What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Passata. I don't know why it took me so many years to discover this. It has revamped my sauces and soups.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^^I just went to order some from Natura Market and they are sold out....@senalay788 - did you have to buy them all ???🤨😉
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    43220vyuginz.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    uheivknrk769.jpg
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Making these Mediterranean bowls they are tasty I use some feta riced cauliflower Kalamata olives ground lamb tatziki dressing and hummus with sweet cherry tomatoes with spinach or lettuce
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Making these Mediterranean bowls they are tasty I use some feta riced cauliflower Kalamata olives ground lamb tatziki dressing and hummus with sweet cherry tomatoes with spinach or lettuce

I used to make Mediterranean bowls when we did keto! Spiced ground beef, a cucumber/tomato/kalamata salad, and homemade tatziki. I should make them again some time :*
  • VegjoyP
    a6aspmxku342.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2020
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    n86yxju4c2o3.jpg

Lol you posted last month same thing. Must be good :D , tempted to try now. Is it better than other vegan protein powders like owyn?
  • pancakerunner
    esrr0yrtlsw1.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    n86yxju4c2o3.jpg

Lol you posted last month same thing. Must be good :D , tempted to try now. Is it better than other vegan protein powders like owyn?

My go to has ALWAYS been Sunwarrior, but I am living this one right now! I make it super thick with part almond milk, glucomannan powder and water. I make it warm/ hot then sprinkle pumpkin pie spice, tsp cacao powder and vanilla stevia powder😋
  • PAPYRUS3
    mtf95mcf24jx.jpg

I'm really liking these figs - super soft and the large package contains little packages of 4-5 in each. Great to keep them fresh!

Haven't tried the buns yet - gluten free (50 calories each too - they are tiny though lol!) - made from Chia/bean flour.
  • pancakerunner
    Really loving real crumbled bacon bits!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    qft4rdptq3yh.jpeg

“Dark” maple syrup. SO much flavor. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to Grade A.
  • Jolly ranchers! I really like having something sweet at the end of lunch. It's a perfect low calorie long-ish lasting treat.
  • pancakerunner
    senalay788 wrote: »
    Another bounty of fall......... pears. Sooooo many different varieties. They also dry perfectly. I foresee big batches of pears and apples going through my dehydrator.

Pears > apples!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    These are sooooo soft and only 35 calories. Probably one of the softest tortillas I’ve had. I don’t really believe it because they do the carbs - fiber thing though. 4zkk6ggc5r1z.jpeg
    azjsnhtayukg.jpeg
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    These are sooooo soft and only 35 calories. Probably one of the softest tortillas I’ve had. I don’t really believe it because they do the carbs - fiber thing though. 4zkk6ggc5r1z.jpeg
    azjsnhtayukg.jpeg

Yep I’m with you on those! Delicious!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    edited October 2020
    This sounds great...just found how much to send from states to Canada..

C$344🙄
    from USA
    to Canada
    in 5-8 days
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    This sounds great...just found how much to send from states to Canada...dla16e4kikvl.pngLa Banderita Low Carb Tortilla 8pc, 12.7 Ounce (Pack of 12)

C$344
    from USA
    to Canada
    in 5-8 days🙄

Yikesssss they are $3.99 here at my store! Def a once in a while thing....esp bc as @Noreenmarie1234 pointed out the cals and it makes me bitter
  • Black tea with milk and sugar. Especially now that it’s cold. But I drink it in 100 degrees temps too. My mother always drank multiple cups of “sugar milk tea” and I am a true daughter of my mother! Nothing, nothing shall dislodge it from my hands! The more cups per day, the better! Alas, my calories only allow 2 or at most 3 per day. But today is a 3 cup day! I’ve already logged them in.