‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    @fstrickl wrote: »
    Okay, I looked through my IG stories and of all the lipstick i have this was the number one winner according to my followers who voted (mostly my mom- thanks mom). It however, is not my personal favourite. But I do love Bite Beauty lipstick!

yaj3skgpe963.jpeg

Your lips look perfect. Do you use a lip liner? My lips are always in rough shape, I cannot imagine mine being this smooth 😅
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

You look great!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I love trying new things.

qaety3rb3yqd.jpeg

I am a new thing too, just sayin' 😏
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Okay, I looked through my IG stories and of all the lipstick i have this was the number one winner according to my followers who voted (mostly my mom- thanks mom). It however, is not my personal favourite. But I do love Bite Beauty lipstick!

yaj3skgpe963.jpeg

Your lips look perfect. Do you use a lip liner? My lips are always in rough shape, I cannot imagine mine being this smooth 😅

Thanks! I can confirm this was a good pic, my lips are usually in rough shape (I live in a cold dry climate). I think for this pic I used a sugar scrub and regular lip balm first. No lip liner, I don’t use lip liner but should especially with darker/bolder colours. It’s just pure laziness that I don’t and I don’t own one. BUT I would like to buy those clear ones so I don’t have to get liner for every colour of lipstick.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I love trying new things.

Good Morning !

.... I have a credit card
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    @LoveyChar wrote: »
    Old selfie, almost 5 years ago after a graded research presentation in my final semester of college. This was a "thank God it's over" smile of relief. I have not worn lipstick in over 7 months.

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

Very naturally beautiful!

Awww thank you 💖, so sweet...
  • LoveyChar
    seepersaud wrote: »

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

You look great!

Thank you ❤️...
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    fstrickl wrote: »

yaj3skgpe963.jpeg

Thanks! I can confirm this was a good pic, my lips are usually in rough shape (I live in a cold dry climate). I think for this pic I used a sugar scrub and regular lip balm first. No lip liner, I don’t use lip liner but should especially with darker/bolder colours. It’s just pure laziness that I don’t and I don’t own one. BUT I would like to buy those clear ones so I don’t have to get liner for every colour of lipstick.

there's such a thing as clear lip liner? wow i'm out of the loop - that shows how much i know about makeup :D
  • MiNinaLisa
    MelG7777 wrote: »

@GymGoddessGoals
    I’ve never had a “blow out” either. But I’ve also not been to a salon in many years.🤷🏻‍♀️

This does not compute.

Does it count if I’m still a licensed barber/cosmetologist. I have trust issues with people who do hair since they like to chop my hair right off.

@GymGoddessGoals
    I’ve never had a “blow out” either. But I’ve also not been to a salon in many years.🤷🏻‍♀️

This does not compute.

Does it count if I’m still a licensed barber/cosmetologist. I have trust issues with people who do hair since they like to chop my hair right off.

this literally happened to me just today :(

Happened to me two years ago in december and I still haven’t been able to go back

But i need to bad

Yeah, I don’t get it. It’s been 7 years for me. 🙄

@sweet_ermengarde
    Oh no! I’m sorry. I’m sure you look great but it’s principle of the matter. I know how/why it happens sometimes. But the last time it happened she just wanted to do it.

okay she is literally my best friend or one of four or five people that are my best friend so i trust her but it’s short and i hate it and the only person i showed said i probably didn’t look like a boy

I always look like a boy with short hair, a hat on, or in a ponytail 😒

which is why i'm attempting to grow my 1/2 inch hair out. i'm in for the longggggggggggggg haul
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

yaj3skgpe963.jpeg

there's such a thing as clear lip liner? wow i'm out of the loop - that shows how much i know about makeup :D

You and me both @MiNinaLisa. A clear liner sounds more cost-effective and time-efficient too!
  • LoveyChar
    All of you ladies look lovely, very very pretty.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »

yaj3skgpe963.jpeg

For sure! I’ve never used one so I can’t speak to how they work but can confirm they exist! I think Urban Decay has one too.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.popsugar.com/beauty/Best-Invisible-Lip-Liners-44090586/amp
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I just use the clear wax eyebrow pen from Elf as a lip liner or entire base.
  • MiNinaLisa
    @fstrickl
    @Yoshiboobs

great to know, ladies! for whenever people actually see my mouf again, right? :#:*
  • MiNinaLisa
    im4kqxoenjan.jpg
    I don't generally wear makeup, but I am participating in a Rocktober challenge on Smule and thought I should put in some effort. Mecurochrome in the hair to boot. I don't even recognize me, but I don't think it looks too bad

wow! you look gorgeous! your eyes and hair are BOOM, Lady! :)
  • MiNinaLisa
    Old selfie, almost 5 years ago after a graded research presentation in my final semester of college. This was a "thank God it's over" smile of relief. I have not worn lipstick in over 7 months.

zv16k48uzkz7.jpg

you are really pretty - and your dimples! :o:)
  • MiNinaLisa

yaj3skgpe963.jpeg

agree wholeheartedly with @MaltedTea x 2!