• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    Beth so true!
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Lanette ... not Halloween themed, but another 2020 Meme ...
    rwvqsmardwgf.jpg

Beth

I have one hanging in my maple tree right now if anyone wants it! Let the good times roll, lol.

Lanette B)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Barbara - The texting before calling is what my friends and I do too. If the phone just rings out of the blue now my heart races because it must be something terrible important. It's such a shame.

Tracey in Edmonton

If my phone rings, it's either spam or the reception of one of many medical offices confirming my or my husband's appointment that week.

I am not fond of talking on the phone, so friends email or message.

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    (((Allie)))- Feel better soon! :heart:

Beth & Lanette- The official pinata of 2020 is something I hope not to see in person at close range. :noway:

I am looking for a ceramic trivet set for coffee cups to replace the one that was broken months ago by a careless house cleaner in our home. So far I haven't found what I want. I bought the original several years ago at Depot Bay State Park on the Oregon coast. They are not currently open for business, thanks to Covid 19/2020, and I've been unable to find any information on their gift items. The facility is not currently open. I guess it will be something to look for in the future when our state parks are back in normal business.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day -

Walk w/family, solo jog, more walk w/family, more solo jog- 2hrs 30min 44 sec, 3.97ap, 108ahr, 169mhr, 245elev, 10.11mi total= 1059c
    Strava app= 1225c
    Peloton spin class- 30min, 135ahr, 155mhr, 10.97mi-= 284c
    Zwift bike trainer- 10.07min, 136ahr, 150mhr, 21.2amph, 92elev, 3 .57mi= 105c
    Strava app = 102c

Made up for not working out yesterday

Total cal 1448
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Beth. that pinata...
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Lanette ... not Halloween themed, but another 2020 Meme ...
    rwvqsmardwgf.jpg

Beth

I have one hanging in my maple tree right now if anyone wants it! Let the good times roll, lol.

Lanette B)

It's not full of murder hornets, is it???? :naughty:

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    Options
    Rather tired. Back tomorrow morning.

☘️ Terri
  • Faetta
    Faetta Posts: 1,059 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    I have been doing more research and comparing the calories I require to maintain my weight. I am close to the ideal 145. I have held at 142 for several months now, only dropping a bit during the digestive system cleanse. My daily calories required with my current workout, walking, and other activity is 1900. My 3 breakfasts and brunch account for 900. Lunch is usually around 500 and dinner 500. That all figures out because my weights are consistent. It is suggested I consume 500 more a day in order to gain weight. I don't know how to do that without adding junk food. I just don't have the appetite to eat any more good food. If I add anything, it will be a slice of sour cherry pie or cobbler.

I am treating myself to the assortment of Halloweenie chocolates I bought, well for myself since I shut down all blinds and curtains at 5 PM and have all porch lights off. I have all house lights off except one reading light in my bedroom that no one can see. I still have kids ringing my bell until 9. I am going to disable it this year. I haven't been egged in years and that was when I was passing out candy. I think TP ing is a thing of the past.

Fae having a big bowl of her old recipe mountaingirl bison and bean chili liberally topped with grated cheese and finely chopped sweet onions
  • Katla49
    Options
    o:)>:)<3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    Katla- may i suggest Vermont Country Store.. check them out online.. they might have something like what you are looking for.
    Geesh I got a disagree for the Christmas Bird count.. honest I thought there at least used to be one.
  • Katla49
    Options
    Fae: TP has recently been difficult to buy. It seems a little better lately. Seniors in our community get early hours to shop for needed items like TP. 🙈🙊🙉
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    I think Audubon does a Christmas Bird count.. my mom and grandparents used to do it..

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    Annie - I don’t lose at 1200 easily either but when I go over by 100 or so I tend to lose. Go figure.

Debbie - Dolly’s book is called Songteller.

I have locked myself out of my computer at work. Frustrating.

Thank you- I will be getting that, most likely for Kindle(don't want to pay the price for hardbound)

I need to change things up on my eating- I have been staying at my 1000 cal a day for 16 months now. Lost slowly at first but just maintaining the last 8 months- have 15 more I want to loose. I keep telling myself I am going to have a "cheat day/meal" but in the end, never do. Even today, went out to eat, first time since end of February- went to Fuddruckers and got a burger- only ate half while there, finished it after I got home. Now I am full and at 720 for the day. I am sure I will eat a little more(it is only 4:30PM) but doubt I will go over the 1000. had 1/2 a doughnut which I never to also today, but I have added in an hour or more walking with a friend three times this week- Let's see what the scale does Sunday morning.

Debbie
    Napa Valley Ca
  • KetoneKaren
    edited October 2020
    Options
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,691 Member
    Options
    KetoneKaren- thank you honestly i thought i might have been off my rocker lol
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options