What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @CacoEther Me, too. Really. The truth will set us free.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    @CacoEther Me, too. Really. The truth will set us free.

Love this
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Sheesh I’m feeling hyper today. Happy too

..... so now is a good time to request a filthy, filthy PM ??
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,549 Member
    Options
    My kids are meeting with a therapist today (in twenty minutes) to tell them why they no longer want to live at their dad's. He won't let them leave and will fight me in court if I try to take them away. They are 13 and 15 and have been begging me to get them out.

I need the therapist to hear them, and somehow help their dad see that if he wants any chance at a relationship with them, he needs to let them go. At that point, they can continue therapy together to see if there is anything left to salvage.

I want them to be able to have their dad in their lives, but the more he forces them to stay, the less they want him in their lives. They are already starting to hate him. :(

If he doesn't hear them, then it looks like I have to go back to court, and I really don't have 15k laying around to fight him on this.

I'm stressing out. Could use all the positive vibes anyone has to spare.

• KickassAmazon76
    Options
    That's my folkaronie in the profile pix. I can't change it because the system is down but this woman had a pickup truck fall on her while she was working on it. She had this ol' truck and her own ranch. She lived high on a mountain top and she was under that truck all night long until my father found her the next day. Crushed her ribs and punctured a lung. True grit.

Hope she is ok! She sounds like an awesome wonderful beast!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    That's my folkaronie in the profile pix. I can't change it because the system is down but this woman had a pickup truck fall on her while she was working on it. She had this ol' truck and her own ranch. She lived high on a mountain top and she was under that truck all night long until my father found her the next day. Crushed her ribs and punctured a lung. True grit.

What a beautiful story! You had a B&W PP a few days back with another beautiful woman in it... was that also a family member?!
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    I don't need names or GPS coordinates. Just an initial, I'll offer up some serious ones for you. No lip service. Thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers. I'll do it.
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mfp is absolutely poop today.. I can’t see my feed or anyone else’s or use any features apart from the forums 🤔

Anyone else or is it just me??? 😢
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    Mfp is absolutely poop today.. I can’t see my feed or anyone else’s or use any features apart from the forums 🤔

Same here. Broken. Again.
  • Wanderwoman2021
    Wanderwoman2021 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Same here. Broken. Again.

So bloody annoying this is why I don’t pay for it 😤
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Thinking about the overly juvenile way that I show people I care and how I expect others to communicate it to me. Specifically wondering why I’ve been so hell bent on making people conform to my way rather than making even the tiniest effort to change. I need to grow the hell up

Stop acting so adult! 😘
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @MaltedTea You're sweet. Hunkpapa Sioux folkaronies. ;)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    count chocula, frankenberry, or booberry
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76 Yours. Let us know. That is all.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea You're sweet. Hunkpapa Sioux folkaronies. ;)

Oh, the picture was of a man? My apologies for mis-gendering. In all honesty, the photo was of one of the most beautiful and stoic people I've ever seen. My word, you've got such a wonderful bloodline!
  • Diatonic12
    Options
    Thank you. I have the right to remain silent but I do not have the ability. I do try. You understand. @MaltedTea
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options