tea” and I am a true daughter of my mother! Nothing, nothing shall dislodge it from my hands! The more cups per day, the better! Alas, my calories only allow 2 or at most 3 per day. But today is a 3 cup day! I’ve already logged them in.
  • aemw93aemw93 Member Posts: 134 Member Member Posts: 134 Member
    Minestrone soup 🥰
  • BABeautifulBadassBABeautifulBadass Member Posts: 141 Member Member Posts: 141 Member
    Tacos. Always and forever.

Nick's birthday cake ice cream.

Sugar free pudding.

Cheddar pretzels.
    Tacos. Always and forever.

Nick's birthday cake ice cream.

Sugar free pudding.

Cheddar pretzels.

Ugh I love pudding so much
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Member Posts: 719 Member Member Posts: 719 Member
    azjsnhtayukg.jpeg

Agreed! I like them better than the Mission low carb wraps because they're softer and tastier :) The big ones are only 10 calories more!
  • mytyglotzmytyglotz Member Posts: 1,283 Member Member Posts: 1,283 Member
    Again, I don't like to say "obsessed", but more recently I've been frequently enjoying Crepini Egg White with Cauliflower Thins - the latest thing I've tried is making "crisps" or "chips" out of them: I slice each then into triangles, spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then bake them (watching them carefully, as they burn quickly!!) at 350 degrees F for about ten minutes, or until they're lightly browned.
    as well as pie pumpkins, also known as sugar pumpkins. I usually slice them in half, remove the seeds, then roast them flesh side-down in the oven at 400 degrees F for about thirty minutes. Then I flip the halves over and broil them to a nice almost-caramelized crisp.
    edited October 21
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 263 Member Member Posts: 263 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    This sounds great...just found how much to send from states to Canada..

C$344🙄
    from USA
    to Canada
    in 5-8 days

Get these. Outstanding. 45cal.

https://www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/catalog/maria-and-ricardo-tortillas-g-684.html

612229afe01c2e8113e7cc763400c954_250x250.jpg
    edited October 22